Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LYDIA ELISE MILLEN said she would never do Zara Hauls!!

I don't think I can bring myself to watch the Zara vid, I'm really struggling to even hate watch her now, however, LYDIA ELISE MILLEN claimed over and over again in several videos, that she wouldn't be doing things like Zara or Primark hauls because her channel is just 'luxury' brands. I clearly remember her saying on several occasions 'there are plenty of other YouTubers out there doing Zara hauls if you want to watch them, my channel is luxury'.

The amount of people asking for Zara hauls and she would reply saying it's not what her channel is about and doesn't fit with her 'brand'.

Then what happens? She realises she's struggling for content, some Zara vouchers get wafted in front of her, she's desperate for new subs and views and basically sells out. Hey, I have no issue with Zara hauls, but it makes you laugh that she made such a HUGE deal that you'd never see this on her channel, then does it. While ever there are vouchers, freebies or a paycheque on offer, grabby Lydia Millen will do anything.
I just don't understand how her channel can be luxury only when she cannot afford to only buy luxury clothes unless its gifted/heavily discounted

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ewwwwwwwwww.........

View attachment 43568

I remember a vlog from Ali when he went to see their new staircase being made, Lydia is wrestling lynx (I think it was lynx) trying to get it to stay in her arms and he’s having NONE of it 😆😆
Ali had him lying like a baby in his arms a few minutes earlier 🤦‍♀️
Those cats bleeping ate her.
I doff my hat to you my lady. If you make a video channel or start a blog I would definitely subscribe to it. Amazing work as usual 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I could set one up for you if you wanted to start one though could of course do it yourself and of course nothing stopping you doing that :)
She looks like Action Mans girlfriend, plastic with a square head .
With the ever so slightly 'gormlessesque' look on her face 🤣

We haven't heard anything about that stupid petition from her lately.. she must have realized that it made her look like the dumb idiot that she really is.
I am all in favour of doing something along the lines of what Roy Chubby Brown (heck its fun to let loose sometimes and watch something considered highly offensive by some at least stand up comedy) he made this joke about I'm a celeb get me out of here, but in Baghdad (or anywhere where you cant voice your opinion in this relation) and I kid you not he said "first to tit themselves gets a hamper" 🤣, see what it's really like not being able to (could even consider Russia for that matter since people have been sent to prison just for simply liking a comment on the Internet

Reactions: 3
I would say lidl is in high depression mode today, not walking around in wedding attire but a Millen % dior, and stacking all the girls insta stories.
Or maybe flying around their woods dressed like a dior pixie, imitating the fashion show.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We haven't heard anything about that stupid petition from her lately.. she must have realized that it made her look like the dumb idiot that she really is.
I am all in favour of doing something along the lines of what Roy Chubby Brown (heck its fun to let loose sometimes and watch something considered highly offensive by some at least stand up comedy) he made this joke about I'm a celeb get me out of here, but in Baghdad (or anywhere where you cant voice your opinion in this relation) and I kid you not he said "first to tit themselves gets a hamper" 🤣, see what its really like not being able to (could even consider Russia for that matter since people have been sent to prison just for simply liking a comment on the Internet
I doff my hat to you my lady. If you make a video channel or start a blog I would definitely subscribe to it. Amazing work as usual 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I second that literally especially the blog part :)

Reactions: 3
Oh Lydia, Tanya burrrrrrr-boring....
Invited by Dior, dressed by Dior, along side vicki frow and her puppy/husband
Ali’s playing with trees in Singapore like a real influencer 🤦‍♀️
And you’re making up sassy captions for Instagram 😬

Ouch...

C956AF92-F4D6-4C9F-AECB-C4BF3CE8B36A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In regards to the Zara haul, Amelia posted a zara haul at the same time. Bad move on Zaras side. Amelia clearly never shops there normally and having at least two influencers post at the same time makes it blantantly obvious that it is a big ad.

Its the same with new makeup/perfume etc. By not staggering the release of the ads it makes it clear its all false.

Reactions: 14
Wait! Is Lydia posting bag/belt-on-repeat Dior pics, whilst the Dior show is today in Paris – no invite to be found?

Yep. I thought so. 🤔😏 Silly rabbit.

PJuphha - Imgur.gif
y5GvHxu - Imgur.gif

Meanwhile... queue Victoria and Tamara...

Screenshot 2019-09-24 15.45.58.png
FireShot Capture 734 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_inthefrow_.png

I couldn't resist... the irony.
P.s. You can't beg your way into Dior, Lydiot. 🤷‍♀️😆

FireShot Capture 735 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2y8lt...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I really don’t understand what’s so luxe about her.
Besides the 2 Dior items which are supposed bought by her (which I doubt), the rest of the outfit consists of a basic h&m tee and PR products. Very luxurious, indeed.
And that bag is over worn, I’ve seen her a 1000 times with it, and I see dozens of influencers with it too. I doubt they all bought it, it’s fugly and doesn’t look practical either. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23

Maybe she needs to take some advice from him on how not to act like a total freeloading cheapskate twit, oh but the problem with that is she's cash-poor 🤣 (only barely past the 1st minute of watching that video and I am already laughing).

Think it was that daft petition (re 'trolls') when Elle Darby and her conversed, says it all really..... and to make the daft statement saying I am the kind of person (not that she's said that to me never fortunately conversed with her ever and don't plan on doing so) to be jealous lol, never heard of such utter bollocks in my entire life

Last edited:
Woah that is not a flattering photo of inthefrow
Awful isn’t it, I said that on her thread 🤣 I think the wife is on his period and in a strop, he’s the only one who can get her angle. 🤣

No ass licking from Lydia on frows Paris/Dior posts 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand what’s so luxe about her.
Besides the 2 Dior items which are supposed bought by her (which I doubt), the rest of the outfit consists of a basic h&m tee and PR products. Very luxurious, indeed.
And that bag is over worn, I’ve seen her a 1000 times with it, and I see dozens of influencers with it too. I doubt they all bought it, it’s fugly and doesn’t look practical either. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Whilst I believe 99% of Lydias designer items are gifted, I think Lydia bought it herself to make herself look relevant and tells her blogger friends she was gifted it! OR its a strategic buy to make Dior notice her.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

WHAT is this new “bad girl” approach to her captions?? They don’t fit her at all!!
Damn she’s a loser. And still trying to pretend she works with Dior I see.

She’s just one big mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Lydia bought it herself to make herself look relevant and tells her blogger friends she was gifted it! OR its a strategic buy to make Dior notice her.
This 1000000000000%
I doubt she’s ever been gifted anything from them, the stink of desperation really wouldn’t be welcomed in their fragrance department 😐

Oh! But the comment section was the real show! 😄 🤷‍♀️

Translation: I'm mad about my life and insecure so I need to masquerade online like a bad b*tch with BDE (a.k.a., Big Dick Energy) to make myself feel better.

We know you've got balls Lyd. Ali's perhaps?

(Glad you're trying to disclose PR products tho.)

And no, Dior still doesn't want you (no matter how much product you schlep around).

Simple psychology.

Lydiot, I'll send you the bill. 😆💁‍♀️

View attachment 43625
She looks like a very camp gunslinger in this photo LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whilst I believe 99% of Lydias designer items are gifted, I think Lydia bought it herself to make herself look relevant and tells her blogger friends she was gifted it! OR its a strategic buy to make Dior notice her.

It's called OVERKILL. Lydiot is doing the most and Dior is caring the least. 😆

This silly rabbit is trying to tag her way into Dior! How embarrassing. 🤦‍♀️

Exhibit A. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s called « desperate « ! Soon she will’try some other brand. Last year it was Fendi and before that Chloé… and when it doesn’t work, youpla « depop »!

• Haha
Wait! Is Lydia posting bag/belt-on-repeat Dior pics, whilst the Dior show is today in Paris – no invite to be found?

Yep. I thought so. 🤔😏 Silly rabbit.

View attachment 43716 View attachment 43717

Meanwhile... queue Victoria and Tamara...

View attachment 43736 View attachment 43739

I couldn't resist... the irony.
P.s. You can't beg your way into Dior, Lydiot. 🤷‍♀️😆

View attachment 43750
Maybe she is hoping her minions won't realise she hasn't been invited, and by her dressing herself head to toe in Dior and posting the photos people will think she is part of the Dior crew. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.