Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
definitely not!

Unless of course they have all already had covid! Unless or (very unlikely) that they didn’t tell her they have covid and she didn’t see their story??

also…. If you want to ask her anything….
Getting covid once does not stop you from catching it again.

Off topic, anyone following the Ingham Family? FMD, I thought the Kearns crossed the line into child exploitation. Wow.

avex

Chatty Member
Sarah just posted they are having a boat day and haven’t been on the boat since November…. I thought the boat was to make your weekends free, not to use once every 2nd month

Also I’m just waiting for her rant on the return to school plan for NSW, she will have a massive whinge about having to do rats tests for the older two twice a week.
lol she won't do them

The Kmart lunchbox - not Smiggle
Haha beat me to it 😂 I can’t believe she kept that comment in. I guess even expensive things are disposable to them, but for her less fortunate followers she thinks it’s a good tip 🥱.

Sarah constantly promotes (and buys) bentos, her kids all have multiple. And now she’s copying a comment that says don’t use bentos 😬. I’m shocked any teachers are still following her after last week to be honest.

Attachments

Eliza-Ann

Chatty Member
Im old lol and I may be blocked but where did she post this? I seem to be missing stuff, im not the best with insta. Thanks in advance.

Gymnastics this morning. Filming other people’s children in skimpy outfits without consent. Classy. I thought most clubs had a no photography policy, much like at a swimming pool. Also, drop them baby talk. He’s three and clearly has delayed speech 🥴

As if kids (apparently older than year 3 and on the coast) have literally never seen a boy with long hair until this week 🧐🧐🧐

And again, Sarah seems to be super passionate this week about schools that mandate against kids being able to express themselves freely, so they chose to send their kids here why exactly? And why haven’t they made a fuss about it ever??

Attachments