The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im old lol and I may be blocked but where did she post this? I seem to be missing stuff, im not the best with insta. Thanks in advance.
Just in her stories. Not the worst thing she’s ever done, but the name of the gym is clearly visible and there’s three little girls shown in the background while she’s filming Ted. Our gymnastics club has a really strict no photography rule!

For someone that bangs on about child exploitation and she’s such an expert and blah blah blah…

Reactions: 6
It was in her stories.
Ooohhh opps i am being thick lol thanks so much.

Just in her stories. Not the worst thing she’s ever done, but the name of the gym is clearly visible and there’s three little girls shown in the background while she’s filming Ted. Our gymnastics club has a really strict no photography rule!

For someone that bangs on about child exploitation and she’s such an expert and blah blah blah…

OMG that's terrible

When she first mentioned her outrage at the swimming carnival being cancelled I thought to myself ‘hm, I wonder if it will just be held at the end of the year?’ Cause you know, logic.
But she just immediately took to insta about how her kids were missing out on soooo much.
Knox will be in year 3, how many swimming carnivals has he even experienced to be so hard done by with skipping this one?
For Finn, it would be 0.
really, the kids wouldn’t know any different.

Reactions: 6
I’m in education and can tell you now, everything she implied she had changed, would have in fact already been in place. What a dummy.

Reactions: 11
As a Victoria teacher that has just come home from working in a hot classroom with a mask on, I’m raging a little at th twit.
I can guarantee the principal and teachers were having a ‘chat’ about her in the staff room today. Parents like her are insufferable. As if the school didn’t have a plan set 🙄, they are so lucky they have her sticking her beak into everything and fixing it all up.
I’m so sick oh hearing her sook about her kids missing out on things. Come back when your kids have missed out on nearly 7 and a half months (or more, I’m too tired to check) of face to face learning.
She is loving the fact she has something to complain about. I just don’t see how covid/lockdowns have affected her or her family. They don’t work so that didn’t change, the kids still went to childcare, the only real change was having pink wonder at home, but with two parents lounging around how hard would that have been?
Just drop your kid off at the door and go home Sezzy, no one cares about your ‘problems’

I’m so sorry for the incoherent rant! I’m hot and exhausted😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Really looking forward to Brad our fearless warrior posting 'I did it, WE did it fam! Small voices make change' with Sarah commenting something stroking his dick.

'Run my own company'

You have great mentors champ!
Oh god… he probably thinks that’s what his parents do for a living…. run their own company.
Poor kid is going to be so disappointed when he grows up and can google them. 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m so sorry for the incoherent rant! I’m hot and exhausted😂😂
Rant!!! You’ve earned it! I know there’s no prize for who has it worse and everyone’s situation is different, but she is SO tone deaf. This is a woman who told Victorians to click past her stories if they found it hard to watch, while she was out living life as normal for most of the last two years. It’s awful that some kids missed a term of school and activities were cancelled, but it certainly doesn’t compare to what happened in Melbourne. It just doesn’t. It’s hard to imagine a family that would have been in a better position than the Kearns during lockdown. So incredibly privileged.

Teachers have been working so hard for all of our kids! This isn’t normal, but it’s so much better than where we were. You can’t just pretend the pandemic doesn’t exist because you’re over it. It’s also not just about our kids. It’s about teachers and school staff and their families too!! People that are risking their health every day for our children.

Oh god… he probably thinks that’s what his parents do for a living…. run their own company.
Guarantee they made him add that bit because they he has started his own business 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Rant!!! You’ve earned it! I know there’s no prize for who has it worse and everyone’s situation is different, but she is SO tone deaf. This is a woman who told Victorians to click past her stories if they found it hard to watch, while she was out living life as normal for most of the last two years. It’s awful that some kids missed a term of school and activities were cancelled, but it certainly doesn’t compare to what happened in Melbourne. It just doesn’t. It’s hard to imagine a family that would have been in a better position than the Kearns during lockdown. So incredibly privileged.

Teachers have been working so hard for all of our kids! This isn’t normal, but it’s so much better than where we were. You can’t just pretend the pandemic doesn’t exist because you’re over it. It’s also not just about our kids. It’s about teachers and school staff and their families too!! People that are risking their health every day for our children.

Guarantee they made him add that bit because they he has started his own business 🤮
100000% in a few weeks a post will go up 'well weren't you the little psychic our sensitive, kind, humble Knoxxy'

Why don't you do what Mummy and Daddy do?! Dress up as toothpaste and hock tit for 4K?!

#thankyouforsupportingourfamily

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big add for free food. lol
He’s actually a 15yo boy who thinks he’s funny and cute taking Snapchat photos. Mate, you’re neither of those things. Take a shower, wear some spf and grow up. How does anyone look at this adult man and think ‘yep, that’s what I want in a partner’?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.