Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not familliar with the definition of 'bangs' but is Lydl attempting to appear cultured again?
Not to mention she uses “Amen” wrong.
It literally means “so be it” (sealed and signed), not “I agree”[emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I adore Tamara Kalinic.

And I can see why Lydia is likely intimidated by Tamara.

However, Lydiot could learn so much from her!

Especially in the arrogance department.

Given people that are unfamiliar with Lydia have said (quoted from the comments under Hadassah's latest video) the following:
  • Childish
  • Petty
  • Immature
  • Classless
  • Arrogant
  • Bully
  • Belittling
  • Insulting
  • Liar
  • Pathological
  • Narcissist
  • Overly sensitive
  • Rude
  • Abusive
  • Inappropriate
  • Manipulative
  • Delusional
  • Infantile
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the list above are those of the original YouTube authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Tattle Life users. Examples of analysis performed within this thread are only examples. They should not be utilized in real-world analytic meltdowns as they are based on dated open-source information. Assumptions made within the analysis are not necessarily reflective of the position of Tattle Life users but could be. Users can agree or disagree at their own discretion.

🤦‍♀️ 😆 🤷‍♀️

Was sorta a joke! But thank you for all the great info!!!
I really appreciate your googling and information!
***I swear, I have no sarcasm in my voice***
Ha! It's a legitimate question though. I'm sure it has crossed someone's mind. And yes, add an eye roll next time! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ultimately, it's the brand's responsibility to ensure their campaigns adhere to regulations. Then that is passed down (hopefully) through written campaign guidelines for the influencer who is then responsible to ensure industry standards are upheld. The brand is supposed to enforce them because they can ultimately be fined. If a brand doesn't communicate guidelines, the responsibility falls on the creator. The CMA/ASA exists for that reason (to publicly fine/shame creators who don't play by the rules).

However, it doesn't seem as though the CMA is actively pursuing sponsored content infractions the way the ASA does with Ads.

Short answer: No. You can't stop a company from giving people free things at a federal level. It's over-reach and extremely hard to enforce. Unless they are giving away things that can cause direct harm to consumers. (There's always a loophole.)

You have to play the long game.

Petitions are essentially slacktivism, and can rally people emotionally but provide little results. It's the appearance of movement without substantive action.

Results happen at a precise approach –– delivered with surgical precision.

As Bruce Lee once said, "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

So I wouldn't waste my time signing one. Google can often be much more effective. 🤷‍♀️ 😆
Was sorta a joke! But thank you for all the great info!!!
I really appreciate your googling and information!
***I swear, I have no sarcasm in my voice***

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen her home Instagram account and I don’t understand when she wears all of the basic clothing that we hardly ever see.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tamara Kalinic talks positive and negative comments online – she is a class act, period.

Lydia: Take notes.

Tamara is an actual "content creator."

Every influenza, including you, should take notes.

Here's the full unedited vlog:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
AC7B4692-A816-4848-ACAE-5BB55D326A7F.jpeg

Oh Lydia you’re just embarrassing yourself now...
Dior is like that lad from high school that you have your eye on.... he’s just not interested
He prefers the other girls, or your husband 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 45103

Oh Lydia you’re just embarrassing yourself now...
Dior is like that lad from high school that you have your eye on.... he’s just not interested
He prefers the other girls, or your husband 🤷‍♀️

Wealth whispers. Lydia is incredibly ostentatious, garish and loud.

Ugh! Lydia truly embarrasses herself. 😄

Lydia desperately wants to associate herself with a brand like Dior in an attempt to communicate and suggest affluence. 🤷‍♀️ Given her background, these juvenile strides for acceptance and validation (with bag-belt-tote-blanket-on-repeat) are to be expected (but at 31, it's just embarrassing). She's very tacky in that regard.

You own 4 Dior items, Lydia. 🤦‍♀️ Do you still need validation and a pat on the back? Perhaps you should unpack that in therapy.

It's quite tragic (especially at 31-years-old) when you break her actions down to their lowest common denominator. 🤦‍♀️ She's highly insecure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wealth whispers. Lydia is incredibly ostentatious, garish and loud.

Ugh! Lydia truly embarrasses herself. [emoji1]

Lydia desperately wants to associate herself with a brand like Dior in an attempt to communicate and suggest affluence. [emoji2368] Given her background, these juvenile strides for acceptance and validation (with bag-belt-tote-blanket-on-repeat) are to be expected (but at 31, it's just embarrassing). She's very tacky in that regard.

You own 4 Dior items, Lydia. [emoji2356] Do you still need validation and a pat on the back? Perhaps you should unpack that in therapy.

It's quite tragic (especially at 31-years-old) when you break her actions down to their lowest common denominator. [emoji2356] She's highly insecure.
They've no iDior who you are Lydl. Don't enDior any further public humiliation flaunting yourself in cringey insta hashtags. Dior research & realise this brand don't work with spoilt chavs who are addicted to trying every latest cosmetic facial proceDior[emoji849]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Victoria explains the Kindly-Gifted Influenza Playbook in 3-2-1... 😆

Lessons on how to land free stuff and never pay for anything ever again!

Clearly one of Lydia's top "reads" – possibly only read? :unsure:

Reactions: 11
:m
You come from meldrum 😂 this is the Lux version of meldrum!!! 😂 no racist scandals as of yet!!!
And Lee fancies the peach of an arse off her 😬

Welcome over 😂😂 and @Lars Guinard !!! And any other thread hoppers! Don’t want to leave anyone out 😂
we’re ruddy bastard’s here as well 😂
Sorry if someone’s already explained I tried to go back to find out but clearly am missing sth... who’s Lee??

Reactions: 4
Sorry if someone’s already explained I tried to go back to find out but clearly am missing sth... who’s Lee??
No worries!! Is 2 threads crossing over.
Lee Meldrum was away working on the rigs when he liked one of Lydiot’s photo’s
We all know Rebecca and Lee Meldrum are big fans of Tattle. She did the Sali Hughes “tattle trolls are ruining my life” upload long before sally!!
It was mentioned on the Meldrum thread he was sniffing around her Instagram.
JUMP CUT

Rebecca and Lee do a Q&A
With only one question 🤣🤣 “who would you marry on youtube if it wasn’t your wife”
Lee mentions Lydia millen 🤣🤣
clearly set up to prove to tattle she is TOTALLY FINE with him liking her photos.
ABSOLUTELY FINE you bunch of bastards 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Frow is trying to match Ali on his IG game, Lydia assumed it was Harrison editing her content 🤷‍♀️ I still think it is tbh
BUT how long until Lydia tries to compete, does that mean getting cal to edit her stories or Ali doing both 🤷‍♀️ Because she won’t be doing it herself 😬
Tbh if we note that it is Ali all along with the good taste and who turned her away from her black milk wearing chavsthetic, then even if someone else edited for her she’d be so CBA and tasteless it wouldn’t yield anywhere as good an edit as Ali.

How is her face so SAGGY though? Retinol and fillers delay signs of aging...she looks at least 41. Does she smoke? Is it sun damage? It’s pretty wild how poorly her skin condition is.

I don’t like Victoria at all but included her in this pic because of the difference in their skin. They’re a year apart in age but look 10.

Yes she smokes and eschews the sun damage look. Goodness knows how much better she’d look if she gave up trying to convince people that she’s part Iranian or Italian or whatever. Actually it’s pretty stupid to assume that either of those ethnicities are naturally tan as well?? 🙄🙄🙄

I don’t know if there is proof and never fake tanned but surely lathering that crap on you daily can’t be good for your skin!!??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I just want to say that I find Tamara to be a really genuine and a watchable creator. She works really hard, but I'm making this post because of a comment she said in her recent video that I thought was so funny but so golden. In her "My Opinions on Popular Topics...." video at 13:34 when answering the question of why each time she says every show is her favorite; she responds "I would never, I think you got me mixed up with some else."
Could that someone else be our very own LYDIA ELISE MILLEN??
In her longggg video addressing some things (making herself look worse) video, she talks about people accusing her of being a "liar" because each product (gift) becomes her "favorite" even when her previous favorite was a competing product (around 6:37)

P.S. if someone knows how to attach the clip of it for others to watch, that'd be great. This thread has me laughing! Nothing spiteful just fun and games about a public figure.
Lydia could take our criticsm and improve as a creator but she chooses to complain and play the victim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just want to say that I find Tamara to be a really genuine and a watchable creator. She works really hard, but I'm making this post because of a comment she said in her recent video that I thought was so funny but so golden. In her "My Opinions on Popular Topics...." video at 13:34 when answering the question of why each time she says every show is her favorite; she responds "I would never, I think you got me mixed up with some else."
Could that someone else be our very own LYDIA ELISE MILLEN??
In her longggg video addressing some things (making herself look worse) video, she talks about people accusing her of being a "liar" because each product (gift) becomes her "favorite" even when her previous favorite was a competing product (around 6:37)

P.S. if someone knows how to attach the clip of it for others to watch, that'd be great. This thread has me laughing! Nothing spiteful just fun and games about a public figure.
Lydia could take our criticsm and improve as a creator but she chooses to complain and play the victim.
Personally I find Tamara to generally be very annoying. It’s a personal thing of course but I find her mannerisms and way of speaking really frustrating to follow after a while... BUT I do agree she does take criticism constructively and always responds professionally so for that I do respect her, the least any influencer can do is recognise this is a job and do it as best as you can with the understanding that your audience are reasonable when they do call you into account; there is nothing legally binding you to it but if you act and carry yourself this way I think you’d earn a lot of industry respect and clout (which is the very thing you need to earn MORE followers because they trust in the veracity of your “content”) — can you understand this Lydia? Or are there too many words you need to google? Ffs

Lydia.... is beyond reproach. I do think she fails to understand this because she is genuinely rather dim.

You know how in English classes or exams you have to do reading comprehension as part of the assessment? It’s the segment most people trip up on and I can imagine Lydia very well failing at this all her life. No shame in that of course but most people graduate from this and learn to identify ISSUES and crystallise main points of arguments whether through practice in school or out at work. Lydia still fails remarkably at this — there is no comment no matter how succinctly or kindly worded that she never fails to miss the point on and go ape tit defensive... I mean we have all tried and now just don’t give a tit bc this woman cba to improve herself. She is 500% “a proud, difficult woman”. Who the fudge would be proud of being such a person!!??? Even as sarcasm it’s such a stupid description of yourself with no wit at all. Bloody hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.