Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree - Lydia's certainly shown her true colours of late although we always suspected she was like a rainbow and not black and white - you can't take anything she says as straight and honest!
We are talking here about someone flogging from her toilet. I'm done with this woman.

1569587475217.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That's precisely the type of manipulative and duplicitous tit Lydia is infamous for!

Minions that don't pay attention are none the wiser. It's hilarious! I really want to see Hadassah gain some confidence and republish the original video. Hopefully, she realizes how Lydia played her and responds accordingly.
I got the impression lydl had threatened her with legal action? Who is lydl in 2019? A fiercely protective of her free-money-generating brand, hater of strong women who can't be fleeced for their insecurities.
Her family must be so proud..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her old BFF Claire Chanelle is a big Chanel fan so I doubt it - but you never know with this snide snake she might well try and muscle in!

was it in Dior when she was prancing round like an absolute muppet doing the silly walks etc? Wherever it was it was her baviou was utterly disgraceful and cringeworthy but she still felt it appropriate to film it and post it up there!
I think it was when she went to the exibition in Paris with her lap dog Carrie and she didn't interact with anyone else that went. You could see her in some of the other peoples vlogs, standing on their own a lot.

Reactions: 6
Yes. I remember the first one because she went into the Dior store and pulled a shirt off the rack and asked how much it was. When the sale assistant told her she actual said something like. "I'll just put this back then...can't afford that. Says it all really.
I think she and Claire were the only ones who didn't buy anything; Sophie was assisted by her Harrods SA and bought a couple of things. She looked sad and jealous.

her old BFF Claire Chanelle is a big Chanel fan so I doubt it - but you never know with this snide snake she might well try and muscle in!

was it in Dior when she was prancing round like an absolute muppet doing the silly walks etc? Wherever it was it was her baviou was utterly disgraceful and cringeworthy but she still felt it appropriate to film it and post it up there!
Claire got invited to a VIP Chanel event; but weirdly she didn't go. And she made an excuse that she overlooked the dates and she was in Vietnam. She was so gutted and she didn't had another invite again. Lesson learned.

Lydia's cringeworthy Dior-dancing was just a shopping vlog. She was in a PR trip with Carrie. She bought her Lady Dior (the astronomy one ; £4500) and a pair of shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lydia will be fuming if she reads the comments on the new Hadassah video. It is 95% negative against her, hahaha. What will she do? Bully her again to take down the video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lydia will be fuming if she reads the comments on the new Hadassah video. It is 95% negative against her, hahaha. What will she do? Bully her again to take down the video?
Most likely. However it is strange that Hadassah said at the first video she deleted nasty comments about Lydia, doesn't seem to be bothered now by them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the first video she deleted nasty comments about Lydia, doesn't seem to be bothered now by them.
Apparently comments that don't kiss Lydia's ass or make Lydia feel happy are "nasty" comments. Of course, there's no need to drag Lydia on someone else's vlog about her looks, etc. because it's a moot point – but people raise credible opinions and observations.

So public discourse should allow for it. Not to mention, it's called engagement and the vlogger benefits from it either way. Hence why Lydia would never take her rebuttal video down, but made sure that girl did so.

Ha! Love Tamara's comment/dig about category credibility.

For those influenzas who promote 10 different brands (often competitive brands) in the same category with no shame and even less credibility. I know Victoria is notorious for this, but not sure about Lydiot. She's lucky to land a deal here and there.

FireShot Capture 780 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_tamara_.png

The fresh new comments swarming in on Hadassah Cordoba's vlog... beautiful!

Ha! Brings joy to my soul. 😆 People that haven't a clue about Lydia (or who she is) watch Lydiot's video and are completely turned off and disgusted. Lydia brings it all upon herself and then whines when she's dragged up and down the internet. 🤷‍♀️

What do people really think about Lydia Millen?

These are 3rd party observations about Lydia from the comments under Hadassah's latest video:
  • Childish
  • Petty
  • Immature
  • Classless
  • Arrogant
  • Bully
  • Belittling
  • Insulting
  • Liar
  • Pathological
  • Narcissist
  • Overly sensitive
  • Rude
  • Abusive
  • Inappropriate
  • Manipulative
  • Delusional
  • Infantile
Pretty spot on! 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 781 - BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

FireShot Capture 782 - BIG CHANGES, DRAMA & MOVING ON... - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Lydia doesn't like women. She doesn't like anyone unless they treat her like a queen.
That comment was spot on about 'If drama channels took her on, she would probably sue.'
I don't follow drama channels but I know they can be brutal with their comments about Youtubers.
Tabloids drag celebrities down as well. They sometimes tweet to defend themselves but not a lot of sane people make 50 minute videos to defend themselves. Most just let it go and accept that it comes as part of the job they chose.
Lydia clearly isn't cut out for this lifestyle and career.
If she wants a quiet, criticism free life, then she should just quit now.
People are going to drag you, that's just human nature but it's how you deal with them that counts.
She's got some deep rooted issues and she just can't handle the heat she's getting.
She thinks that her designer items will mask all of the ugly things about her character and personality but she doesn't know that we can see through her. She thinks we're nothing but dumb losers gossiping about her on these sites.
No amount of eyelid surgery is going to soften the look in your eyes Lydia.
We can see how hard and dark you are inside.
I actually think that a lot of these issues may be from the fact that she wasn't raised by her own mother. They clearly have issues.
I'm not saying that everyone who doesn't have a mother are bad.
What I mean is, clearly her experiences have shaped her and I think that if she feels like she doesn't get on with her mother and if her own mother doesn't I guess, 'accept her' then maybe she lashes out on others and is always on the defensive mode.
Maybe she doesn't like her own audience.
I don't think Lydia likes women. I know it's hard to get on with other women (again, human nature) but look at all of us, we don't know each other and yet we get on in these gossip sites and have a laugh.
I think Lydia not having a good relationship with her mother may be one of the reasons why she's like this. I could be wrong. I'm not an expert on these things.

Reactions: 24
I think Lydia doesn't like women.
Lydia feels like the world hates her when in reality she hates herself... 🤷‍♀️

Good points. Lydia is a classic narcissist. When you pair that with insecurity and the need for constant validation and approval, it's hard to form relationships with other women. The reason Lydia and Scarrie's relationship "works" is because Lydia feels that she's above Scarrie in some way (it's evident by the way she jokingly and condescendingly treats her).

Meanwhile, Scarrie is paid to be around her. I'm fairly sure that friendship would fizzle out (like her and Claire Chanelle) were that not the case.

When you review throwbacks photos of Lydia it's indicative that she had a "troubled" childhood. However, life is never perfect. Yet that is not an excuse to remain a childish, mentally and emotionally broke down imbecile.

Lydia feels like the world hates her when in reality she hates herself – and it regularly seeps through in her content. Her mindless followers are either too young, too dim, or too enamored by her gifted sham of a life that they don't care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We are talking here about someone flogging from her toilet. I'm done with this woman.

View attachment 44416
Hi I'm a long -time lurker from the other place but I'm staying over here now. But I can't stay quiet any longer.
I am gob-smacked that she actually blogged from the toilet?? This is NOT normal. She is has definitely gone too far. Madness! She has been gradually getting worse all year. Raving about her living her best life and in a perfect marriage but now it's anger victimism and despair. She needs help ASAP!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Most of the creators I watch on Youtube go out of their way to improve their content with every new video. They always take feedback on board and follow up immediately. They never argue with their followers’ suggestions and critique, and often reply and ask for more opinions. They test and trial new things, buy better equipment, come up with fresh and extremely generous and engaging giveaway ideas. They edit on a level of world’s leading video producers. They make National Geographic jealous with their breath-taking drone footage. They lift a curtain off the most incredible and elite events in the world. They allow us to see and experience through them the most beautiful locations and the most thrilling activities. They laugh wholeheartedly, never moan or complain, are always in good mood on camera, bring joy into the life of a viewer, and, dare I say, hope? I’m talking about people (channels) like Kane&Pia, Jon&Janni Olsson Deler, Romee Strijd, Negin&Mauritz, Shay Mitchell, etc. And yet with all the hard work they put into their job, and all that joy they bring to their viewers, the majority of these channels have less followers, than Lydia! How is that even possible?!! And how is it fair? And WHY??? I feel so sorry for them. I am really curious what kind of people the 800k. of her followers are, that among all the wonderful creators out there they choose to admire THIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When you review throwbacks photos of Lydia it's indicative that she had a troubled childhood. However, life is never perfect. Yet that is not an excuse to remain a childish, mentally and emotionally broke down imbecile.

I think her troubled childhood was because she was pissed she didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in her mouth.
It’s all down to greed and money.
I HATE how much of a beg she is but what I really hate about her is her attitude towards her parents.
I know we’ve hit on it before but she puts the parent who can financially do more for her above the parent who STRUGGLED to do EVERYTHING for her.

That’s a nasty woman and there no justifying that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
And yet with all the hard work they put into their job, and all that joy they bring to their viewers, the majority of these channels have less followers, than Lydia! How is that even possible?!!
Rubber-necking; people love watching car crashes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Didn't this whole forum just go off on one user who DMed Lydia on Instagram asking her a relevant question? So why is this OK to do now?
Oh boy, another new user defending Lydia.
I didn't go to Lydia Elise Millen channel, I went to Hadassah channel where she is explaining how tit the situation turned out with LYDIA ELISE MILLEN and the one person that made the whole thing blow in her face, you guessed it- LYDIA ELISE MILLEN leaves the most cringe worthy, fake ass comment in the history of fake ass comments ever, saying that she loved talking to Hadassah BUT BLOCKED HER ON INSTAGRAM. IN WHAT WORLD DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
So pardon my language, but duck off LYDIA ELISE MILLEN :)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Okay I finally saw Hadassah's video. She is such a sweet girl. She seemed like she was going to cry through most of it. Hopefully after this experience she now knows the meaning of "Never meet your heroes"

I have not kept up with Lydia over the years and finally caught up through this sudden drama. But man that whole washing machine bull really showed everything about Lydia in one video.

Poor Hadassah she is going to spend quite sometime trying to look up to Lydia and be her friend. Her whole video reminded me of being in elementary school and doing everything to be friends with the popular girl only for her tot totally blow you off.

I am sure Lydia will continue to pay her dust.

Reactions: 11
Didn't this whole forum just go off on one user who DMed Lydia on Instagram asking her a relevant question? So why is this OK to do now?
Ha!

So it's one thing for Lurkerlyfe to climb directly into someone's DMs and ask a loaded question/insult to evoke a response. And then backtrack on the initial DM to Lydia and blame an online website for your behavior and mental state. 🤦‍♀️

It's quite another for @nadiathr to share her opinion on a public YouTube video in the comments section (which is why comment sections exist in the first place).

One is like voicing your opinion at a local town hall while the other is akin to driving to her house and knocking on the door.

It's not that deep.

Apples and oranges. 🤷‍♀️

The former is utter nonsense and the two are not one and the same. 😆

I've left a comment on Hadassah's vlog as well. But to crawl up in Lydia's DMs only to get your ass handed to you and retreat with your tail between your legs –– and blame a bunch of strangers for your mindless behavior. 🤦‍♀️

P.s. Not sure anyone went "off" on her. However, more than a few people did question her intentions of sharing that shameful nonsense with the rest of us. Most of us wished her the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
On a side note, Hadassah sounds like an aspiring intern for Lydia, to be her little pup.
Her video made me so sad actually. She really REALLY wants Lydia to like her. Lydia absolutely thinks shes above her. She is too sweet to realize excatly what happened with Lydia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.