The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, look what’s finally been addressed! I don’t believe a single word of this post, but at least they’ve owned up to the fact that they’ve “rehomed” him.
Also, interesting he was sent to Brad’s mum’s while they were away. Didn’t think they spoke to his family 🤔
Of course she has to make it about her boys and what a sacrifice they made…. Alll complete bullshit! Brads mum might have the dog, but that’s because they wanted to get rid of him not because they’re kind hearted

Reactions: 11
God, there’s really something about people that mistreat animals that makes me rage 😂.

The breathing issues. Maybe leave that out if you’re trying to maintain some sort of facade like you care that he’s gone? It sounds like, “oh he was a crap breed anyway, wouldn’t recommend, glad he’s gone!”

1. Bobley still exists. Just because you didn’t want him, doesn’t mean he’s suddenly disappeared from this earth. He’s still very much alive and has all the same issues. It’s just someone else’s problem to deal with now.
2. YOU are the one that purchased an expensive designer breed, without doing any basic research (or more likely, you just didn’t care). This is not a new thing. It’s been known that these poor dogs have issues for decades at this point. YOU chose a dodgy breeder that valued aesthetics over the health of their dogs. YOU supported a breeder that chose to breed from poor genetic lines and produced puppies with breathing issues. TWICE. Let’s remember this is Bobley 2.0.

It’s disgusting dogs are apparently as disposable to you as everything else in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So we finally find out what supposedly happened to Bobley,

I thought Brads family don’t speak to them anymore?? So why would you dump your pets on them?

I call bs

Reactions: 9
Hey Brad & Sarah! Firstly you are both disgusting people. Getting rid of a dog is one thing but lying and saying it went to your nephew! How come we haven't seen this nephew before yet you post photos all the time of the cousins. You are full of it! Whilst I'm at it - WTF is Bobley the Original? You know the one with white ears. Got some pics if you want to see them. Someone is going to pick up this story soon and expose you two as the biggest frauds on the internet. Let's hope your kids dispose of you two when they get older like you did with all these 'pets' you've had!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sarah Kearns Brad Kearns DadMum MrsDadMum GOMI Bobley CareData

(Just assuming there’s a few people who will be mad about this and may be googling tonight 😂. No doubt anyone that asked was a hate follower anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brad in December:
‘Hey mum, I need you to take care of my dog with health issues and exotic bird who basically lives indoors’
‘ also, I don’t want the dog back, deal with it’

Brad in January:
‘Nobody knows what I do for work’
‘Nobody’s proud of me’
‘You’re basically my family’
‘Outside of my stepdad… what you’re seeing in this picture (photo of him and Sarah) is just about all the support I have’

what a kick in the teeth it would be to read that as his mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Brad in December:
‘Hey mum, I need you to take care of my dog with health issues and exotic bird who basically lives indoors’
‘ also, I don’t want the dog back, deal with it’

Brad in January:
‘Nobody knows what I do for work’
‘Nobody’s proud of me’
‘You’re basically my family’
‘Outside of my stepdad… what you’re seeing in this picture (photo of him and Sarah) is just about all the support I have’

what a kick in the teeth it would be to read that as his mother.
Presumably it’s his sister that they’ve palmed their defective dog off to too. Out of the goodness of their hearts 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Poor Bobley!! Of course he’s been inseparable from the nephew, the poor dog was probably so desperate for attention and affection he velcroed to the first person to show it. To make out that her her kids did such a generous, thoughtful thing in giving up a dog they most likely never even interacted with is typical of the bullshit she likes to peddle.
Those kids probably didn’t have a choice, and if they did I doubt they’d care. They have a new dog now, just like every other ‘thing’ in their life that gets upgraded when they play with it more than once.
The thing that really boils my piss is that if anyone says she’s a tit human for giving her pet away then she can use the ASD and the child bonding with Bobley as a get out jail free card. How could she deny a special needs child? We should be giving her head pats for the sacrifice.

You’re a despicable woman Sarah Kearns.

Reactions: 22
Wow… there is a lot to unpack tonight.

- Missing family members finally located. Bobley, I hope these new owners treat you so much better than your previous crappy owners.
- Estranged family members reconnected. Oh hey Brads Mum… he wrote you off the other week. I wouldn’t associate with my child either if they were a self absorbed wanker
- Sarah is amazing for volunteering at the kids school. I guess unemployed people need to do something with their hours.
- Sarah ensured she shared political content today to ensure her followers know that she cares about real life topics. Quick LDB commented on a news posted… I must reshare!
- Brad wants to crash his kids skateboarding classes for content… 🙄
- They are such an active family! So very very active. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I actually cannot believe she wrote “wouldn’t recommend the breed again” in the SAME post as pretending it was an act of charity. So gross. At least be better at lying, Sez.

You were clearly desperate to pass off that poor dog - I guess all his vet bills were interfering with your skateboard/pools/Smiggle budgets?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
#thanksforsupportingmyfamily

LOL they can't keep up with the ever changing story.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why every night she is struggling to get to 10k steps. I’m a stay at home mum to 3 kids (only 1 goes to kinder 3 days a week) and I do easily 14k without doing anything specific except looking after my kids. Teddy shouldn’t be napping any more so why isn’t she flat out running after him all day?
what am I doing wrong and why can’t I manage to sit on my arse all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi all ! 👋 long time lurker, but finally had to signup! These two are just ridiculous!
Now after spending so much on 47 different skateboards for Finny boy, they have gone back to his original one!! 😵💫
That ill-fitting helmet makes me furious! Helmets only work when fitted correctly - like a car seat.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.