The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they shill for My Nook not that long ago? It was the greatest thing ever, only to disappear into their unused playroom*, never to be seen again. A bit like Bobley 🧐. Another expensive play couch they didn’t pay for and won’t use.

*in fairness, you can’t move in there for all the crap and all the kids do is sit on screens all day, so can’t blame them I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Didn’t they shill for My Nook not that long ago? It was the greatest thing ever, only to disappear into their unused playroom*, never to be seen again. A bit like Bobley 🧐. Another expensive play couch they didn’t pay for and won’t use.

*in fairness, you can’t move in there for all the crap and all the kids do is sit on screens all day, so can’t blame them I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
The brands that invoice them don’t even check to see if they’ve worked with similar brands previously. In the space of a couple of months they were shilling the robo vacuum and the thermomix vacuum… why would a household need 2 overpriced vacuums.

I hope Bobley is with a family who will appreciate him.

Reactions: 7
They probably sold it - they are expensive!

Reactions: 3
Brad Kearns. Brad Kearns. Brad Kearns. Dadmum Brad Kearns. Sarah Kearns mrsdadmum Sarah Kearns. Brad Kearns aged care expert and researcher and political candidate. Brad Kearns writer and journalist. Brad Kearns height. Brad Kearns army. Brad Kearns police. Sarah Kearns mum 3 boys. Sarah Kearns Instagram influencer content creator. Sarah and Brad Kearns Facebook central coast Instagram couple political aspirations Australian Labour Party aged care research professional caredata fail.

Don’t mind me, just trying to make sure Google searchers find this thread way up top.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brad Kearns. Brad Kearns. Brad Kearns. Dadmum Brad Kearns. Sarah Kearns mrsdadmum Sarah Kearns. Brad Kearns aged care expert and researcher and political candidate. Brad Kearns writer and journalist. Brad Kearns height. Brad Kearns army. Brad Kearns police. Sarah Kearns mum 3 boys. Sarah Kearns Instagram influencer content creator. Sarah and Brad Kearns Facebook central coast Instagram couple political aspirations Australian Labour Party aged care research professional caredata fail.

Don’t mind me, just trying to make sure Google searchers find this thread way up top.
Love your work!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm actually dying of embarrassment for Branker, he actually believes his pissy little instragram survey is going to be taken seriously by the Labor party! As someone who has worked in management consulting doing actual data collection, analytics and report writing, if I handed that rubbish to my client they would have ripped it up and ceased my contract immediately 💀
I wonder if it was actually legit - because if it was, wouldn’t you want to share their name and hold them accountable? Not that his data is anything to be taken seriously - but in Brad’s mind it’s the best thing since the royal commission.

I can’t believe he’s surprised that the Libs don’t want to look at that pile of dog tit.

Reactions: 2
Yet just a few days ago Brad was crapping on a out 'we always follow rules'

Um, OK.

'Total badass'
I think they’ve had too much controversy for this week so she’s trying something for easy engagement 🤪

Ohhh she gained over 100 followers yesterday because she’s doing that giveaway. No wonder she’s laying low and trying not to do anything stupid. Again.

Reactions: 8
She wrote something like it was his turn to go there, back to school shopping i never had time for individual trips to the shops! Finn is the cute one out of the kids, never hear about him much.

Thanks Sarah for showing us Finn’s smiggle stash that no one asked to see…. Yep sure… your kids are missing out 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She wrote something like it was his turn to go there, back to school shopping i never had time for individual trips to the shops! Finn is the cute one out of the kids, never hear about him much.
He doesn't bring enough content for them.

To the back Finny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.