The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol little man is sitting in his big chair at home in his 3 year olds bedroom home office in his Care Data shirt “analysing” a 2 minute survey he made up. Keep up the great “work” mate! 🥴
'I'll be analysing on Thursday and sending the outputs on Monday', who's asking for the output?? its kind of cute that he's dressing up and playing consultant's 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to laugh at him in his work shirt today. Haven't seen that in a while! 😂

Exactly, there's no guarantee that any of the participants even work in the industry.
That’s what I’m laughing about. Sarah probably even got his 3 kids to fill out the much important survey! 😂😂😂 There you go Brad. Three more entries!! 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol little man is sitting in his big chair at home in his 3 year olds bedroom home office in his Care Data shirt “analysing” a 2 minute survey he made up. Keep up the great “work” mate! 🥴
I’m a final year psych student and this makes me rage. I would never be so arrogant that I would pop a survey on one of the most vulnerable populations in society on the gram and think I’m doing research. Any research worth its salt needs to go through ethical reviews first and foremost, which is extremely in depth so that you are doing it ethically and that you are not wasting peoples time on data that has no validity or reliability! Anyone in the research community would laugh this piece of research out of town.I’ve studied part time, for five years, whilst working full time, to get the grades good enough to even think about getting into a research post grad and this guy thinks he can pop on over to insta and gather and analyse data. Please tell me again how you can do this without any background in data analysis, statistics, etc? Tell me about your p value and your sample construct? Idiot.

F**k I hate this f$&king guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My mum works in aged care. She's a Diversional Therapist and has been in the industry for over 20 years. I've shown her all of Brad’s stories and she said he has no idea and he is a flog.

Reactions: 14
Uh, should she have sent her three year old to daycare when he was clearly exposed to people with covid on the weekend??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m a final year psych student and this makes me rage. I would never be so arrogant that I would pop a survey on one of the most vulnerable populations in society on the gram and think I’m doing research. Any research worth its salt needs to go through ethical reviews first and foremost, which is extremely in depth so that you are doing it ethically and that you are not wasting peoples time on data that has no validity or reliability! Anyone in the research community would laugh this piece of research out of town.I’ve studied part time, for five years, whilst working full time, to get the grades good enough to even think about getting into a research post grad and this guy thinks he can pop on over to insta and gather and analyse data. Please tell me again how you can do this without any background in data analysis, statistics, etc? Tell me about your p value and your sample construct? Idiot.

F**k I hate this f$&king guy.
I'd put an easy $100 on him not knowing the difference between qualitative and quantitative data. So the chances of him understanding or even knowing about research ethics and integrity are pretty slim. At this point i'd consider mid 2000's AFL footy show vox pops to have more integrity than whatever Brad attempted to do.
I think most uni degrees have some form of research based subject, even my paramedicine degree had a subject dedicated to research principles. But Brad is sooooooo incredibly successful and knowledgeable without attending Uni.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh you mean the business that’s clearly dead in the ass?! Give it up mate.

Reactions: 6
Had to laugh at him in his work shirt today. Haven't seen that in a while! 😂

Exactly, there's no guarantee that any of the participants even work in the industry.
I came here to say the same. Maybe he did some laundry and found it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would be my entire life’s savings that they are looking into/will be fostering.
multiple reasons but main ones being - financial Gain and engagement Purposes.
check out her recent “poll”

Reactions: 5
I would be my entire life’s savings that they are looking into/will be fostering.
She dropped hints recently about wanting to foster “one day”, so it’s definitely possible. No idea where they’d squeeze an extra kid in and if they’d be considered a stable enough family, since both parents are unemployed? I still think she’s got having her own baby on her mind too.

Reactions: 2
they wouldn’t actually be allowed to photograph the foster child though…. The real dads of Melbourne had to cover the baby in all the photos when they recently foster
I’m pretty sure foster children also require their own bedroom

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
they wouldn’t actually be allowed to photograph the foster child though…. The read dads of Melbourne had to cover the baby in all the photos when they recently fostered
There’s still a lot of content in it, just with blocked faces or creative angles. They’re not interested in the kid, just making themselves look good.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
definitely not!

Unless of course they have all already had covid! Unless or (very unlikely) that they didn’t tell her they have covid and she didn’t see their story??

also…. If you want to ask her anything….
Getting covid once does not stop you from catching it again.

Off topic, anyone following the Ingham Family? FMD, I thought the Kearns crossed the line into child exploitation. Wow.

And she’s been shmoozing up to the RDOM - sent them a personalised blanket when Jnr joined their family, liking their posts etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.