The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eight years ago Brad was a police officer. He can’t pretend to be the World’s Greatest Police Officer and Hero to DV Victims Everywhere and also play dumb that he was so young…
100%. Just pre-empting the narrative that he will push if that was to be picked up by the Daily Mail or something ;)

Reactions: 3
Omg - where did you dig up that chestnut? There will be much scrambling over that. "I wAs YoUng aNd I dIdn'T KnOw BEttEr, I Am sOrRy iF yOu aRe oFfEnDeD"
Quite easy on fb. A person who has disowned him… he commented on one of their posts.

Anyone know how to anonymously report things to DM?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also, obviously that word is never acceptable, but we’re not talking about something he said as a teen or decades ago. He was an adult, it was 2014. He was old enough to know better and it certainly wasn’t an acceptable word to use in society then.

Reactions: 9
Quite easy on fb. A person who has disowned him… he commented on one of their posts.

No idea but if you do work out how to report to DM - you may want to mention the 3 missing pets!!! Harry the Cavoodle, Bobley OG (white ears) and Bobley 2.0 (black ear).

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is he not the ugliest man alive 🤮🤮
It's their teeth - all of them. Sarah is always going on about how amazing her Mum is, yet she surely could have got Sarah some braces on those bottom teeth, at least, as a kid?!

This carry on and writing fake notes about Knox's long hair.....
Every 2nd boy I see walking around has long hair atm? I know they're younger kids, but Sarah's Day and Skye Wheatley's boys both have long hair, some of my friends boys had photos of their first day of school with hair tied up in top knots, both primary and secondary, literally no one cares about the hair Sarah!
If Knox really is getting bullied, which is tit don't get me wrong, it might be to do with something other than his hair, cos that ain't it.

Reactions: 12
I’m thinking they’ll try and jump on the affirmation cards train that left the station a while ago with most influencers (Kyree, Abby Gilmore etc).
like, Knoxy knows it’s fine to have long hair, but will anyone else if it’s not printed on a colourful overpriced card?
With the kids artwork on it… I think we’ve cracked the code! 😂😂

• Haha
It's their teeth - all of them. Sarah is always going on about how amazing her Mum is, yet she surely could have got Sarah some braces on those bottom teeth, at least, as a kid?!

This carry on and writing fake notes about Knox's long hair.....
Every 2nd boy I see walking around has long hair atm? I know they're younger kids, but Sarah's Day and Skye Wheatley's boys both have long hair, some of my friends boys had photos of their first day of school with hair tied up in top knots, both primary and secondary, literally no one cares about the hair Sarah!
If Knox really is getting bullied, which is tit don't get me wrong, it might be to do with something other than his hair, cos that ain't it.
Our son had long hair for basically all of his first year of school, it was past his shoulders, not once did he get bullied or have any kid mention it. He also goes to a catholic school and there was absolutely no issue. There is a boy in his year level who has hair half way down his back that he wears in a pony tail, again, no teasing from anyone, even the older kids (many of which have longer hair themselves). I just don’t think it’s an issue these days, people can have their hair anyway and kids don’t care. They are either lying about the bullying for attention, or it’s something else. Also, if my kid was getting bullied, I’d be taking action.. if it continued we’d probably move schools. I don’t follow these idiots, so I’m not sure how often they bring the bullying up, but at this point it reflects badly on them (obviously more so the bullies) if they haven’t taken steps to figure out a way to stop the teasing.
Could it actually be his teeth that is the cause of the bullying? It’s terrible, bullies suck, but I imagine the teeth are more of an issue than the hair (the hair is shocking btw, it needs some sort of style).

Reactions: 9
This reminds me of the time my ex absolutely DRAGGED aboriginal people on Facebook….then ended up having an aboriginal child lol.

I’m sure Knox will appreciate dads support of the queer community when this gets out.

That word wasn’t acceptable in 2014. duck, it wasn’t acceptable when I was in school 15 years ago!

This is going to be a monumental tit show and I am HERE FOR IT.

Reactions: 7
Our son had long hair for basically all of his first year of school, it was past his shoulders, not once did he get bullied or have any kid mention it. He also goes to a catholic school and there was absolutely no issue. There is a boy in his year level who has hair half way down his back that he wears in a pony tail, again, no teasing from anyone, even the older kids (many of which have longer hair themselves). I just don’t think it’s an issue these days, people can have their hair anyway and kids don’t care. They are either lying about the bullying for attention, or it’s something else. Also, if my kid was getting bullied, I’d be taking action.. if it continued we’d probably move schools. I don’t follow these idiots, so I’m not sure how often they bring the bullying up, but at this point it reflects badly on them (obviously more so the bullies) if they haven’t taken steps to figure out a way to stop the teasing.
Could it actually be his teeth that is the cause of the bullying? It’s terrible, bullies suck, but I imagine the teeth are more of an issue than the hair (the hair is shocking btw, it needs some sort of style).
It’s not even long!! Sarah claims he’s being bullied by the older kids because it’s the first year the school have allowed boys to have long hair, so they’ve never seen it before (they’re actually still not allowed long hair, it has to be above the collar). Which is just the most ridiculous logic. It’s a really normal length of hair for boys, especially for surfers/skaters, and very much in fashion at the moment. It’s been common for boys since at least the 70s 🥴. Knox dresses in the exact same style as Finn. He’s not feminine at all. I don’t believe the bullying story is true, it just helps them push their narrative that he's soooo DiFfErEnT and BrAvE. If it is true, it speaks volumes about the school. Sarah is awfully high and mighty about self expression and schools which discriminate against gay/trans kids…but loves this school??

Ffs people… you aren’t saving the world by doing canteen duty! Most parents help at school without telling the world! Imagine following her and seeing how she thinks she is a hero, then working in the canteen with her today and trying not to laugh

This reminds me of the time my ex absolutely DRAGGED aboriginal people on Facebook….then ended up having an aboriginal child lol.

I’m sure Knox will appreciate dads support of the queer community when this gets out.

That word wasn’t acceptable in 2014. duck, it wasn’t acceptable when I was in school 15 years ago!

This is going to be a monumental tit show and I am HERE FOR IT.
I’m pretty proud of myself for digging it up 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ffs people… you aren’t saving the world by doing canteen duty! Most parents help at school without telling the world! Imagine following her and seeing how she thinks she is a hero, then working in the canteen with her today and trying not to laugh
Come on, it’s Sarah’s first day of work in over three years! She should be proud of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are disgusting human beings. Absolute trash. I hope that dog is living the life of Riley now. Christ on a bike. Trash. Utter trash.

Reactions: 4

I’m pretty proud of myself for digging it up 🤣
I went on a Kearns family deep dive last night on the back of your little find. What a family of f*ckwits.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t believe she FINALLY addressed where the f#ck Bobley is!! Well…she thinks she did but all I read was ‘Lies lies lies bullshit bullshit bullshit’!!
So if it were ‘Lulu’ or the bloody bird that their ‘nephew’ became attached too would this still be the case?? Would their kind, generous, thoughtful, selfless boys ‘do the right thing’ and let them go??
It’s actually disgusting and my word vomit is pretty explicit so I’m trying so hard to contain myself.
Wish they’d just fix their teeth and f#ck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t believe she FINALLY addressed where the f#ck Bobley is!! Well…she thinks she did but all I read was ‘Lies lies lies bullshit bullshit bullshit’!!
So if it were ‘Lulu’ or the bloody bird that their ‘nephew’ became attached too would this still be the case?? Would their kind, generous, thoughtful, selfless boys ‘do the right thing’ and let them go??
It’s actually disgusting and my word vomit is pretty explicit so I’m trying so hard to contain myself.
Wish they’d just fix their teeth and f#ck off.
I can’t with the dog. To turn something so deplorable around and make it about how you’re such a good person and you’re raising such good kids 🤮🤮🤮. You don’t just give away pets. Bobley was supposed to be family. No wonder Brad doesn’t have a relationship with his (except apparently when he needs something, because he’s a leach).

Reactions: 6
He really understands the English language!

and to think he wanted to run for local parliament!

View attachment 1052403
Can’t wait to read his aged care report! There’ll be red pen corrections all over it!
I imagine you stayed up past your bedtime because a McDoanld's slurpee has about 11 teaspoons of sugar!

Brad Kearns
DadMumOfficial
NEXBA

[email protected]

Oh which one? Are you allowed to say?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.