The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$600 rollerblades on a whim, just a regular day for Brad. No one needed to see them close up. He’s showing off. That family is so effing tacky.
They’re bleeping rollerblades. Read the room Brad. No body. And I actually mean no body - looks at those and think… “oh wow that is so cool. You’re awesome”
What is ACTUALLY wrong with this family?! They are that far up their own ass

Reactions: 14
Pretty sure she was telling us all about Child’s Farm skincare last week as a paid ad… bet they’re thrilled to see she’s moved on to a different brand that she’ll “continue to buy” and isn’t an ad. Child’s Farm should have just thrown their cash in the bin, it’s wasted either way!
Small brands are walking up to these influencers (lots of influencers not just Brad and Shezza lol) i keep reading stuff about small businesses not being really happy about content they get if at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Small brands are walking up to these influencers (lots of influencers not just Brad and Shezza lol) i keep reading stuff about small businesses not being really happy about content they get if at all.
Like our fave friend that got slammed by the florist today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I also love how one of their reasonings for sending their kids to private school for primary education is because it would be too much of a shock to the system for her almost teenage boys to be expected to wear *checks notes* a tie, leather shoes, and a school backpack in high school. 😂
now I know not all public schools are the same, but mine had a strict rule of wearing leather shoes. We also had a tie part of the uniform that we wore for special events. We didn’t have a school backpack but I’m sure in doing so would have saved me the anguish of trying to find the coolest Roxy design that year.
She makes it seem like they would spend 6 years in public school shirtless, without shoes, and not knowing how to use a spoon, and that having to do all that in private school would be such a shock to the system for her poor darlings *faints*
View attachment 1047380
This is so offensive to anyone who sends their children to public school. What does she think happens there? They bang bongos and throw tit at each other? If your child would have a breakdown over having to suddenly wear shoes and a tie then you’ve got more problems than what school they’re going to. JFC fair and responsible? Is she that bleeping dumb? Was it a shock to the system when she sent her five year olds off in a tie and leather shoes? Or did they cope fine because it’s not that bleeping difficult? Why would it be so disastrous for a 12 year old? She’s sniffing glue.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A week ago, Sarah posts a story about how Child’s Farm is the *only* product she can use on the boys because they have such sensitive skin. Now she says that they’ve been trying another brand for a few weeks and it’s amazing and the only thing the boys like.

I get that people use different products. Of course they do. What I can’t stand is that with Sarah everything is the BEST and ONLY thing she’ll ever use EVER. Then the next week she’s spruiking a different brand and making the same claims. You can say that Child’s Farm is great and doesn’t cause reactions. There’s no need to lie about how no other product works, when you are knowingly using a competitor brand at the time.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
$600 rollerblades on a whim, just a regular day for Brad. No one needed to see them close up. He’s showing off. That family is so effing tacky.
So their savings must be going well then… they’ll have that pool in no time.
He’s like a child at Christmas showing his gifts to his grandparents or whatever. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
This is so offensive to anyone who sends their children to public school. What does she think happens there? They bang bongos and throw tit at each other? If your child would have a breakdown over having to suddenly wear shoes and a tie then you’ve got more problems than what school they’re going to. JFC fair and responsible? Is she that bleeping dumb? Was it a shock to the system when she sent her five year olds off in a tie and leather shoes? Or did they cope fine because it’s not that bleeping difficult? Why would it be so disastrous for a 12 year old? She’s sniffing glue.
Not sure how all those public school kids get jobs and wear their uniform in the real world without having a breakdown either 🙄 I’m sure they are lovely kids
But oh my word
I just cannot help but think they are going to be spoilt entitled tantrum throwing brats as they grow into adults with no resilience or financial intelligence

Seriously Maggie dent why do you like these idiots
I cannot get over their association
Because Sarah pretends to be this gentle hands on real life encouraging parent?
She is none of those things
She’s only gentle at putting the iPad in their hands

A week ago, Sarah posts a story about how Child’s Farm is the *only* product she can use on the boys because they have such sensitive skin. Now she says that they’ve been trying another brand for a few weeks and it’s amazing and the only thing the boys like.

I get that people use different products. Of course they do. What I can’t stand is that with Sarah everything is the BEST and ONLY thing she’ll ever use EVER. Then the next week she’s spruiking a different brand and making the same claims. You can say that Child’s Farm is great and doesn’t cause reactions. There’s no need to lie about how no other product works, when you are knowingly using a competitor brand at the time.
Should send this to child’s farm and to petite…. She can’t even pretend to be good at her “work”

Pretty sure she was telling us all about Child’s Farm skincare last week as a paid ad… bet they’re thrilled to see she’s moved on to a different brand that she’ll “continue to buy” and isn’t an ad. Child’s Farm should have just thrown their cash in the bin, it’s wasted either way!
Atleast she splashed some water on the unused products 😂

And the rollerblades

Wasn’t he into skating to a minute ago?

Wtf. He’s a spoilt brat too
It’s not even doing things with your kid like the father of the year you claim to be it’s you jealous of the crap you buy them that never gets used anyway and you having a tantrum because you want a toy! And your the best wt everything so you have to show everyone how much better your toys are and how much better you are at playing toys!
Lucky when you get sick of this idea in a week your tiny boy feet are probably the same size as knox’s and he can wear them

Although they aren’t pink so he wouldn’t be allowed to

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly those stories this morning were so beyond to e deaf and privileged.

Having a whinge at the very school you bitvhed about need staff to assist in canteen?! You should be doing the most out of any of the parents! You absolute piece of tit.

Can't go to a facial today?! Seriously?! Shutup.

Of course Finn is happy. He is away from his toxic disgusting parents.
She shits me to tears. I’d love to have been able to have my own kids and do canteen duty or anything for them. I’m just an Aunty and I volunteered a full day a week for 4 weeks because the school didn’t have enough parents to help out because a lot of them actually work.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ask my community a question and I will answer it for you because I am an expert on everything 🙄 It’s the thing that irks me the most about so many Insta/FB mummies. They act like they are the first people ever to have babies/kids .. like they are the saviour of struggling mums as they spout their parenting/life wisdom/knowledge. They are not qualified. They are not experts. They are nobodies, but sadly they have a public platform where some people take what they say as gospel. So frustrating 😖

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Not sure how all those public school kids get jobs and wear their uniform in the real world without having a breakdown either 🙄 I’m sure they are lovely kids
But oh my word
I just cannot help but think they are going to be spoilt entitled tantrum throwing brats as they grow into adults with no resilience or financial intelligence

Seriously Maggie dent why do you like these idiots
I cannot get over their association
Because Sarah pretends to be this gentle hands on real life encouraging parent?
She is none of those things
She’s only gentle at putting the iPad in their hands

Should send this to child’s farm and to petite…. She can’t even pretend to be good at her “work”

Atleast she splashed some water on the unused products 😂

And the rollerblades

Wasn’t he into skating to a minute ago?

Wtf. He’s a spoilt brat too
It’s not even doing things with your kid like the father of the year you claim to be it’s you jealous of the crap you buy them that never gets used anyway and you having a tantrum because you want a toy! And your the best wt everything so you have to show everyone how much better your toys are and how much better you are at playing toys!
Lucky when you get sick of this idea in a week your tiny boy feet are probably the same size as knox’s and he can wear them

Although they aren’t pink so he wouldn’t be allowed to
It just proves she has no prior experience or with private schools herself. If she thinks they are some alternate universe from public schools then she’s clearly not had anything to do with private schools in the past. She must have been a little hick as a kid, standing in her shoes made out of leaves at the pearly gates of a bright and shiny private school she was never allowed to step inside. And now that her kids are going to one (a cheap one mind you) she likes to pretend to us poor folk could never understand the completely foreign experience of the private schools and how mindblowingly different they are to the povo public schools we are all trapped in.
except she’s embarrassing herself to all the people who did grow up in private schools and know they’re really not that different.

except her kids are going togrow up like all the new money kids who recoil from public school kids because they’ve been brainwashed into believing they are better human beings than the filth that attend public schools.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg my 5 year old started school last year as she’s doing 18 month prep (Adelaide) winter uniform she wore a shirt, dress, tie, shoes, stockings! and has to have her hair up all day (unheard of) and you know what? She coped perfectly fine! Kids generally just follow what other kids are doing lol. She goes to that school because her cousins go there and my sister is a teacher (actually teaches her for 1 day a week so cute) I’m sure she would also do fine at a public school!
* I will add she’s lost two hats and a jumper, found her jumper now she has two 😂

Wait is it a private school or an Anglican/Catholic school??? Either way from all the talk about it, it seems they are just there for the status. The private school parents are going to see through these posers in a second. Imagine when they get called upon to donate to the constant fund raisers, spring fairs etc. what is Brad going to contribute. A day out with himself haha. I am also so sick of the public v private debate. I feel there has been such a changing of the guard here in recent years. A lot of private schools coast purely on their reputations and aren’t necessarily better. Anyone paying 24k to send their kid to primary school is never going to admit that. I also don’t know what the fees are in lake Mac but guessing it’s nowhere near that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.