Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats the deal with "'(she's 47 years old)" And?
It’s the narrative this lot like to spin,
bitter, miserable old women with no lives and no husbands that have nothing better to do than comment and obsess about Lydia Millen...

Oh hold on that’s Carrie right. 🙄

So, LEM-beauty......do we think she's renting a warehouse someplace..with a tonne of shite ready to flog to her lem-mings?
She's registered the company because 'something's' happening right? You don't just register with an idea? Will she suddenly announce something she's been 'working' on all year?
Like Jaclyn Hill with expired
By Terry X Lydia Millen lip plumpers 🤷‍♀️

lem-mings
New favourite term 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it is really interesting with people that live their lives online when you actually know them in person. To those looking in that don't know her in real life, they only see what Lydia chooses to share with them. I would say her life is heavily edited, but I think that is just her photos. Why did either of them feel it was necessary to share themselves crying on camera. We get it, you are upset, I have three cats and I'd be devastated, but I wouldn't put out a video of me sobbing while I'm editing for the world to see. Lydia also chose to leave in film footage of her crying, it is all for effect. For you @ElleBelle it must be quite weird as you know what she's really like. We've kind of figured it out, we just need the rest of the world to catch up with us. I object to how manipulative she is, and that's why I'm here and why I call her out for it.

Years ago I finally got to meet an author I'd been reading for years when they did a Waterstone's book tour. I was so disappointed with the person I got to meet as in my head I had built them up to be something they weren't (my fault not theirs). I was so shocked I booked to go and hear them a second time in case I was having an off day. Spoiler alert, I wasn't!
I do find it quite interesting how she came to this public(ish) way of life and puts herself out there the way that she does. And the commentary here is often sooo spot on! But tbh I barely recognise her now when I see a pic, she looks like a robot. Artificial without the intelligence. An unhinged walking talking advert for crap nobody needs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Women lost their unborn child and give birth to a corpse (there is no safety way for a woman to get the child out from a womb), mother loosing their child because of kidnapping, cancer, tragic situation, people loosing their houses because of a fire etc., people safering because of desease or struggle with rasim, raping, war, hunger.

I dont devalue their lost. If Ali wants kids maybe Lynx was a baby for him. BUT ENOUGHT IS ENOUGHT!

This is A LAME! This is become a SHOW for attention.

Im sick of it.

2 attention whores - fock u!

Sorry for my english. Im not a native speaker.
Seriously, I can’t feel any sorrow in him, my only question is why did he look so plastic?! Is it the filter that he used or he got Botox too???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Women lost their unborn child and give birth to a corpse (there is no safety way for a woman to get the child out from a womb), mother loosing their child because of kidnapping, cancer, tragic situation, people loosing their houses because of a fire etc., people safering because of desease or struggle with rasim, raping, war, hunger.

I dont devalue their lost. If Ali wants kids maybe Lynx was a baby for him. BUT ENOUGHT IS ENOUGHT!

This is A LAME! This is become a SHOW for attention.

Im sick of it.

2 attention whores - fock u!

Sorry for my english. Im not a native speaker.
OMGGGGGGGG!!! There is no way he actually filmed himself crying?!!! No bleeping wayyyyyyyyy. I’m speechless with these two idiots melodrama. I almost choked on my drink, look at him 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMGGGGGGGG!!! There is no way he actually filmed himself crying?!!! No bleeping wayyyyyyyyy. I’m speechless with these two idiots melodrama. I almost choked on my drink, look at him 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is beyond a joke now, losing a pet is so awful and I feel for them, but wtf is the need to film yourself crying. It is like they both feel they have to constantly prove and justify what they do, and it's become so toxic it has infiltrated every part of their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we please address the fake lisp she does in her videos? I can't bleeping stand it. Is she trying to mimic her cats, I mean cat. 😝

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She can turn her DM‘s off and put only business email for contact, or leave social media accounts entirely for Carrie to manage. I know it was a breath of fresh air when I deleted IG and I am no blogger [emoji1787]
I can understand keeping a part of lynx, I did the same when my dog died 10 years ago. It was hard to let her go and I wanted to have a part of her. And if she could be cloned sometime in the future, my childish brain was vivid.
But filming yourself while crying?? Dude wtf, that is private! You should grieve between your four walls and be grateful to experience the love.
Lydia and Ali, please get help, you don‘t have to do this you know. You can still live normal lives if you wish to.

Reactions: 16
I'm confused has someone really threatened her or is she misconstruing criticism as threats to her life? Did I miss something?
I believe it was one isolated comment years ago on GG that crossed the line. Or that Lydia felt had done so. Lydia was also pissed that the sleuths over there found her address after she Tweeted her post code. But that address info was also removed by the mods. Maybe some longtime GG members here can weigh in?

Reactions: 6
I'm confused has someone really threatened her or is she misconstruing criticism as threats to her life? Did I miss something?
When reading how a bill is written into one (if you want to phrase it as that, probably a bad way of expressing that but whatever think people get my point there lol maybe proposal is better perhaps? Anyhooos) they'll try and find something that well fits that, thats already there (likely is that scenario since we do have things that restrict people from doing things, if they get convicted they're banned from either accessing certain things or the whole connection outright and if they get caught there's harsher punishments for it) or they'll find some way of not considering it as an amendment to an already existing legislation or even if there's a point in it being a law (like if something else is as good as that).

Like the boy (be in his 30s now I'd assume by now) accessing disgusting images of minors of some description who stoned to death James Bulger springs to mind who was reconvicted for breaching his licence and went back inside (thats an extreme case though of course).

More than likely logically speaking will be the first case scenario its just getting the police or whoever to take it seriously enough on a case by case basis, there's already legislation stopping that from happening when the need arises, won't be up to the ISPs other than what they already are legally required to do (hold tracking information of everything thats been accessed if not using something to hide your whereabouts or who you are etc like a VPN and the rest, but even still there's ways of getting around that it's just how many resources are required to identify someone).

Little at least maybe off topic but its like when they do things like that and want to search someones hard drive(s) they can even if someone thinks they've deleted it's data, the only sure fire way of making sure data is not accessible anymore is by taking a hammer to the drive itself, merely when deleting data conventionally is it marked for to be overwritten (even when deleting maybe a partitioned drive the data is still on there even when recreeating a partition and then formatting one), there's also only a certain number of actual HDD (Hard Disk Drive) / SSD (Solid State Drive) manufacturers so they can control this efficiently, the branding is then put on the drive itself (like Western Digital is one such manufacturer think I've had one in the past which was rebranded as Samsung, as came up in devices manager as Western lol but on the physical drive itself said Samsung lol), the funds required to search a drive is at least £800, having a relation of mine shall we say who was a sargeant in a constabulary further up north UK actually Northumberland.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Receipts or it didn’t happen.
She’s always taking about receiving threats and trolling but she’s called wolf that many times I don’t believe it.

I mean, no-one should receive threats. I can’t stand Lidil and everything she stands for but I wouldn’t wish physical harm on her. And no-one here does. We all just despise the fact she makes coin by conning and lying to the public.

And as someone else already pointed out. She needs to get a bleeping back bone or get a new job.
There are people who are in real, hard working jobs earning a quarter of her wage that actually receive abuse and deal with real stress on a regular basis.
Teachers working in packed class rooms with children who are abusive and often violent. Working 12+ hour days and getting no thanks in return.
Nurses and doctors working overtime and not getting paid for it. Getting no breaks, trying to monitor multiple wards and holding the hands of dying patients.
Police having rest days cancelled. Going to incidents where they’re beaten, spat at, called pigs and told their kids should die of cancer.

Yes everyone, please feel sorry for poor little Lidil sat on her phone 18+ hours a day googling her name to see what “nasty” things people are saying about her.

Reactions: 27
So, LEM-beauty......do we think she's renting a warehouse someplace..with a tonne of shite ready to flog to her lem-mings?
She's registered the company because 'something's' happening right? You don't just register with an idea? Will she suddenly announce something she's been 'working' on all year?
Could’ve just taken advice that it would be more prudent to incorporate a company for all influencing activities since it affords limited liability, also allows her to charge relevant expenses to the company rather than herself. She’s been so lazy so far I can hardly imagine any such impending announcement; wise of her to incorporate a business for her online influencing gigs though imo. Who knows what liability could be incurred (I say this generically... I really think that there are far more advantages to structuring your business this way whatever you do than to operate a sole prop...) .

Reactions: 5
Receipts or it didn’t happen.
She’s always taking about receiving threats and trolling but she’s called wolf that many times I don’t believe it.

I mean, no-one should receive threats. I can’t stand Lidil and everything she stands for but I wouldn’t wish physical harm on her. And no-one here does. We all just despise the fact she makes coin by conning and lying to the public.

And as someone else already pointed out. She needs to get a bleeping back bone or get a new job.
There are people who are in real, hard working jobs earning a quarter of her wage that actually receive abuse and deal with real stress on a regular basis.
Teachers working in packed class rooms with children who are abusive and often violent. Working 12+ hour days and getting no thanks in return.
Nurses and doctors working overtime and not getting paid for it. Getting no breaks, trying to monitor multiple wards and holding the hands of dying patients.
Police having rest days cancelled. Going to incidents where they’re beaten, spat at, called pigs and told their kids should die of cancer.

Yes everyone, please feel sorry for poor little Lidil sat on her phone 18+ hours a day googling her name to see what “nasty” things people are saying about her.
I agree bring threatened is not something she should lie about online. If she was really threatened by someone then I will definitely empathize with her because it's horrific for anyone to go through stuff like that. But if she's blaming people on this forum as the ones who sent the threats when we were only exposing her lies then it's a shame. I would not expect even her to sink so low. I still like to think there's some measure of sanity left in the world.

I accept that if I was in Lydia's place I would be bothered about the comments about me left under some other vloggers video. But I would like to think that I would not have behaved in such a way that so many people would have yourself against me. If there is so much of criticism from people then maybe the person needs to look inside of them and find out where they went wrong. And I don't even mean the really hateful comments without any logic to them. But I've only seen calling out Lydia on her hypocritical and manipulative ways I haven't seen an outright hateful comment against her. Infact many people on this forum felt bad for her when she lost her cat until she pissed us all of by milking it got views

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.