The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who says she’s so experienced with domestic violence cases she never puts a trigger warning on anything. Adding in those specific details about the Andrew okeefe story could be so traumatising for some women. But then again, she’s only interested in engagement isn’t she.

Reactions: 10
Sezzy, SHUTUP!

Is she looking up a thesaurus today or something?! Trying to keep up with her dimwit husband?!

Sharing all these #trending articles. Followed by another whinge about schools cancelling tit.

Seriously shut the beak up Sez.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Our kids have have absolutely been hit the hardest during the pandemic, they have lost the most, had the most changes and sacrifices“

um, you better be talking all kids, not just yours sez. Cos most kids haven’t had crap after crap handed to them, massive holidays etc etc…..

Reactions: 14
“Our kids have have absolutely been hit the hardest during the pandemic, they have lost the most, had the most changes and sacrifices“

um, you better be talking all kids, not just yours sez. Cos most kids haven’t had crap after crap handed to them, massive holidays etc etc…..
This privileged fuckwit needs to zip it real quick.

How's that pool coming along?! How is unpacking from 3 weeks away?! How's the Tonka truck?! How's the diamond necklace?! The 8K Watch?! All the kids skateboards/surfboards?! Your nights out?! All the freebies you get?!

Seriously, shutup.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Brad I have noticed popping up and commenting on other things I follow.
I wonder is he.
1. Looking for new influencer friends?
2. Looking for content?
3. Looking to snag some of their followers.
I’ve noticed that too - and his lemming followers are piling on with likes/comments.

And what’s with her suddenly having an opinion on everything? She’s been so bland and vanilla for fear of losing any followers and all of a sudden she’s jumping on every bandwagon.

Something’s afoot in the Kearns household.

Reactions: 10
Too angry to comment on her stories from this afternoon yet 🤪

Predicting a story later on tonight with “wow, I had so many DMs and so many people are feeling the exact same way…” blah blah blah.

Reactions: 4
Too angry to comment on her stories from this afternoon yet 🤪

Predicting a story later on tonight with “wow, I had so many DMs and so many people are feeling the exact same way…” blah blah blah.
Same! I’m livid. Wtf did I just read?! I want to comment but don’t want to deal with the minions coming after me.

Reactions: 3

How's that pool coming along?! How is unpacking from 3 weeks away?! How's the Tonka truck?! How's the diamond necklace?! The 8K Watch?! All the kids skateboards/surfboards?! Your nights out?! All the freebies you get?!

Seriously, shutup.
Instead of fuelling the fire, maybe she could use those few brain cells of hers and lead with calm. What about households where both parents work and are facing another year of uncertainty with schooling? Grow up and have a mature conversation with your kids - you’re not the only one this is happening to. She is sitting in such a place of privilege and this sort of “call to arms” is so patronising and ignorant. Grrrrrr.

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off Sarah with your private school nonsense. You have no idea. Public schools are also cohorted and have also cancelled events and school gatherings. I wish they could mandate RATs because families like YOURS with no regard for anyone else, will try to cheat the system at all costs, to the detriment of my family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Seriously, shutup.

im trying not to rage……. Some kids have had their start of school delayed! Or are starting the school year doing home learning! Your kid still gets to go to school!

for fun, go check out sarah_wtribe for how today’s outfit is SUPPOSED to look 😂 not just a 💩.

Reactions: 5
How have kids been hit the hardest?
Yeah, they’ve missed out on a lot and it’s definitely been hard but…
What about the nurses/doctors/medical staff working overtime they can’t refuse?
In full PPE in uncomfortable conditions that can be painful?
In situations where they’ve had to isolate from their family for weeks or months, just to treat the sick and keep us all alive without further spreading this virus?
In unfamiliar work environments because they’ve been redeployed due to a staff shortage and need to keep our healthcare system going?
I could go on forever about how so many people suffered FAR more than her children who got to stay at home safe, with weekly beach and boating trips, endless consumerism, parents who were around 24/7, and a massive Christmas holiday to top off their VERY privileged year.
she makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How have kids been hit the hardest?
Yeah, they’ve missed out on a lot and it’s definitely been hard but…
What about the nurses/doctors/medical staff working overtime they can’t refuse?
In full PPE in uncomfortable conditions that can be painful?
In situations where they’ve had to isolate from their family for weeks or months, just to treat the sick and keep us all alive without further spreading this virus?
In unfamiliar work environments because they’ve been redeployed due to a staff shortage and need to keep our healthcare system going?
I could go on forever about how so many people suffered FAR more than her children who got to stay at home safe, with weekly beach and boating trips, endless consumerism, parents who were around 24/7, and a massive Christmas holiday to top off their VERY privileged year.
she makes my blood boil.
They’re not even in Melbourne!!! I’m sure no one in Melbourne is bitching like this. It’s Sydney. They were in lockdown for a few months. Get a grip. Also, the youngest two continued to go to care throughout…so…

Be thankful that school is starting on time! Be thankful that there are measures in place to keep our children as safe as possible!!

Reactions: 12
‘We follow all the rules, do everything that is asked of us’
Oh yeah? What about Brad admitting he wouldn’t upload RAT test results when it’s compulsory to do so?
What about last week when you were all close contacts of a positive case and STILL sent your three year old to daycare, and went shopping all over the mall??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As with anything that Sarah ever writes - check thy privilege.

It is a privilege to be able to afford and attend a private school. It is a privilege for children to participate in out of school activities for so so SO many reasons (e.g. transport options, parental time, spare money). It is a privilege to live in a country that values public health and has a strong (albeit extremely tested and stretched currently) public healthcare system. It is also a privilege to have a platform to share your opinions on public & school policy without fear of significant repercussions.
She's a twit of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry, but this call to arms crap she is pulling about schools ultimately will just end up putting more work on the plates of the teachers she claims she admires!
Sure, email the principal all you want Darl, but bringing back all these activities in a COVID safe way is just piling more work on them. Your kid wants a swimming carnival? Take him to THE FLIPPING LAKE YOU LIVE ON!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.