The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just brining this over here as asked. It’s about Sarah’s face and whether she’s had work done lol 😆

She has for sure. I noticed her crows feet as soon as she did them it was very noticeable. She’s also done her forehead you can see the glabella/ vertical frown lines are much smoother now aswell as the horizontal lines. She’s also had a a slight Botox brow lift to open up the eyes because they were quite hooded.
1E54B51B-AB2F-4D32-99EB-B4945F80CA23.jpeg

But judging by her latest post it’s time to book appointment Sarah!
A183132A-3A22-4DB9-B118-D7A67432BBAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Are first years/kindergarte/preps ever allowed to play with older kids?
every school I’ve encounthere’d has keeped the younger kids separated 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Yes the kids have suffered the most…the kids whose parents are working 12 hour days 7 days a week in hospitals, grocery stores, aged care homes etc to cover shifts to keep the healthcare system from failing, to keep us fed, to keep the world turning…. The kids whose parents have lost their jobs during the pandemic who can no longer pay rent, feed their kids…. The parents and kids who have caught covid and are experiencing long covid and the impact that is having on the kids…. The kids who have lost people they love because they’ve died from covid!!!! (Maybe not so much in Aus but definitely elsewhere in the world!)

The fkn tiny inconvenience of your kid not being to able to do gymnastics - cry me a fkn river!

Sarah and Brad are privileged 🍆heads who are raising brats… can’t wait til the day they are cancelled 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Everyone should have filled it out ....with their own thoughts lol
I did! Lol

Just brining this over here as asked. It’s about Sarah’s face and whether she’s had work done lol 😆

She has for sure. I noticed her crows feet as soon as she did them it was very noticeable. She’s also done her forehead you can see the glabella/ vertical frown lines are much smoother now aswell as the horizontal lines. She’s also had a a slight Botox brow lift to open up the eyes because they were quite hooded.
View attachment 1019737

View attachment 1019739
She actually looks like my childhood cabbage patch doll

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ca

View attachment 1019737

View attachment 1019739
Cant say it’s helped… at all actually. I imagine if she brought with her a positive presence then she would be more attractive, but unfortunately with her narcissistic, self absorbed absolutely unbearable personality- she’s already sitting at -100

Please tell me you have all seen Brad’s latest story.
here we go!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have to get back to Sarah later. Holy tit Brad, you absolute moron. “I seen…”

How many of their followers do you think live in their electorate? The size of his ego. Omg.

I’m guessing Brad doesn’t even know who his local Labor candidate is for the next election. This very impressive DOCTOR, who has generations of family involved in politics and the Labor party and is an indigenous man. Up against…Brad. Uneducated bogan.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to get back to Sarah later. Holy tit Brad, you absolute moron. “I seen…”

How many of their followers do you think live in their electorate? The size of his ego. Omg.

I’m guessing Brad doesn’t even know who his local Labor candidate is for the next election. This very impressive DOCTOR, who has generations of family involved in politics and the Labor party and is an indigenous man. Up against…Brad. Uneducated bogan.

You know I seen you know.

• Haha
Does he speak English?! Not once… but TWICE!! “I seen”.. Brad we know you’re reading here. Fix it up champ. I can assure you - any POTENTIAL voters you may have due to complete ignorance, will absolutely change their minds after your poor language skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can’t. He’s such an idiot. They have a candidate. A good candidate. Who can speak to and is running on more than one issue. And an expert in HEALTHCARE. You know, that thing that has had a massive impact on *everyone* for the past two years? If you just want to talk about aged care, run as an independent or set up the Brad for Old People Party.

Attachments

• Haha
The bogans complaining in Sarah’s stories- thinking that schools cancel things to take the easy way out frustrates me to tears. Teachers and school leadership all across the country (especially VIC and NSW) have worked tirelessly to make sure the children's safety is the number one priority. If they have deemed school sports, which sounds like it’s mixed amongst grades/year levels as students can choose which sports to play, as a high risk activity they aren’t doing it as it’s easier to cancel the classes, they are doing it to keep your children at school/healthy. How dare they!!
And Sarah, your kids need to go off and make friends. The kids playing with their siblings in the yard are the loners that are socially awkward. That may be something you want to work on with them…. 😂 as if that will ever happen 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also, they’re not going to “lose” a seat. They don’t have the seat for Robertson for them to lose it…

Teachers and school leadership all across the country (especially VIC and NSW) have worked tirelessly to make sure the children's safety is the number one priority.
This whole thing. Completely. Teachers are turning up everyday, in person, for our kids. They’re risking their health and safety, for our children. They want everything to be normal and to make things special and fun for our kids as much as we do. They’re not doing this for kicks, they’re doing what they think is necessary. So just shut up. Things aren’t normal, we can’t just pretend they are. Kids have face to face learning, they can play with their friends at lunch, primary aged kids aren’t wearing masks. Sarah, your kid missed ONE term of school. Get a bleeping grip on reality and think of someone other than yourself for once. Just because some of your dumber followers agree with you, doesn’t make right.

Easy to throw stones when you don’t have a job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, they’re not going to “lose” a seat. They don’t have the seat for Robertson for them to lose it…

This whole thing. Completely. Teachers are turning up everyday, in person, for our kids. They’re risking their health and safety, for our children. They want everything to be normal and to make things special and fun for our kids as much as we do. They’re not doing this for kicks, they’re doing what they think is necessary. So just shut up. Things aren’t normal, we can’t just pretend they are. Kids have face to face learning, they can play with their friends at lunch, primary aged kids aren’t wearing masks. Sarah, your kid missed ONE term of school. Get a bleeping grip on reality and think of someone other than yourself for once. Just because some of your dumber followers agree with you, doesn’t make right.

Great to see he got his facts straight before posting such a pathetic comment.
voteBRADDLES

• Haha
Hey Brad, I just seen your story and you are an even bigger chump than I first thought. Sorry, I mean then I first thought

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Braddles “I’m somewhat of a writer myself” Kearns
using “I seen” not once but twice whist trying to convince the masses he should run for local government.
HAHAHAHAHA I can’t even with this level of narcissism.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can’t. He’s such an idiot. They have a candidate. A good candidate. Who can speak to and is running on more than one issue. And an expert in HEALTHCARE. You know, that thing that has had a massive impact on *everyone* for the past two years? If you just want to talk about aged care, run as an independent or set up the Brad for Old People Party.
Oh pleeeeease let there be a debate!
This man needs some schooling, fast.
he clearly doesn’t understand politics at all, but I guess he has the self importance down that’s necessary.

Reactions: 8

Well said. I am so tired of hearing parents who now have worked out how hard teaching is as well as the ones who seem to be in denial that we are still in a pandemic or who want to oppose every single damn health measure to try and keep their kids safe.

There are 400 million other groups of people who have had it much harder than Knoxy in this pandemic.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.