The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I found a pic of Brad on his skates! Such a cool little dude! 🤘cowabunga!
563C9602-DC00-4D62-987D-962389AD8C67.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You all crack me up! Tattle is my secret pleasure I look forward to in my lunch hours and after work. Seriously, I look forward to the laughs you all provide from the material these delusional influencers so easily give.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see Sezzie's humblebrag about Braddles being able to ride a 6ft unicycle? Was he in the circus? How is that even a skill? I have so many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Sezzie's humblebrag about Braddles being able to ride a 6ft unicycle? Was he in the circus? How is that even a skill? I have so many questions.
Yes!! I also wonder what happened to that challenge he put down to Tammi.TMB’s husband Jason? Remember Brad sent him a unicycle and said something about he would have to learn to ride it or Brad would ride one wearing a dress?

Reactions: 3
Yes!! I also wonder what happened to that challenge he put down to Tammi.TMB’s husband Jason? Remember Brad sent him a unicycle and said something about he would have to learn to ride it or Brad would ride one wearing a dress?
These two are so inconsistent. They preach that boys and girls (specifically Knox), can be whoever they want, dress however they want, and that things shouldn’t be gendered.
then Brad turns around and says he’ll ride one wearing a dress cause ‘haha how funny, a man in a dress’. 🙄

Reactions: 20
They probably had a falling out over something lol. Isn't that the norm for them?

Reactions: 5
These two are so inconsistent. They preach that boys and girls (specifically Knox), can be whoever they want, dress however they want, and that things shouldn’t be gendered.
then Brad turns around and says he’ll ride one wearing a dress cause ‘haha how funny, a man in a dress’. 🙄
They are the dumbest fucks.

Can they quit with the stupid songs matching their stories. Sahhh creative.

Can your 3 year old really not say THANK YOU?? It's not cute. Stop treating him like he is 8 months old!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Of course he said that. What a dope. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Can your 3 year old really not say THANK YOU?? It's not cute. Stop treating him like he is 8 months old!
Right? A three year old with an untreated speech impediment. Adorable 🙄.

I thought at first she was trying not to film the other participants this week, and then there were loads of kids in the background 🤦🏻‍♀️. Do better.

Reactions: 8

Prolonged dummy use will do that to you 🤦🏻‍♀️ Since that kid was born he’s had a dummy in his mouth 24/7. They’ll be in for years of speech therapy and dental bills.
I’m all for dummy use where needed, both my kids had them. But using them as needed and just to keep your kid occupied and quiet are two totally different things

Reactions: 6
Aaahahahahah. I’m late to the party but omg it was worth it. When he did the splits 🤣 I was thinking, what next, is he going home to listen to Blink 182, watch Jackass and douse himself with Lynx? Then comes on the Blink182 song 😂

He’s like those middle aged men you see at the beach boardwalk on their electric skateboards looking like absolute tools wanting attention.

If I am to say anything positive, it’s good on him for rediscovering a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it normal to be using them so long after the puppy stage?
Genuine question, I’ve only ever had one dog before and he always peed outside.
I don’t really want to defend these morons… but perhaps it’s not used for toileting the puppy. We used to use one under our dogs food or water bowls to catch the mess. Maybe that’s what they’re doing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t really want to defend these morons… but perhaps it’s not used for toileting the puppy. We used to use one under our dogs food or water bowls to catch the mess. Maybe that’s what they’re doing 🤷🏻‍♀️
You could be right!
It just stuck out to me because I hadn’t seen it before and all this talk of missing Bobley and replacement pets had me wondering.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.