The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First facial in ten years?
Didn’t she have one with Jules Coffey at some place where she had a night away and was only going to use their skin care from here on in? I can’t find the post in her feed.
Geez she’s not attractive is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It just proves she has no prior experience or with private schools herself. If she thinks they are some alternate universe from public schools then she’s clearly not had anything to do with private schools in the past. She must have been a little hick as a kid, standing in her shoes made out of leaves at the pearly gates of a bright and shiny private school she was never allowed to step inside. And now that her kids are going to one (a cheap one mind you) she likes to pretend to us poor folk could never understand the completely foreign experience of the private schools and how mindblowingly different they are to the povo public schools we are all trapped in.
except she’s embarrassing herself to all the people who did grow up in private schools and know they’re really not that different.

except her kids are going togrow up like all the new money kids who recoil from public school kids because they’ve been brainwashed into believing they are better human beings than the filth that attend public schools.
This is exactly what they are! NEW MONEY! this is bang on.

Soon he will be selling vibrators this deadshit.

He has to throw in 'you all obviously used it last time or they wouldn’t be using me again'

Dude, Emily uses all you dropkicks.

I swear he winks at himself everytime he walks past the mirror.

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s so embarrassing. The private school thing was a joke. We sent them to a private school because we wanted to send them to a private high school? Huh? That’s not actually a reason, why the need for private high school? Then the logic around kids not coping with leather shoes and a backpack 🤣. She sends her kids to a school with very strict gender conforming policies. I absolutely believe that trans/gay kids wouldn’t feel comfortable there and are likely discriminated against, or at least actively discouraged from expressing themselves. She conveniently overlooks that.

Private schools have better facilities. duck all those crappy public school parents choosing to send their feral kids to crappy public schools with underfunded facilities. Never mind if they can’t afford private school fees. I definitely get the sense she’s got no idea what these schools are like. She doesn’t want her children mixing with the poor plebs, but doesn’t realise private school kids are equally nasty and badly behaved.

Attachments

Pretty sure she was telling us all about Child’s Farm skincare last week as a paid ad… bet they’re thrilled to see she’s moved on to a different brand that she’ll “continue to buy” and isn’t an ad. Child’s Farm should have just thrown their cash in the bin, it’s wasted either way!
Not an ad, but gifted. When a brand gifts you something and you talk about it on your account, it's an ad. Does she think her followers are morons?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait is it a private school or an Anglican/Catholic school??? Either way from all the talk about it, it seems they are just there for the status. The private school parents are going to see through these posers in a second. Imagine when they get called upon to donate to the constant fund raisers, spring fairs etc. what is Brad going to contribute. A day out with himself haha. I am also so sick of the public v private debate. I feel there has been such a changing of the guard here in recent years. A lot of private schools coast purely on their reputations and aren’t necessarily better. Anyone paying 24k to send their kid to primary school is never going to admit that. I also don’t know what the fees are in lake Mac but guessing it’s nowhere near that.
It’s an Anglican school but it isn’t ridiculously priced like some of them can be. It’s probably only $1-2k more than a diocesan subsidised catholic school, if that.

The fact that they can’t properly justify their reasoning means that it was 100% for the wank factor. Especially because Brad was the one who always wanted private. They didn’t just choose that specific school because they preferred it over the others.

Reactions: 6
The whole private v public is so ridiculous. Why don't they focus on "choose the school that best suits your child, and that best suits your family situation". For us, that meant independent grammar school for one, public for the other. Yes, there are differences in both but there are many things public offers that independent couldn't and vice versa.

I just cannot with these 2.

Reactions: 8
Our kids went to/go to a public primary school. When my eldest started high school, I forgot to ask him if he'd be traumatised by the transition to wearing a tie. He was already used to wearing leather shoes and a school branded backpack because the principal at the primary school is so strict and demands the kids have these items.
All I know is that at the end of the day, the kids at our private high school still walk out untucking shirts, taking off ties, rolling skirts up a bit. Just like the kids at the public high school down the road. She really is an expert on nothing.

Also wanted to add...if my husband was in the bathroom applying eye masks and talking to himself on his phone, probably while wearing his new 'aggressive' inline skates, I'd honestly have to leave him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not an ad, but gifted. When a brand gifts you something and you talk about it on your account, it's an ad. Does she think her followers are morons?
Well, let's be real. They have to be to follow these flogs.

• Haha
Ask my community a question and I will answer it for you because I am an expert on everything 🙄 It’s the thing that irks me the most about so many Insta/FB mummies. They act like they are the first people ever to have babies/kids .. like they are the saviour of struggling mums as they spout their parenting/life wisdom/knowledge. They are not qualified. They are not experts. They are nobodies, but sadly they have a public platform where some people take what they say as gospel. So frustrating 😖
Engagement must have been low lately.

Engagement must have been low lately.
Yep. Can’t even get enough people to engage in an Ask Me Anything, so she does this weird “ask the community” stuff instead 🥱. Unfortunately, this is the sort of riveting content we will be missing out on later in the week when the poor dear has to do her canteen shift.

• Haha
First facial in ten years?
Didn’t she have one with Jules Coffey at some place where she had a night away and was only going to use their skin care from here on in? I can’t find the post in her feed.
Yes at Taronga Zoo

Reactions: 4
A week ago, Sarah posts a story about how Child’s Farm is the *only* product she can use on the boys because they have such sensitive skin. Now she says that they’ve been trying another brand for a few weeks and it’s amazing and the only thing the boys like.

I get that people use different products. Of course they do. What I can’t stand is that with Sarah everything is the BEST and ONLY thing she’ll ever use EVER. Then the next week she’s spruiking a different brand and making the same claims. You can say that Child’s Farm is great and doesn’t cause reactions. There’s no need to lie about how no other product works, when you are knowingly using a competitor brand at the time.
Why don't their followers realise this? She is absolutely full of tit. She bangs on about supporting brands that mean something to her but she's all talk. She doesn't care about anything but the DadMum/Sarah Kearns brand and the dollar bucks she can bring in.
I can't believe I actually used to follow and like them.

Reactions: 8
What did you use to like about them? I genuinely don’t get it and am curious.

Reactions: 1
I really hate this #BoYmUm crap at the best of times, but coming from Sarah “we don’t do gender stereotypes” Kearns it’s extra 🙄🙄🙄.

Sarah, my daughter would run circles around those boys. The fact that you get them hyped up on sugar and too much screen time, then they have energy they need to release isn’t because they’re boys and soooo crazy. It’s because you’re not a very good parent. You commended yourself as a good mum for taking them out to the skatepark one time. Normal kids need that level of activity multiple times a day. Kids are supposed to be energetic. Mine don’t then laze around in front of the TV all afternoon afterwards. I did a surgery with as much integrity as Brad and 90% of parents reported that their kids were energetic. Weird huh?

I don’t take either gender child to the movies or bloody Timezone or let them watch hours of TV. They’d never sit still and be bored anyway, but they’d also never go to bed. I certainly don’t push my three year old around in a pram?!? Regardless of what we’re doing, she’s walked everywhere since before she turned 1. She’s not going to sit still and happy in a pram. Ted’s only just been enrolled in an activity, before that they just hung out at home all day, in their tiny house and tiny yard…mostly in front of the TV.

Attachments

What did you use to like about them? I genuinely don’t get it and am curious.
Honestly, no idea! I never found dadmum funny and I still don't understand how people do.
My follow quickly turned into a hate follow but now I cant even hate follow. They are so infuriating

Yes, I am actually about to unfollow this thread as even seeing what Sarah wrote about being a “boy mum”
Is infuriating. Cannot stand them.

I cannot wait until these kids hit their teens. These idiots are going to fall to pieces.

the I'M A #BOYMUM people are insufferable 🙄
I have a daughter and a son, my daughter is the more adventurous, boisterous, fun-loving, needs physical play etc out of the two BY FAR. It's such sexist bullshit to assume that little girls can just play quietly while the boys have to roughhouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Each kid has their own iPad and switch game thing. Says a lot really. She said that her son was excited to go to school to learn how to read, this is an activity that she could have done with him. The first time I’ve seen them with a book is when husband of the year Brad read them one (documented on the gram of course!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.