Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was lurking on the thread when that all happened and I’ll tell you this....
I swallowed back far to much sick over that vlog and subsequent conversation πŸ˜†

Woah... hold on.. yep, lil bit more just tried to come up 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lydia at home in her carnival mirrors closet looking like a circus clown whilst Amelia Liana is celebrating with NARS – priceless. πŸ˜†

If anyone wonders why Lydiot was publishing year-old NARS content... this is why! NARS celebrated their 25th birthday yesterday and guess who wasn't on the list? Self-serving Lydia Millen! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

How does one go from a Bora Bora press trip to not a single invite for a London-based NARS 25th Anniversary party?
Ask Lydia. She knows. πŸ˜†

Lydiot was clearly trying to get back on NARS's radar (and good graces) but failed miserably.

FireShot Capture 754 - Stories β€’ Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
Ameliana NARS.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Lydia at home in her carnival mirrors closet looking like a circus clown whilst Amelia Liana is celebrating with NARS – priceless. πŸ˜©πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜†

If anyone wonders why Lydiot was publishing year-old NARS content... this is why! NARS recently celebrated their 25th birthday and guess who wasn't on the list. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚ Self-serving Lydia was trying to get back on their radar. Clearly that didn't work. πŸ˜‚ Dim girl.

FACTS. That is all.

View attachment 44162 View attachment 44163
Once again her face looks 100% plastic. Oh! I forgot vegan leather/pleather ie plastic is on trend at the moment! Ali must love his rubber dolls inflated by ego and human gasπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must secretly really love you. I pissed her off once on Twitter and.....BAM........blocked
Bahahaha!

Well, you see... she thought she was going to counter my point and show herself victorious on Twitter. I responded back with publicly available data to confirm my initial point and she didn't have a hole to climb into. For whatever reason, she didn't immediately block me... That is until I retweeted her Intimissimi tweet and tagged the brand with Facts on Facts.

Then she blocked me, and I created a new Twitter account because ... I can. :ROFLMAO:

Once again her face looks 100% plastic. Oh! I forgot vegan leather/pleather ie plastic is on trend at the moment! Ali must love his rubber dolls inflated by ego and human gasπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I gasped when I saw her face! That's NOT natural - at all. I don't know who Lydiot thinks she's fooling.

Lydia Millen.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she needs to sack Cal, although
was going to say the same, she looks like a waxwork, and definitely needs to sack Cal, that photo in the black outfit at the bar in the lalique place was so awful, and un natural and awkward, anyone could have taken a better picture! and we have to remember that everything she does has an agenda or meaning, so of course she was pushing Nars crap because no doubt she'd found out about the party in London and the new perfume launch.

Reactions: 11
Bahahaha!

Well, you see... she thought she was going to counter my point and show herself victorious on Twitter. I responded back with publicly available data to confirm my initial point and she didn't have a hole to climb into. For whatever reason, she didn't immediately block me... That is until I retweeted her Intimissimi tweet and tagged the brand with Facts on Facts.

Then she blocked me, and I created a new Twitter account because ... I can. :ROFLMAO:

I gasped when I saw her face! That's NOT natural - at all. I don't know who Lydiot thinks she's fooling.

View attachment 44167
when she goes AWOL she always comes back with a slightly different look - and those inner tube lips are looking so inflated as do ITF's - do they go to the same guy to get them pumped?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And...
Lydia never disappoints...
Just tweeted 2 minutes ago about how much of a victim she is...
That this person was tweeting about her a day after her affiliate lynx disappeared and now she wasted time writing an email to this person.
Ladies,
Lydia is so close to a mental breakdown.
Honestly Lydia
You just told the world how sad you really are...
Lydia, you're like a little girl. Grow up. Why are you tweeting. You're just full of envy right now. You're so envious of the other Youtubers you're turning green. You really need some rehabilitation. Maybe go to that place you went to that looked like a spooky forest and start vaping there or something to take your mind off things. Maybe just take some time off or a lot of time off or just take off completely and never come back to Youtube.
You clearly can't handle this job anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1CCCB363-5A3D-4D44-85BF-E95F73600FF9.jpeg
80CF1993-A923-433B-9A2A-8626B6EFA8F4.jpeg

That would be the app you’re using to thin yourself out and the angle you have some idiot taking the photo at hun....
We know you’re a hobbit in the β€œlux” world.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And...
Lydia never disappoints...
That this person was tweeting about her a day after her affiliate lynx disappeared and now she wasted time writing an email to this person.
Ladies,
Lydia is so close to a mental breakdown.
Honestly Lydia
You just told the world how sad you really are...
Lydia, you're like a little girl. Grow up. Why are you tweeting. You're just full of envy right now. You're so envious of the other Youtubers you're turning green. You really need some rehabilitation. Maybe go to that place you went to that looked like a spooky forest and start vaping there or something to take your mind off things. Maybe just take some time off or a lot of time off or just take off completely and never come back to Youtube.
You clearly can't handle this job anymore.
Do you think 'this person' is Jenna and her facts she is referring to?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
they would get absolutely filthy if she walked in them. id trip up.
I had similar when I was a teenager, they were popular back then 🀣
I am a short arse, 5’2 if I really think tall thoughts 😬

like I’m guessing I’m the same height as Ali πŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how tall is Lydia then?

Actually i would be really uncomfortable in the blouse too, the arms are too long.

Reactions: 4
Stop perving over Ali please πŸ™
Listen we all know I have a soft spot for the twonk.
He’s a fine looking.....vertically challenged hunk of love, I was almost jealous of lumi earlier
(Please note it was Lumi, not Lynx 😏)

But all those fan boys I’d have to fight off, And he’d probably borrow my clothes or shoes because we’re the same height πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
It just isn’t meant to be..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lydia, take your meds and get your life together! 😩 πŸ˜†

What in the world is she blabbing about?

Lynx disappeared nearly 6 weeks ago and she's ranting on about emailing someone that tweeted about her –– 6 weeks ago! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Who is this person? I need to befriend her! πŸ˜†

FireShot Capture 757 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1177243789603...png

We have someone over here who also has regular Twitter meltdowns. So familiar! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ :ROFLMAO:

FireShot Capture 758 - Donald J. Trump on Twitter_ _There ha_ - https___twitter.com_realDonald...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lydia, take your meds and get your life together! 😩 πŸ˜†

What in the world is she blabbing about?

Lynx disappeared nearly 6 weeks ago and she's ranting on about emailing someone that tweeted about her –– 6 weeks ago! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Who is this person? I need to befriend her! πŸ˜†

View attachment 44209
She's trying to "tell" her minions that she's not bad like these people who are tweeting her... wtf is the point in this post....Surely this is all for attention, no normal sane person posts about a reminder to contact someone. Lydia just STFU now. Why you do you need to be so babyish, oh "such and such said this about me or that about me". GROW UP there are more serious stuff going on in this world. There are real issues in the world but this playground stuff is just nonsense, do you really need this attention or something, you think the world evolves around pretty little Lydia? smhh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.