The Kearns #2 fingers on the block button not on the pulse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way in hell my kids would give up their dog for anyone. I’ve got one child in the learns kids age bracket that still cries for their old dog that passed peacefully from old age.

more likely they took the kids on holidays to get rid of the dog, distraction distraction distractio. wonder if those kids are on edge thinking they’re disposable too?

Reactions: 6
Ok I missed the start of the canteen saga, why is this such a big deal? Why was she complaining about it to start with?

Reactions: 1
Could it actually be his teeth that is the cause of the bullying? It’s terrible, bullies suck, but I imagine the teeth are more of an issue than the hair (the hair is shocking btw, it needs some sort of style).
I suspect this could be more to do with it, I also think he could be quite a "forward" child despite his mammoth heart/feelings/empathy, basically the next Mother Theresa, so that could also make him a target.
Which is horrible and kids can be awful little turds, but they are focusing on his not-even-long hair as the prime reason he's getting attention.
If he's got even half of his father's personality he'd be polarising even in Grade 3.
Brad is probably working with him now on his Excell now to tell all the Grade 6 kids why they should get a sparkly unicorn pencil case.....

Reactions: 6
A Kearns child could never be part of the problem! Those kids are practically saints; great champions of human rights. There is no way that they'd ever be forward or do something to polarise other children. 😱😆

But seriously - if they are drumming all of these ideas into his head and he is carrying that sanctimonious attitude into school, it's no wonder he has become a target for other kids. Especially if other parents know who they are and see through their façade. (that's if it is even happening, which I still doubt very much).

Reactions: 7
Mother of duck.

I am absolutely RAGING.

They used a child's disability to get out of this bullshit?! To play the sympathy card?! So nobody could come at them?!

This is next level fucked.

Just be accountable for one God damn second. You removed him. That's it.

But using that as your story?!

New low.

#journalist #bondstreetdental
Agree wholeheartedly. We guessed that poor dog was gone but to spin it like she did is despicable - our high needs nephew, our generous kind-hearted boys, never liked him anyway. She’s a total b*#ch 🤬 Wonder if we are the only ones sickened by what they’ve done.

They left Bobley outside 24/7 regardless of the weather … a breed with known breathing issues. Gosh I hope he is adored in his new home.

But I’d be getting nervous if I was that bloody $8-10k bird. They live for 70 to 80 years and bond to their owner. I give him 6 more months in that house.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's giving up a "work day" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Which must be much less important work than Brads work. He has very important survey to complete, 8 weeks late. Couldn’t possibly help out in the canteen. Very important man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which must be much less important work than Brads work. He has very important survey to complete, 8 weeks late. Couldn’t possibly help out in the canteen. Very important man.
His required step stool to help out in the canteen would be a trip hazard, best to have someone who can see over the bench and reach the roller door.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Agree wholeheartedly. We guessed that poor dog was gone but to spin it like she did is despicable - our high needs nephew, our generous kind-hearted boys, never liked him anyway. She’s a total b*#ch 🤬 Wonder if we are the only ones sickened by what they’ve done.

They left Bobley outside 24/7 regardless of the weather … a breed with known breathing issues. Gosh I hope he is adored in his new home.

But I’d be getting nervous if I was that bloody $8-10k bird. They live for 70 to 80 years and bond to their owner. I give him 6 more months in that house.
I’ve never seen the kids interact with either dog or bird. It seems like Brad is the only one that likes the bird and Sarah got the puppy in place of a baby.

Reactions: 3
A survey that no one even asked for or will take any notice of 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loving all these old Facebook comments 😂 proves he’s always been into himself and big noting himself
He must be so insecure
Yep getting a bigger block of land
Lol everything is just bs words and pretend wealth with him
Can’t just say
Thanks mate
It’s yeah thanks also I’m looking at land cos I can afford it and I’m so good at family

Reactions: 5
Of course her canteen bill came to $20 because she's SUCH a good Mum.

I also don't know why she bothered blocking out the name of the school on her son's award. It only took 2 mins of basic sleuthing to work that out because they plastered pics of the boys in their uniform all over their pages.

It's literally not that deep you absolute fuckwit!

Honestly the pair of these selfish jobless assholes should be doing this more and letting parents with actual jobs off the hook of taking time off.

And to a previous poster. Yes, numerous parents know exactly who they are just like this beautiful community. And they are a constant joke. People just stay away.

Attachments

• Haha
Loving all these old Facebook comments 😂 proves he’s always been into himself and big noting himself
He must be so insecure
Yep getting a bigger block of land
Lol everything is just bs words and pretend wealth with him
Can’t just say
Thanks mate
It’s yeah thanks also I’m looking at land cos I can afford it and I’m so good at family
You should check out his old Instagram account. He’s so on himself it’s vomit inducing.

Also - the famous drawing that was sent to a gallery is also featured.

• Haha

Honestly the pair of these selfish jobless assholes should be doing this more and letting parents with actual jobs off the hook of taking time off.

And to a previous poster. Yes, numerous parents know exactly who they are just like this beautiful community. And they are a constant joke. People just stay away.
I volunteer at my sons kinder to cut fruit every morning he is there. Yeah it’s not the same as canteen but I also have 2 younger kids that I have to drag there. I understand I’m lucky to do it and working mums can’t so I’m happy to do it. I also don’t plaster it all over social media 🥴

“I haven’t worked in food retail since” 😂😂 this is not a job you idiot! Your volunteering at your kids school. It’s something most mums do if they can. Why is she expecting praise for this/acting like she’s taken on a second job? It’s embarrassing to be making such a big deal about it 😂
I volunteer in my kids classrooms and don’t even consider it work. Our canteen doesn’t have volunteers because it’s done by a private company but I would if I could. I wouldn’t be expecting a parade for it though.

Reactions: 11
I volunteer at my sons kinder to cut fruit every morning he is there. Yeah it’s not the same as canteen but I also have 2 younger kids that I have to drag there. I understand I’m lucky to do it and working mums can’t so I’m happy to do it. I also don’t plaster it all over social media 🥴
And your son is in kindy! Knox is in year 3. This is his FOURTH year at that school and the first time she’s volunteered!? Even accounting for covid disruptions, that’s a poor effort. The other two kids are/were in care most of the week and two unemployed adults at home, plus a grandma that frequently babysits. She has zero excuses.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.