The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they weren’t into gender stereotypes? Isn’t it stereotypical to say that boys are more energetic and require outlets to expel energy more-so than girls? When will they get their stories straight 🤦🏼‍♀️

Has anyone read the articles that have come out today about the aged care sector? Was this on the back of Brad's ground-breaking report? Is he attending the protests with all of the other workers in Canberra today?

Nah, he's probs at the skate park showing off his mad skillz.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I followed them because they were popping up all over the place on other peoples pages. All their insta friends (who they’re not friends with anymore lol). I figured they must be good because they were friends with people I liked. Quickly realised they are the worst of the worst.

Reactions: 4
I also love how one of their reasonings for sending their kids to private school for primary education is because it would be too much of a shock to the system for her almost teenage boys to be expected to wear *checks notes* a tie, leather shoes, and a school backpack in high school. 😂
now I know not all public schools are the same, but mine had a strict rule of wearing leather shoes. We also had a tie part of the uniform that we wore for special events. We didn’t have a school backpack but I’m sure in doing so would have saved me the anguish of trying to find the coolest Roxy design that year.
She makes it seem like they would spend 6 years in public school shirtless, without shoes, and not knowing how to use a spoon, and that having to do all that in private school would be such a shock to the system for her poor darlings *faints*
View attachment 1047380
I didn’t catch that part (I stopped reading @ the third part of her dribble) but WOW!

I didn’t catch that part (I stopped reading @ the third part of her dribble) but WOW!
I know they’re not great parents on a number of levels, but if your neurotypical 12 year old is unable to cope with something as basic wearing leather shoes and a school backpack, you’ve messed up somewhere. How long does she think that anguish would even last!? It was truly a bizarre thing to say.

I went to a public school and always had leather shoes and a school bag. It only changed when I got to high school and was more opinionated.

Reactions: 6
Lauren Dubois does encanto lip sync real, which was pretty good. Sarah lip syncs in the car bleeping terrible. Don’t give up your day job…… oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg the lip syncing!! Do yourself a favor and skip through the crappy stories to watch the funniest thing you’ll see today!! 😂
Such an unattractive woman 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lauren Dubois does encanto lip sync real, which was pretty good. Sarah lip syncs in the car bleeping terrible. Don’t give up your day job…… oh wait.
Sarah is such a copycat. I know everyone is lip syncing Encanto right now, but her content is almost a straight copy of Lauren’s at this stage. Wait for Sarah to share a post about Grace Tame soon… you know… got to make sure she is sharing the right content. 🙄

Off to the accountant. Best of luck there! There’s a reason she mentioned it, nothings an accident with them.
Probably seeing if they can borrow money for their pool that they're saving for. Stop spending money on material tit, and you’ll have the cash in no time. These two are idiots. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Imagine the accountant looking over your spending when it’s that high and on pure crap. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine the accountant looking over your spending when it’s that high and on pure crap. Cringe.
‘So Sarah, what is this expense in November?’
‘Oh, that was a skateboard for Finnnny’
‘Okay, and a similar expense in December?’
‘A new skateboard for Finny boy’
‘Uh… alright… what about this expense at the same store in January?’
‘Well sk8er boi Finny needed a fresh board, you see’
‘…… and this $800+ spend at the store in February? Surely not another board?!’
‘Oh no! That was roller blades for Braddy!’
‘…… I quit’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah is such a copycat. I know everyone is lip syncing Encanto right now, but her content is almost a straight copy of Lauren’s at this stage. Wait for Sarah to share a post about Grace Tame soon… you know… got to make sure she is sharing the right content. 🙄
Its just getting weird now. If you want to copy someone at least make sure your better at it first 🤣

Maybe this is why she unfriended Lauren. So she could steal her content without having to explain herself 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.