The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you read Tattle.Life threads without telling me you read Taft.Life threads Sarah! 🤣😆
But failing days after starting something is very on brand for them 🤔. How long did the kids last without iPads, Sarah? (While still having access to multiple TVs and game consoles 🧐

Reactions: 9
He got two 🙄🙄 I’m guessing the other one was too masculine to be in the photo… all the stuff from smiggle would have been around $200
As a teacher can I just point out that they do not need the two cases to hold that crap. Go to big w and get the proper grey leads, pencils, scissors and erasers 🥴

Reactions: 12
Well that's interesting! Wonder why they bought/leased a 7 seater for a family of 5 ...
To be fair I have a 7 seater for a family of 5. I have 2 under 2 that still use a pram so it is handy having room for a double pram and shopping etc. I think a lot of families have a 7 seater without having 7 members.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I have a 7 seater for a family of 5. I have 2 under 2 that still use a pram so it is handy having room for a double pram and shopping etc. I think a lot of families have a 7 seater without having 7 members.
Same here. It’s also handy when I’m driving my kids and their friends around. We didn’t buy it just to fit our 2 kids, we bought it to fit our life, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
Same here. It’s also handy when I’m driving my kids and their friends around. We didn’t buy it just to fit our 2 kids, we bought it to fit our life, if that makes sense.
having the extra row to break up arguing is a godsend some days. My kids are……kids (not perfect inspirational angels destined to change the world) and space is golden some days. Then picking up mates, all the sports gear etc etc etc.

Reactions: 7
They’ve got a kluger which is 7 seats I remember the huge post about how proud they were when they got it. Seems they just use the Lego truck now
It’s so crazy that they always use the small car over the large comfortable one! Especially for the drive up to QBYN. Brad must really have a complex.

QLD** 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the kids will be bullied for far more than a pink pencil case 🦷 🦷 🤪 be a parent and stop throwing sh!t at them to make them happy. It’s a quick fix. A quick thrill.

Reactions: 16
She is giving this little boy a complex by making a big deal out of his choices. He's not the first child to like pink, birds, frozen and won't be the last. Stop talking about it. No one is batting an eye lid. I grew up loving army toys, teenage mutant ninja turtles, GI Joe....that was in the 90's. I'm not any label. Just a regular woman. Kids are kids Sarah. They like what they like. Give the gender BS a rest.

Reactions: 16
So let me get this straight…she’s put up an entire (mostly made up) lengthy post AND stories about her son *checks notes* choosing a pink pencil case?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m about 100% sure that the words did not come out of Knox’s or whoever’s mouth.
but please, carry on.
How dare you! Knoxy is the sweetest, smartest, most empathetic child that ever existed! I definitely believe that he’s constantly saying all these profound things, without ever seeing a shred of evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How dare you! Knoxy is the sweetest, smartest, most empathetic child that ever existed! I definitely believe that he’s constantly saying all these profound things, without ever seeing a shred of evidence.
They literally film grass growing yet never seem to capture Knoxxy saying this bullshit??

HE NEVER SAID IT.

Knoxxy and Liela kid Ever should write a book with all their poetic bullshit they apparently say.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They literally film grass growing yet never seem to capture Knoxxy saying this bullshit??

HE NEVER SAID IT.

Knoxxy and Liela kid Ever should write a book with all their poetic bullshit they apparently say.
No shade to the kids at all and I get that people are multi-faceted, but all we see is him being loud and obnoxious, just like his daddy. So…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.