Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

My kids teachers are angels on earth. Her stories just enraged me. If this year is anything like last year, there will be days when so many teachers are isolating that the kids won't be able to go to school because there will be no staff available. Never mind whole school swimming days and gymnastics for them. I don't know how many pandemics Sarah has lived through to have all the answers but everyone is doing their best. Encouraging people to spam the office staff and principal is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Notamused

Hi all, newbie here but long time lurker. I have been following these two dimwits for a couple of years. I can’t believe the crap that comes out of there mouths. The constant #thanksgorsupportingmyfamily but the very next day showing off there latest and greatest purchases. Stop crying poor; stop asking me to but a $200 candle or a $2000 mop. I wouldn’t touch any of the junk they advertise.

The last post about there autistic nephew hit a nerve. I have an autistic son. Using functional labels is a big no no in the autism world. And why has she never spoken of him before? “High needs”?? Sarah your kids are high needs - the amount of crap they must have is gross,

i cant stand the pair of them.

• Heart

dreams3268

Gosh he has tickets in himself.
“We’ve achieved in the last 2 hours what most large research organizations couldn’t achieve with all the resource in the world”
Yeah right mate!

• Haha

bossbabetears

It just sits so uncomfortably with me that mamamia have published an article about the Kearns’ son being “unapologetically himself” for liking pink and growing his hair, while the last 2 weeks, queer and trans kids have been put through the ringer by all this religious discrimination crap.
not that I’m surprised by mamamia’s low-bar journalism, but if a publication wanted to interview me about my kid’s fabricated “differences” during a time when trans children are being legitimately traumatized for being themselves, I dunno how I’d live with myself.

On a less serious note, Braddles getting himself some rollerblades and having Sarah film him like a big boy reeks of desperation; much like the time he entered that bellyflop competition at their holiday rEsOrT which was quite clearly geared towards children. Gotta feel like the big man in a (very) small pond I guess

For such a progressive and understanding school, sure seems to be a lot of bullies targeting a boy with slightly longer hair. It’s almost as if a school with strict gender standards, is raising kids to also have strict gender standards and be intolerant of anyone that slightly deviates. I’m sure they’d all be sooooo supportive of trans/gay kids though Sarah 👍🏻. Orrrrr the entire thing is made up to support their narrative.

I’ve seen loads of boys around with hair like that (and we don’t live near the beach), my own son often has hair that length (due to not liking haircuts) and no one has ever said a single word.

soyladde

Showing the kids “when I grow up I’m going to have a Jeep”, “I’m going to be prime minister and have a g wagon”. Soooo materialistic. Imagine having your entire early childhood documented in detail on public record and growing up to be PM.

So funny that she struggles to get 10k steps (and she’s not consistent with showing it, so I think we only see the days when she does). I have literal covid and still get 6k a day just around my house. What on earth is she doing. Sooooo active 😂
You must have boys with that many steps… no way a girl mum would ever have to be that active.

• Haha
Aaahahahahah. I’m late to the party but omg it was worth it. When he did the splits 🤣 I was thinking, what next, is he going home to listen to Blink 182, watch Jackass and douse himself with Lynx? Then comes on the Blink182 song 😂

He’s like those middle aged men you see at the beach boardwalk on their electric skateboards looking like absolute tools wanting attention.

If I am to say anything positive, it’s good on him for rediscovering a hobby.

• Haha

AntiInfluenzer

I have finally found The Kearns threads ! I read through the whole last thread with a smile on my face, feeling so happy that other people see through these two condescending, arrogant and simple minded people.

I heard of them about a year ago when I stumbled across Dad mum and the post about him being a hero before realising he had stuffed up with some things. I think because Sarah was out, some shit like that. I can’t even hate follow these two. I have a low tolerance for most influencers as it is - but these two I can’t absolutely cannot stand. How people follow these two is beyond me and is everything wrong with social media. Sarah us the most passive aggressive woman I’ve ever seen on SM.

Similar to what a previous poster said, these two reek of desperation - the fact they call themselves influencers is so beyond embarrassed and cringeworthy. I follow Revie Jane for example and she became an influencer through her fitness content and having a gym, CrossFit, etc - these two just have morning going for them.

Sorry for the rant but after the anti vax bullshit from certain influencers I am so done with being the bigger person and saying nothing and taking the high road if they are going to spread their dangerous unqualified bullshit.

• Heart

DoomScroller

VIP Member
They live on the coast… every second kid has long hair. IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL! FFS they need to get their head out of the sand. And why do they need posters of ‘cool guys’. Girls surf too and sometimes they have short hair, groundbreaking I know 🤭
Exactly. It’s not ground breaking stuff… the kids go to a religious school… wait til they find out that Jesus had long hair. 😇

• Haha

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
Who’s he talking to about t
This to me is just her leaving her 'digital footprint' of 'The kids absolutely lovvvvve the pool, we just had to get one! Invest in things that make your weekend free'

#thankyouforsupportingourfamily

Meanwhile, she slaps up some Knoxxy 'gender fluid' bullshit. Sezzy, it's a colour. It's not that deep darl.
quick knoxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyy hold these two while I post a story

“but i want the robot one”

“noooo knoxxxxxxxy don’t forget if you want more toys we have to pretend you really really like only girl things”

“but I thought you said there were no boy and girl colours so can’t I have the black and blue one?”
“knoxxxxxxxy mummmy has worked very hard in letting the internet know you only like girl, I mean pink things, don’t ruin this or I’ll have to get a job”

• Haha
God, there’s really something about people that mistreat animals that makes me rage 😂.

The breathing issues. Maybe leave that out if you’re trying to maintain some sort of facade like you care that he’s gone? It sounds like, “oh he was a crap breed anyway, wouldn’t recommend, glad he’s gone!”

1. Bobley still exists. Just because you didn’t want him, doesn’t mean he’s suddenly disappeared from this earth. He’s still very much alive and has all the same issues. It’s just someone else’s problem to deal with now.
2. YOU are the one that purchased an expensive designer breed, without doing any basic research (or more likely, you just didn’t care). This is not a new thing. It’s been known that these poor dogs have issues for decades at this point. YOU chose a dodgy breeder that valued aesthetics over the health of their dogs. YOU supported a breeder that chose to breed from poor genetic lines and produced puppies with breathing issues. TWICE. Let’s remember this is Bobley 2.0.

It’s disgusting dogs are apparently as disposable to you as everything else in your life.

• Heart

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
This is so offensive to anyone who sends their children to public school. What does she think happens there? They bang bongos and throw shit at each other? If your child would have a breakdown over having to suddenly wear shoes and a tie then you’ve got more problems than what school they’re going to. JFC fair and responsible? Is she that fucking dumb? Was it a shock to the system when she sent her five year olds off in a tie and leather shoes? Or did they cope fine because it’s not that fucking difficult? Why would it be so disastrous for a 12 year old? She’s sniffing glue.
Not sure how all those public school kids get jobs and wear their uniform in the real world without having a breakdown either 🙄 I’m sure they are lovely kids
But oh my word
I just cannot help but think they are going to be spoilt entitled tantrum throwing brats as they grow into adults with no resilience or financial intelligence

Seriously Maggie dent why do you like these idiots
I cannot get over their association
Because Sarah pretends to be this gentle hands on real life encouraging parent?
She is none of those things
She’s only gentle at putting the iPad in their hands

A week ago, Sarah posts a story about how Child’s Farm is the *only* product she can use on the boys because they have such sensitive skin. Now she says that they’ve been trying another brand for a few weeks and it’s amazing and the only thing the boys like.

I get that people use different products. Of course they do. What I can’t stand is that with Sarah everything is the BEST and ONLY thing she’ll ever use EVER. Then the next week she’s spruiking a different brand and making the same claims. You can say that Child’s Farm is great and doesn’t cause reactions. There’s no need to lie about how no other product works, when you are knowingly using a competitor brand at the time.
Should send this to child’s farm and to petite…. She can’t even pretend to be good at her “work”

Pretty sure she was telling us all about Child’s Farm skincare last week as a paid ad… bet they’re thrilled to see she’s moved on to a different brand that she’ll “continue to buy” and isn’t an ad. Child’s Farm should have just thrown their cash in the bin, it’s wasted either way!
Atleast she splashed some water on the unused products 😂

And the rollerblades

Wasn’t he into skating to a minute ago?

Wtf. He’s a spoilt brat too
It’s not even doing things with your kid like the father of the year you claim to be it’s you jealous of the crap you buy them that never gets used anyway and you having a tantrum because you want a toy! And your the best wt everything so you have to show everyone how much better your toys are and how much better you are at playing toys!
Lucky when you get sick of this idea in a week your tiny boy feet are probably the same size as knox’s and he can wear them

Although they aren’t pink so he wouldn’t be allowed to

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
Lol little man is sitting in his big chair at home in his 3 year olds bedroom home office in his Care Data shirt “analysing” a 2 minute survey he made up. Keep up the great “work” mate! 🥴
'I'll be analysing on Thursday and sending the outputs on Monday', who's asking for the output?? its kind of cute that he's dressing up and playing consultant's 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

AJAYA

VIP Member
Shes not even trying to hide her desperation to push the gender narrative. NO ONE CARES

• Heart

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Uh, should she have sent her three year old to daycare when he was clearly exposed to people with covid on the weekend??

• Angry
  • Wow
Hopefully Sarah has a read of LDB latest post tonight and like everything else she does copy that also!
Was about to post this!!! Thud is the same age as Knox. Sarah is gearing up and sharing more and more. Lots of personal things and photos of this awkward stage, which will no doubt come back to haunt him as he hits high school (if not already). LDB realises it’s not her story to tell anymore and takes Thud out of her blogging all together 👏🏻

ktra2021

Chatty Member
Let’s play a game called “Do they read Tattle?”

How long before Braddles realises his old Insta account is open and locks it down …..

• Haha