Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh it’s a short slog from Lydia. 😐

BA301671-75E9-4418-BB09-73DEA186BC1C.jpeg

42 minutes, no ranting then .....???
Carrie is in it. Be warned.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys this isn't criticism, but rather an opinion. I used to "look up" to Lydia (for the lack of a better word) about three years ago, and I thought she had some good outfits that I could pull inspiration from. Is it just me or is she missing it completely when it comes to fashion lately?

This is also one reason I think she can't hang with the other fashion creators like Aimee, Camilla, Leonie. etc. I think she should do a rebranding and just be sort of a lifestyle creator considering she shares everything from beauty(perfume, earrings, makeup), home, "fashion," and her cat(s). She should really look into getting management as flying solo isn't working for her; she's lost a lot of credibility over the past year or so.

Lydia is all over the place.

Her content is a reflection of that. She should focus solidly on a few niches or one, and do it really well. Instead, the content she produces is mediocre at best. Her content is a reflection of her lack of skill and vision. Lydia is definitely not in the league of Chriselle, Leonie, Camilla, Negin, etc.- not even close.

Her fashion is hit or miss and she doesn't really have a sense of her own style (again, all over the place). I never looked up to Lydia per se, but I started following her for her home updates, as I was in the process of remodeling my property. Even that was all over the place, repetitive, and boring.

Her ego wouldn't take well to a talent management agency. Plus... you have to have talent. 🤷‍♀️

Gosh it’s a short slog from Lydia. 😐

View attachment 45316

42 minutes, no ranting then .....???
Carrie is in it. Be warned.
Someone remove that damn Dior bag from her body asap!

She is so tragic. I've never seen a bag on rotation with such overkill. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She is so tragic. I've never seen a bag on rotation with such overkill. 🤦‍♀️
She’s an absolute idiot... I’m shocked she hasn’t paired it with the bathrobe at this point.

Everything she sees is
- this would look wonderful in my house,
I’d love his for my house,
how great would this looks at home,
this is perfect for my home.

What duplex?
Her accommodation in France (Lalique) where herself and cawiee stayed.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
so basically that's a click bait title? Shouldn't it be more along the lines of 'my trip to France with Lalique?'

She can't help herself can she. I would like to see that Dior strap tied across her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
9C12E7F5-9C5A-4AF0-ADFE-DBB3DB68FD31.jpeg

Nothing starts a vlog conversation like an unfortunate screenshot of the day...

She’s delighted they left her a morning red bull, how tacky and trashy can you get 🤣
You’re not visiting a nightclub club you idiot. Absolutely no class at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Lydia is all over the place.

Her content is a reflection of that. She should focus solidly on a few niches or one, and do it really well. Instead, the content she produces is mediocre at best. Her content is a reflection of her lack of skill and vision. Lydia is definitely not in the league of Chriselle, Leonie, Camilla, Negin, etc.- not even close.

Her fashion is hit or miss and she doesn't really have a sense of her own style (again, all over the place). I never looked up to Lydia per se, but I started following her for her home updates, as I was in the process of remodeling my property. Even that was all over the place, repetitive, and boring.

Her ego wouldn't take well to a talent management agency. Plus... you have to have talent. [emoji2368]

She is so tragic. I've never seen a bag on rotation with such overkill. [emoji2356]
Jimi wore it better #justsayin'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm only ten minutes in but so far she's begged for an apartment in France - just in case any millionaire property owners are tuned in, begged for everything Lalique in the apartment, and been patronising and condescending to Carrie and Cal. will soldier on...

Reactions: 10
I'm only ten minutes in but so far she's begged for an apartment in France - just in case any millionaire property owners are tuned in, begged for everything Lalique in the apartment, and been patronising and condescending to Carrie and Cal. will soldier on...
Cawee, cawee, cawee.......
I’m about to break something I had to skip forward about 10 min.
these two are unbearable.

Reactions: 8
sorry, i keep having to stop the video, she's insufferable, she's making me annoyed! That annoying giggle when she says something. She is totally unable to explain something without making it sound boastful and arrogant, and why does she have to mention that she's lent Carrie some Jimmy Choo's she's not worn yet - does that make her a great friend?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Others are just saying “facts” too? 🙊
I think she’s getting angry behind her screen but can’t use her blocking/deleting finger to block people or delete comments that she don’t like.. 😆

49C368A2-DCAE-49CD-866F-0E5D4CF9E950.png
8F1FE979-9584-46F6-A335-C2544C300A7D.jpeg
C06FD421-A082-48AB-8C0F-B7D38778680B.jpeg
74D467F8-7F38-4A25-85DA-572FD8964341.jpeg
E7FB06EA-51F5-416D-B8F6-C2ED55B77141.jpeg
2361D3EE-0B83-44DB-9F82-9DF0F918E65A.jpeg
AEFDE1D2-171C-4150-A178-8BE924149360.jpeg
D50B0795-FAF8-4427-A87B-F94E311DF8E1.jpeg

People ask questions = BLOCK
People she don’t like = BLOCK
People leave comments but don’t like it = DELETE (to prevent others for reading the comments and see her clearly)
Comments are criticism = DELETE (only allow people to leave nice and positive comments..)
If you ever read the comments section.. why is there only nice/positive comments left? Obviously she delete it because she don’t like!
Seriously some of her viewers are “Apple Polisher😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
*** WATCH WITH CAUTION *** at around 34 mins you might want to throw something at the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*** WATCH WITH CAUTION *** at around 34 mins you might want to throw something at the screen.
Literally skipped through that pathetic excuse for a vlog in 4-5 minutes flat. Just mediocre trash. Nearly fell asleep and it's mid-day.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely not. But the stuff that was supposedly said on the Sali Hughes thread was also bullshit.
And from the looks of it people are realising that.
Her thread right now is very interesting, quite a lot that have been bullied or silenced have now found a place to come.
Not exactly what they intended.
Troll cries are brilliant for subs, almost as good as a break up or a missing cat.
But their lies are obvious and if the sheep can’t see that then there’s no hope for them.
Don’t see anyone coming to defend her either 🤣
But all those defending posts get deleted dont they? 🙄 I mean, there's soooooo many admin must just sit there all day deleting things..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally skipped through that pathetic excuse for a vlog in 4-5 minutes flat. Just mediocre trash. Nearly fell asleep and it's mid-day.
Cant believe she ended the vlog picking carrie's nose.. cause Dior would really work with someone who does that!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.