Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spacetrash

Which must be much less important work than Brads work. He has very important survey to complete, 8 weeks late. Couldn’t possibly help out in the canteen. Very important man.
His required step stool to help out in the canteen would be a trip hazard, best to have someone who can see over the bench and reach the roller door.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

AntiInfluenzer

Lol little man is sitting in his big chair at home in his 3 year olds bedroom home office in his Care Data shirt “analysing” a 2 minute survey he made up. Keep up the great “work” mate! 🥴
I’m a final year psych student and this makes me rage. I would never be so arrogant that I would pop a survey on one of the most vulnerable populations in society on the gram and think I’m doing research. Any research worth its salt needs to go through ethical reviews first and foremost, which is extremely in depth so that you are doing it ethically and that you are not wasting peoples time on data that has no validity or reliability! Anyone in the research community would laugh this piece of research out of town.I’ve studied part time, for five years, whilst working full time, to get the grades good enough to even think about getting into a research post grad and this guy thinks he can pop on over to insta and gather and analyse data. Please tell me again how you can do this without any background in data analysis, statistics, etc? Tell me about your p value and your sample construct? Idiot.

F**k I hate this f$&king guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

problematicinfluencers

Yes the kids have suffered the most…the kids whose parents are working 12 hour days 7 days a week in hospitals, grocery stores, aged care homes etc to cover shifts to keep the healthcare system from failing, to keep us fed, to keep the world turning…. The kids whose parents have lost their jobs during the pandemic who can no longer pay rent, feed their kids…. The parents and kids who have caught covid and are experiencing long covid and the impact that is having on the kids…. The kids who have lost people they love because they’ve died from covid!!!! (Maybe not so much in Aus but definitely elsewhere in the world!)

The fkn tiny inconvenience of your kid not being to able to do gymnastics - cry me a fkn river!

Sarah and Brad are privileged 🍆heads who are raising brats… can’t wait til the day they are cancelled 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27

PoorKnooxxy

My kids teachers are angels on earth. Her stories just enraged me. If this year is anything like last year, there will be days when so many teachers are isolating that the kids won't be able to go to school because there will be no staff available. Never mind whole school swimming days and gymnastics for them. I don't know how many pandemics Sarah has lived through to have all the answers but everyone is doing their best. Encouraging people to spam the office staff and principal is disgusting.
I'm an Assistant Principal and I am furious about this.

I responded to her story and she blocked me.

I have been around for a while but this finally pushed me over the edge to join.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
How have kids been hit the hardest?
Yeah, they’ve missed out on a lot and it’s definitely been hard but…
What about the nurses/doctors/medical staff working overtime they can’t refuse?
In full PPE in uncomfortable conditions that can be painful?
In situations where they’ve had to isolate from their family for weeks or months, just to treat the sick and keep us all alive without further spreading this virus?
In unfamiliar work environments because they’ve been redeployed due to a staff shortage and need to keep our healthcare system going?
I could go on forever about how so many people suffered FAR more than her children who got to stay at home safe, with weekly beach and boating trips, endless consumerism, parents who were around 24/7, and a massive Christmas holiday to top off their VERY privileged year.
she makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
I also love how one of their reasonings for sending their kids to private school for primary education is because it would be too much of a shock to the system for her almost teenage boys to be expected to wear *checks notes* a tie, leather shoes, and a school backpack in high school. 😂
now I know not all public schools are the same, but mine had a strict rule of wearing leather shoes. We also had a tie part of the uniform that we wore for special events. We didn’t have a school backpack but I’m sure in doing so would have saved me the anguish of trying to find the coolest Roxy design that year.
She makes it seem like they would spend 6 years in public school shirtless, without shoes, and not knowing how to use a spoon, and that having to do all that in private school would be such a shock to the system for her poor darlings *faints*
View attachment 1047380
This is so offensive to anyone who sends their children to public school. What does she think happens there? They bang bongos and throw shit at each other? If your child would have a breakdown over having to suddenly wear shoes and a tie then you’ve got more problems than what school they’re going to. JFC fair and responsible? Is she that fucking dumb? Was it a shock to the system when she sent her five year olds off in a tie and leather shoes? Or did they cope fine because it’s not that fucking difficult? Why would it be so disastrous for a 12 year old? She’s sniffing glue.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

Our kids went to/go to a public primary school. When my eldest started high school, I forgot to ask him if he'd be traumatised by the transition to wearing a tie. He was already used to wearing leather shoes and a school branded backpack because the principal at the primary school is so strict and demands the kids have these items.
All I know is that at the end of the day, the kids at our private high school still walk out untucking shirts, taking off ties, rolling skirts up a bit. Just like the kids at the public high school down the road. She really is an expert on nothing.

Also wanted to add...if my husband was in the bathroom applying eye masks and talking to himself on his phone, probably while wearing his new 'aggressive' inline skates, I'd honestly have to leave him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

grifter

VIP Member
As a Victoria teacher that has just come home from working in a hot classroom with a mask on, I’m raging a little at th twat.
I can guarantee the principal and teachers were having a ‘chat’ about her in the staff room today. Parents like her are insufferable. As if the school didn’t have a plan set 🙄, they are so lucky they have her sticking her beak into everything and fixing it all up.
I’m so sick oh hearing her sook about her kids missing out on things. Come back when your kids have missed out on nearly 7 and a half months (or more, I’m too tired to check) of face to face learning.
She is loving the fact she has something to complain about. I just don’t see how covid/lockdowns have affected her or her family. They don’t work so that didn’t change, the kids still went to childcare, the only real change was having pink wonder at home, but with two parents lounging around how hard would that have been?
Just drop your kid off at the door and go home Sezzy, no one cares about your ‘problems’

I’m so sorry for the incoherent rant! I’m hot and exhausted😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
Brad Kearns. Brad Kearns. Brad Kearns. Dadmum Brad Kearns. Sarah Kearns mrsdadmum Sarah Kearns. Brad Kearns aged care expert and researcher and political candidate. Brad Kearns writer and journalist. Brad Kearns height. Brad Kearns army. Brad Kearns police. Sarah Kearns mum 3 boys. Sarah Kearns Instagram influencer content creator. Sarah and Brad Kearns Facebook central coast Instagram couple political aspirations Australian Labour Party aged care research professional caredata fail.

Don’t mind me, just trying to make sure Google searchers find this thread way up top.

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Imagine the accountant looking over your spending when it’s that high and on pure crap. Cringe.
‘So Sarah, what is this expense in November?’
‘Oh, that was a skateboard for Finnnny’
‘Okay, and a similar expense in December?’
‘A new skateboard for Finny boy’
‘Uh… alright… what about this expense at the same store in January?’
‘Well sk8er boi Finny needed a fresh board, you see’
‘…… and this $800+ spend at the store in February? Surely not another board?!’
‘Oh no! That was roller blades for Braddy!’
‘…… I quit’

• Haha

Severus Snark

Poor Bobley!! Of course he’s been inseparable from the nephew, the poor dog was probably so desperate for attention and affection he velcroed to the first person to show it. To make out that her her kids did such a generous, thoughtful thing in giving up a dog they most likely never even interacted with is typical of the bullshit she likes to peddle.
Those kids probably didn’t have a choice, and if they did I doubt they’d care. They have a new dog now, just like every other ‘thing’ in their life that gets upgraded when they play with it more than once.
The thing that really boils my piss is that if anyone says she’s a shit human for giving her pet away then she can use the ASD and the child bonding with Bobley as a get out jail free card. How could she deny a special needs child? We should be giving her head pats for the sacrifice.

You’re a despicable woman Sarah Kearns.

Reactions: 22

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
‘We follow all the rules, do everything that is asked of us’
Oh yeah? What about Brad admitting he wouldn’t upload RAT test results when it’s compulsory to do so?
What about last week when you were all close contacts of a positive case and STILL sent your three year old to daycare, and went shopping all over the mall??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ffs people… you aren’t saving the world by doing canteen duty! Most parents help at school without telling the world! Imagine following her and seeing how she thinks she is a hero, then working in the canteen with her today and trying not to laugh
Come on, it’s Sarah’s first day of work in over three years! She should be proud of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Michy02

VIP Member
Music in the car! Thanks Sarah for the pro tip once again!! What’s next? Food when the kids are hungry??

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Yes!! I also wonder what happened to that challenge he put down to Tammi.TMB’s husband Jason? Remember Brad sent him a unicycle and said something about he would have to learn to ride it or Brad would ride one wearing a dress?
These two are so inconsistent. They preach that boys and girls (specifically Knox), can be whoever they want, dress however they want, and that things shouldn’t be gendered.
then Brad turns around and says he’ll ride one wearing a dress cause ‘haha how funny, a man in a dress’. 🙄

Reactions: 20