The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they got home from a couple of hours at the skatepark and they’re both sitting on the couch, Brad is asleep. Hours later they’re on the couch again drinking and engaging in super funny banter (🙄) about Sarah’s ridiculous reel? The kids just sitting upstairs with a device each all afternoon then?

Reactions: 7
It’s just tit

everyone go vote to make it more than 28%
Honestly these 2 jack off on the stats and numbers of every dogshit thing they post.

Whilst this is your 'living' it's normal folks downtime and entertainment. Not that #deep

#thanksforsupportingourfamily #savingforapool

Watch everyone say it was tit get blocked.

And shutup Brad you are absolutely frothing on it you head.

#thankyouforsupportingourfamily #tonedeaf

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I dont follow her but look occasionally..cant find her.So she has done a sweep of non followers watching her stories and blocked I guess.The algorithms getting to her..lol.Soz Sez..Im happy to not check in on your sad life anymore.👍😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even the 8 year old has more financial sense than his parents. When Sarah says ‘I’ll just go buy a bigger one tomorrow’ and Knox tells her no, it’s too much $.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two hours out with lots of sitting for snack breaks. Someone get her a medal!! What does she think other people are doing with their weekends? Even if they’re not out at a park or whatever, most young kids are running around playing. I think she assumes that because hers are glued to the TV/iPad/switch/PlayStation whenever they’re at home, all other kids are too. She needs to make a big song and dance of “see! They’re not on screens!!”
Lol I took my daughter to the park today (along with her grandparents) and it was so hot I’m wrecked! We had a great day, lovely dinner and looking forward to a nice day tomorrow #fromwhereyouwouldratherbe #livinthegoodlife #instacool

• Haha
#thankyouforsupportingourfamily #diamonds #tonedeaf #biggerdiamonds #savingforapool
😂😂 is she trying to win the entitled olympics
Expensive coffee machine…. Bought on a whim mind you
Avo
Sourdough
Almond milk
😂
She really thinks she’s fancy as duck doesn’t she 😂

Also if you want milk walk to the shops with your super active boys and be super active

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All they do is spend money and complain about each other 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.