The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah just posted they are having a boat day and haven’t been on the boat since November…. I thought the boat was to make your weekends free, not to use once every 2nd month

Also I’m just waiting for her rant on the return to school plan for NSW, she will have a massive whinge about having to do rats tests for the older two twice a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They’ve had the boat for a year. Clearly they’re bored with it already, hence now looking into getting a pool as the next shiny, new, expensive thing.

Sarah will just be happy that schools are open and she can palm her kids off for most of the week. I’m sure she’ll find something to complain about with the plan. Her kids are the ones that make me worry about my own kids, because as a family they’ve been everywhere, seen everyone, take no precautions.

Reactions: 8
Sarah just posted they are having a boat day and haven’t been on the boat since November…. I thought the boat was to make your weekends free, not to use once every 2nd month

Also I’m just waiting for her rant on the return to school plan for NSW, she will have a massive whinge about having to do rats tests for the older two twice a week.
lol she won't do them

Oh look, the three year old is on an iPad. Again. But really guys, they’re super active and always outside on the boat and barely have any screen time at all.
I find it odd that the kids have friends to play with and are still on their devices, my 5 yr olds device don’t even get a side glance when he has other kids to play with

Reactions: 11
Oh look, the three year old is on an iPad. Again. But really guys, they’re super active and always outside on the boat and barely have any screen time at all.
Annnnnnnnnnd your having fun on the weekend on a boat on the lake
Why do you need to keep them quiet??
I get it I have 4 kids and yeah they suck sometimes 😂 but your our on the boat 2 3 year olds could be being imaginative or throwing sticks or singing or anything they don’t need to be kept quiet
And it’s not 5 mins Sarah
What happened to screen time is evil?

Reactions: 10
I have finally found The Kearns threads ! I read through the whole last thread with a smile on my face, feeling so happy that other people see through these two condescending, arrogant and simple minded people.

I heard of them about a year ago when I stumbled across Dad mum and the post about him being a hero before realising he had stuffed up with some things. I think because Sarah was out, some tit like that. I can’t even hate follow these two. I have a low tolerance for most influencers as it is - but these two I can’t absolutely cannot stand. How people follow these two is beyond me and is everything wrong with social media. Sarah us the most passive aggressive woman I’ve ever seen on SM.

Similar to what a previous poster said, these two reek of desperation - the fact they call themselves influencers is so beyond embarrassed and cringeworthy. I follow Revie Jane for example and she became an influencer through her fitness content and having a gym, CrossFit, etc - these two just have morning going for them.

Sorry for the rant but after the anti vax bullshit from certain influencers I am so done with being the bigger person and saying nothing and taking the high road if they are going to spread their dangerous unqualified bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have finally found The Kearns threads ! I read through the whole last thread with a smile on my face, feeling so happy that other people see through these two condescending, arrogant and simple minded people.

I heard of them about a year ago when I stumbled across Dad mum and the post about him being a hero before realising he had stuffed up with some things. I think because Sarah was out, some tit like that. I can’t even hate follow these two. I have a low tolerance for most influencers as it is - but these two I can’t absolutely cannot stand. How people follow these two is beyond me and is everything wrong with social media. Sarah us the most passive aggressive woman I’ve ever seen on SM.

Similar to what a previous poster said, these two reek of desperation - the fact they call themselves influencers is so beyond embarrassed and cringeworthy. I follow Revie Jane for example and she became an influencer through her fitness content and having a gym, CrossFit, etc - these two just have morning going for them.

Sorry for the rant but after the anti vax bullshit from certain influencers I am so done with being the bigger person and saying nothing and taking the high road if they are going to spread their dangerous unqualified bullshit.
All of this!!!

Also. I know I shouldn’t say this - but I will because she truly seems like a nasty person. But. I wouldn’t be reshaping the video of myself with a side profile like that. Not what one would call flattering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes! It took me two goes to read it and then laughed.

Would this happen to have been the time he turned the heater on for Sezzy before he left for work? I’ll always laugh about that. It was so important it deserved its own post. #husbandgoalzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! It took me two goes to read it and then laughed.

Would this happen to have been the time he turned the heater on for Sezzy before he left for work? I’ll always laugh about that. It was so important it deserved its own post. #husbandgoalzzz
Or the basis for his whole dadmum bs
Sarah’s sick post birth requiring hospital admission and he has to be look after his sons
The fact that is his claim to viral stardom is ridiculous
and calling himself “dadmum” cos he had to look after his kids while his wife was sick….

Reactions: 9
Or the basis for his whole dadmum bs
Sarah’s sick post birth requiring hospital admission and he has to be look after his s
The fact that that is his claim to viral stardom is ridiculous
and calling himself “dadmum” cos he had to look after his kids while his wife was sick….
Wild, huh - imagine looking after your own kid?! Mind blown.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wild, huh - imagine looking after your own kid?! Mind blown.
Exactly
Imagine if every dad that had to look after his kids whilst his wife was on life support after giving birth to preterm baby so they could both survive her covid infection made a post….. cos I’ve looked after 5 of those babies and that’s just my small hospital

Out of all the “influencers” these two make me the most angry
Even more than Leila
She’s a pos but at least she’s consistent and has woo woo babes or hate follows
How do these two maintain a following With all their bs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Out of all the “influencers” these two make me the most angry
Even more than Leila
She’s a pos but at least she’s consistent and has woo woo babes or hate follows
How do these two maintain a following With all their bs
That’s one question I really wish I knew the answer to. Admittedly I used to follow them as I never really minded them (before they got big and it was really only his own account - she hadn’t pawned the kids’ souls off for a buck yet). That was until they absolutely crucified a woman called Nikki’s jewellery making business. Wasn’t that a tit storm & a half.

Oh look! Brad has a friend! Wait, it’s just Sarah’s influencer friend’s husband. Try again.

Andddd more screens for the little ones 😵💫
They read here 110% :p:p

Reactions: 9
“We were out with friends today on our big boat and Braddles is out night fishing with Dean tonight on our little boat [although we only have Sez’s word for that!]. See all of you negative nancys on Tattle - we DO HAVE friends.”

Oh yeah, they read here 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.