The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine his resume full stop....

2015 - 2022 DadMum - Instagram Influencer.

I'd drop dead if I read that 😂😂😂
There aren’t many employers who would be impressed by seeing influencer on their resume… this pair are deluded. I know myself as an employer would look at that and think being influencers is a liability.

Reactions: 3
My kids teachers are angels on earth. Her stories just enraged me. If this year is anything like last year, there will be days when so many teachers are isolating that the kids won't be able to go to school because there will be no staff available. Never mind whole school swimming days and gymnastics for them. I don't know how many pandemics Sarah has lived through to have all the answers but everyone is doing their best. Encouraging people to spam the office staff and principal is disgusting.
I'm an Assistant Principal and I am furious about this.

I responded to her story and she blocked me.

I have been around for a while but this finally pushed me over the edge to join.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I have been around for a while but this finally pushed me over the edge to join.
Welcome! I’m sorry that happened! She really is beyond terrible.

The fact that Brad thinks he can get into politics, but they’re both so fragile they delete and block as soon as anyone respectfully disagrees with them 🥴

Reactions: 6
Sarah doesn't care about safety in the school because it's clear now they have had covid. Ok so your kids might have some form of immunity for a short period of time, but what about the other kids and families at risk? She just has to accept times have changed and the world doesn't bleeping revolve around her.

Reactions: 8

Of course she blocked you - why would she want to speak with someone that has actual experience and can challenge her on her idiotic views.

I took a break from socials - and I have just caught up. I am seething. Just when I thought they couldn't possibly get any more tone deaf.

Reactions: 7
Sarah doesn't care about safety in the school because it's clear now they have had covid. Ok so your kids might have some form of immunity for a short period of time, but what about the other kids and families at risk? She just has to accept times have changed and the world doesn't bleeping revolve around her.
She honestly sounds like she’s one step away from demanding that vulnerable children or families should have to stay home and do online learning while everyone else just returns to normal and gets covid.

They’re pulling teachers out of retirement and some states even talked about bringing parents in to supervise classes, but no, this is really just about ruining your child’s fun. If gymnastics is soooo important, then book Knox into a class outside of school. You can easily afford it (unlike many families, likely the families who will be most impacted if they catch covid and have to take unpaid time off work).

Small man Brad really thinks he can save the aged care sector single handedly. These two dimwits are so deluded.

• Haha
Does Brad know the federal election is less than 4 months away? Does he truly think all it takes is putting your hand up on Facebook and not literal years of community engagement and campaigning?! The man has never campaigned for anything in his life apart from attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Brad know the federal election is less than 4 months away? Does he truly think all it takes is putting your hand up on Facebook and not literal years of community engagement and campaigning?! The man has never campaigned for anything in his life apart from attention.
Not to mention some type of tertiary qualification. But perhaps he should start small (lol) and learn the correct use of seen and saw.

But - sssssh. Don't ruin it for Farquaad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure landfill will enjoy the other one which didn’t even last a day before he broke it…
It would have been an easy fix too. She should’ve outsourced it to her mum to do, like everything else she doesn’t want to do.
Or simply not bought a replacement. He’s 3. I’m sure he had forgotten about it the day it broke.

who wants to tell her that if she cut back on all the useless crap she buys the kids and herself she’d have a pool a hell of a lot faster than she will just from saving some money at the movies?
F38DF4EE-CC65-424B-BB7E-0023B4BCF7DF.png

• Haha
It would have been an easy fix too. She should’ve outsourced it to her mum to do, like everything else she doesn’t want to do.
Or simply not bought a replacement. He’s 3. I’m sure he had forgotten about it the day it broke.

who wants to tell her that if she cut back on all the useless crap she buys the kids and herself she’d have a pool a hell of a lot faster than she will just from saving some money at the movies?
View attachment 1022047
They will need to raise funds for a home theatre next. You know - to keep doing 'tings for free'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lauren Dubois’ son is wearing a pink shirt today. You might have missed it because she hasn’t put up multiple lengthy posts saying MY SON LIKES PINK. Almost as if doesn’t matter and nobody cares 🤔. Take notes Sarah…just like you do with everything else Lauren does.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.