Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Total tangent - but does anyone else get annoyed with the "love where we live" hashtag. It makes me think that they don't, in fact, love where they live and are trying to convince themselves that they do.

Sadly, I saw that coming - the "wouldn't recommend the breed again" as a way out of getting rid of a breed that is now being questioned by the Australian Veterinary Association as to whether it should be continued to be bred in Australia . We know she reads here and she would have to address poor old Bobley's absence. The lies are so obvious - they've created such a detailed "story" and got caught out. Hate that Bobley felt disconnected from his pack but hope he is now happy with his new pack.
Hi Sarah, do better.
Sarah Keans
Sarahkearnsofficial
Brad Kearns
Dadmumofficial
I wouldn't recommend that THEY breed again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

spacetrash

As with anything that Sarah ever writes - check thy privilege.

It is a privilege to be able to afford and attend a private school. It is a privilege for children to participate in out of school activities for so so SO many reasons (e.g. transport options, parental time, spare money). It is a privilege to live in a country that values public health and has a strong (albeit extremely tested and stretched currently) public healthcare system. It is also a privilege to have a platform to share your opinions on public & school policy without fear of significant repercussions.
She's a twat of the highest order.

• Heart

grifter

VIP Member
The bogans complaining in Sarah’s stories- thinking that schools cancel things to take the easy way out frustrates me to tears. Teachers and school leadership all across the country (especially VIC and NSW) have worked tirelessly to make sure the children's safety is the number one priority. If they have deemed school sports, which sounds like it’s mixed amongst grades/year levels as students can choose which sports to play, as a high risk activity they aren’t doing it as it’s easier to cancel the classes, they are doing it to keep your children at school/healthy. How dare they!!
And Sarah, your kids need to go off and make friends. The kids playing with their siblings in the yard are the loners that are socially awkward. That may be something you want to work on with them…. 😂 as if that will ever happen 😂😂

• Heart

Notpaid-justgifted

Has spend how many hours “hope it worth it” - yeah ,ate it ain’t worth the paper you’ll print it on.
it means nothing

no ethics
no peer reviewed research
no ability to substantiate data
no data collection approvals or boundaries
hell I bet he doesn’t even know how to do referencing yet alone compared his research to real authenticated research. As a PHD I’m laughing my ass off at this “project”.
mate there’s reasons these things legit take years - dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Selling Self Awareness

Gosh he has tickets in himself.
“We’ve achieved in the last 2 hours what most large research organizations couldn’t achieve with all the resource in the world”
Yeah right mate!
The little man is seriously deluded!!
Honestly, what on earth does he think he’s achieving here?! Just stating the obvious. He has no power to make change. Go get a real job mate, instead of puffing out your chest, saying a few big words and getting all your dimwitted followers to think you’re some kind of hero.
Sincerely, a sick to death of your bullshit registered nurse

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi I’m new here!

If Brad actually knew anything about aged care outside of his minor desk role at a random provider (of literally thousands in an over saturated market), he would know that one of the five pillars in the gov’s response to the royal commission is workforce changes.

One of the reasons researchers take their time and don’t just pop a survey on social media is that it literally takes hundreds of hours to get research right, your participants and recruitment means matter to avoid skewing data, and you never want to ask information that you can’t actually do anything about.

What does he actually plan on doing with this data that people have taken the time to give him, other than puff his chest out to his followers and get engagement from what is a very easy topic to incite outrage and conversation.

the aged care sector (and NDIS) is full of people who are in it to make a quick buck. That’s why he had a royal commission in the first place - people matter more than numbers

The little man is seriously deluded!!
Honestly, what on earth does he think he’s achieving here?! Just stating the obvious. He has no power to make change. Go get a real job mate, instead of puffing out your chest, saying a few big words and getting all your dimwitted followers to think you’re some kind of hero.
Sincerely, a sick to death of your bullshit registered nurse
Lol jinx!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Yes, but she also thinks her 3 year old is still 8 months old.

Soooooo...

'Always gets asked'

Literally purchased that ground breaking pencil case few hours ago.

These 2 are beyond attention seekers.

STOP EXPLOITING YOUR CHILDREN.
“His friend stood up for him and then his teacher used it as a lesson” All she needed at the end was …. then the whole class stood up and clapped 🙄

How has she not choked on her own bullshit? 🤣

Besides - I have met ( and had my own) kindergarteners and there’s no way they are putting their neck on the line for anyone.

• Haha

avex

Chatty Member
How many full time working parents would love to be able to help out at the canteen occasionally. She's so tone deaf and ungrateful.

New thread here team. Strap yourself into a five point harness and head on over…

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Brad in December:
‘Hey mum, I need you to take care of my dog with health issues and exotic bird who basically lives indoors’
‘ also, I don’t want the dog back, deal with it’

Brad in January:
‘Nobody knows what I do for work’
‘Nobody’s proud of me’
‘You’re basically my family’
‘Outside of my stepdad… what you’re seeing in this picture (photo of him and Sarah) is just about all the support I have’

what a kick in the teeth it would be to read that as his mother.

• Sad

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
The only way I believe a kid wrote that is if their parent is a fan girl of Sarah’s and told them what to write in hopes of getting a play date and their face on the ‘gram.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Agree with everything that you have said.

It's not even all day anyway - it's a few hours at best.

Brad has finished his "impartial" report? :rolleyes: My brain is struggling to understand HOW he can call it impartial. I am not in data analysis or collection so I wouldn't have a clue how it is done. But how can something be deemed impartial if the participants aren't even verified? The answers could have come from anyone...?!
I'm telling you now myself and Mothers Group 20+ all answered absolute bullshit answers.

Regards

'Dr Smith'

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Is she honestly lecturing people on this?? Yes Sarah. IF they’re 145cm. How tall was Knox when you moved him to a seatbelt? How long did you knowingly leave him unsafely in a seatbelt for, until people noticed and called you out? Let’s not forget we’ve also seen him riding in the front seat before too.

I wonder if we can expect a prime time post later to brag about how amazing she is for having three children in a harness (ignoring the fact that she’s had them in inappropriate seats for however long).
Hah.. really glad they thought about the kids safety before they took them on a 8+ hour road trip. #parentinginfluencer

• Haha
  • Heart

bossbabetears

“We’ve achieved more in a couple of hours than most research companies can achieve with all their resources.”
Ummm…sweetie…you got 800 responses. I work for a mid-tier organisation and we get about 1700 responses from surveys on a slow day. And we’re definitely not a “research” company. But bless him for trying I guess? 🤡

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Bobley was purely bought because French bulldogs were in fashion then just like her new dog is in fashion now
They have no actual personality it’s just a bunch of stuff they think makes them look like they are part of the cool gang
I heard invisalign was also the in thing.

Just saying.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
He got two 🙄🙄 I’m guessing the other one was too masculine to be in the photo… all the stuff from smiggle would have been around $200
Sarah if you can't fit everything in the pencil case, get a bigger pencil case, not a little smiggle one? 🤷‍♀️ I've noticed kids in class get very distracted with smiggle pencil cases and all the moving parts

Reactions: 17