The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo. Right on cue. 25k people view her stories each day.
much popular. Many influence.
Ha. 25k? Really? Shame no one interacts on her grid. A quick scan of her feed shows her highest likes (which was about tens time higher as her other ā€œpopularā€ posts) is 12k. Her overall engagement rate below 3%. But 25k view your stories every day? Ooookay.

Does anyone follow anyone else that constantly talks about their engagement rate? I donā€™t think I do šŸ¤”

Attachments

Maybe Iā€™m a killjoy, but surely you just send them with basic stuff to school? Maybe a nice pencil case, but why the need for everything else? Is this what all the kids have? Itā€™s just asking to be stolen or going to upset other kids, I would have thought.
Because this is a way to distract from what Mummy and Daddy actually do. Buy pointless extravagant tit THEY DO NOT NEED make it look all great with the bells and whistles and everybody will think our family is THE FAMILY.

Give it a rest you dipshits.

Did anyone else find it a little ick her saying Knox was meant to be Buddy's name?! Again, out for the world to see. More trauma for the kid.

Anything for engagement, which is clearly tit. They way they CONSTANTLY talk about it is just weird. So trying to justify your dropkick 'jobs'

Ha. 25k? Really? Shame no one interacts on her grid. A quick scan of her feed shows her highest likes (which was about tens time higher as her other ā€œpopularā€ posts) is 12k. Her overall engagement rate below 3%. But 25k view your stories every day? Ooookay.

Does anyone follow anyone else that constantly talks about their engagement rate? I donā€™t think I do šŸ¤”
Brad would be proud of your data gathering skills.

He might employ you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes not even trying to hide her desperation to push the gender narrative. NO ONE CARES

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a child going into the same year level - Smiggle is over for them šŸ˜‚ itā€™s all surf shop Pencil cases and lunch boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
NOBODY IS BATTING AN EYE.
we are rolling them though. šŸ™„View attachment 1014213
Come on Sarah! Itā€™s 2022!! Time to drop this tit. Nobody cares. Perhaps work on the gender roles in your own family. Stuff like praising your husband for ā€œlettingā€ you go out for dinner with a friend. Or a husband that calls himself a hero for doing the washing. Itā€™s a long list.

Hahahaha Picasso. Thatā€™s all.
Another indoor location and an unmasked kid in close contact with othersā€¦while being at high risk of having covid. Cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have a child going into the same year level - Smiggle is over for them šŸ˜‚ itā€™s all surf shop Pencil cases and lunch boxes
Yes, but she also thinks her 3 year old is still 8 months old.

Soooooo...

'Always gets asked'

Literally purchased that ground breaking pencil case few hours ago.

These 2 are beyond attention seekers.

STOP EXPLOITING YOUR CHILDREN.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am a teacher and those pencil cases are extremely impractical. The kids spend so long fiddling with the little bits and trying to put everything back in the right spot. A basic zip pencil case would have made it much easier for him!

Reactions: 8
Honestly, if anyone is asking her these questions (itā€™s a big if), it just speaks to the overall quality of the bogan followers that she attracts. No one, and I mean no one, is asking if sheā€™s ā€œworriedā€ that her eight year old will be gay. She probably saw Sean Szeps post earlier today about how to respond if your child comes out as gay (in response to a legitimate question from a follower who wanted to be supportive and say the right thing) and saw it as a good bandwagon to jump on for head pats.

This completely besides the point but is anyone else disturbed by the way Brad is holding that wrap in the picture with the woke pink pencil case? Why is he gripping it like that šŸ˜§ Who eats them like that!
And how skimpy does she make them if he close his fist around it. You know those hands are going to be little tiny tetchy things.
On the topic of dinner, who shows off a supermarket bbq chicken, pasta salad and a few steamed veg as something to be proud ofā€¦.. you are unemployed Sarah, you have the time to whack a chicken in the oven. Maybe even get Brad to do it so he can brag about what a hero he is.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.