The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh braddles. The gift that keeps on giving. Gee, the ground doesn’t look very far away, even with the added height those sick blades give him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Music in the car! Thanks Sarah for the pro tip once again!! What’s next? Food when the kids are hungry??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t help but think ‘All the gear and no idea’ when I see Brad!
He bought a skateboard at Christmas and gave the exact same excuse, but now he needs roller blades too? I guess he sucked at skateboarding 😆

Honestly why is everything 'A Thing' with these idiots?! It's just skating with your kids!

It's not that bleeping deep!
It’s just another example of Brad doing the bare minimum and hoping to get a parade 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jules Coffey hanging around anti-vaxers Instagram pages irks me. She is very good at keeping a clean insta for her followers and brands. Won’t post opinions publicly but will certainly post her views on others pages. 😬
Yes, I completely agree re Jules Coffey. I followed her when her first born was a baby. She has changed SO much since then. I think she’s qualified as a flight attendant & then did a doula course & now she knows more than a Dr.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, I completely agree re Jules Coffey. I followed her when her first born was a baby. She has changed SO much since then. I think she’s qualified as a flight attendant & then did a doula course & now she knows more than a Dr.
God she is painful. Her stories are just neurotic stream of consciousness whining… it’s so tone deaf considering her privilege. We get it, you’re rich.

Reactions: 5
OMG I did a snort laugh when he stacked it! He just looks like a funny little loser skating around like that... I know that's nasty but when I see grown men (or grown as much as they can) skating, I just think that sport is either a phase during childhood/teens or professional... the in between level just makes seems so argh to me... I don't know...I'm a weirdo.

Reactions: 7
OMG I did a snort laugh when he stacked it! He just looks like a funny little loser skating around like that... I know that's nasty but when I see grown men (or grown as much as they can) skating, I just think that sport is either a phase during childhood/teens or professional... the in between level just makes seems so argh to me... I don't know...I'm a weirdo.
Defs not a weirdo. Perhaps it's because that "in between level" is typically men clutching to their youth.

Reactions: 4
I thought the little dude roller skating was one of his kids. He is tiny. His shorts are so long they are like 3/4 cargo pants. Hahaha. Widdle Braddles. Hope he manages to finish his high school report on aged care soon. If he needs help with PowerPoint, there are some good resources online.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.