Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Couldn't resist this one.

Edited to add: A close up look of the "chasing dreams" vinyl made me cringe. So poorly designed.

Screenshot_20200623_113716.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Of course they uploaded, and I called it - tomorrow is going to be "epic" apparently.

Nanaaaar paid a visit.

None of the comments or messages go unnoticed (except for the 22 thousand unread emails)

And pahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa.... Guess who happens to have the Alibaba app 😂

Screenshot_20200620_171202.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

specialone50

VIP Member
getting back to their Merch, has anyone ever seen a kid in one of their t shirts or hoodies, the closest i ever got to an IFAM was last year on holiday sunbathing by a family with a teenage girl and boy and the mum said to the girl "are you watching that ridiculous family again " I smiled and then I heard good morning Ifam, I got talking to the mum (a very nice lady) and explained about Chris and she said ooh Ill take a look she said "Shes obsessed" i said I dont know why and she said shes always saying how inspirational they are, I nearly choked on my drink and laughed, The young girl looked quite hurt to be honest , so I apologised and then explained to the mum why I laughed . Well anyway long story short we were in the restaurant and the mum stopped me and said "Ive googled it hes a wrongun" she said Im making sure she never wears her tshirt out and also shes stopping watching them , the girl was throwing daggers at me but hey I may have saved her from messaging him . A few days after the mum saw me again sunbathing and approached me saying thankyou as she found out her daughter had been sending messages to him and had been abusive to adults . the girl wouldnt look at me the rest of the holiday . :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Hatshepsut

Just had a look at tonight’s vlog and I think this new backpack carrier that they’ve bought for Jace will provide us with endless laughs during their summer holidays.
Lazy says she’ll be the one carrying him and I’m hoping for visions of the wheezy lump struggling in 30 degree temperatures, whilst Jace uses her hair as the reins. 😂
Let’s see how much she loves it when she’s wearing a vest top and the straps are digging into her sunburned shoulders as Jace is screaming down her ears. I give it 5 minutes before she’s palmed him off to Isabelle.

Bring on the hiking trips. 🤣

651A6F8E-4C84-4D7B-AFB9-E9F0BEC7A445.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67

kirstin89

Screenshot 2020-06-21 at 15.50.37.png

New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

stewiegriffin

That moment when you realise that your sisters got to go to Disney World and Australia for their birthday, whilst you have to sleep in a tent in your back garden because your stepdad couldn't resist dipping his wick.
1592900727014.png

She looked so dead behind the eyes for the whole vlog, everything was so disappointing to her. What a miserable day. Useless gifts that she won't really want to play with, pre-made cookie dough as an activity, why couldn't lazy have bought the ingredients for cookie dough with different toppings etc, would have been more fun for the girls. Clothes with the quality of a thin napkin as her main present? Madness.
Couldn't stand Isla in this vlog, screaming at everything to try and get some attention, glad she is finally getting cut off for doing it.
Poor Esme all downhill from here kiddo

oh and that cake is from morrisons and costs £2

• Sad
Reactions: 64

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Ok, profit breakdown (these will all be using just 1 unit and be inclusive of VAT - more units bought would be even cheaper).

Varsity Jacket - £39.99

1 child varsity jacket - £10.65
1 adult varsity jacket - £15.28
Vinyl cost - Approx £2 (being generous)

Total profit Child: £27.34
Total profit Adult: £22.71

Going to work the rest out as kids prices, otherwise I'll be here all day, and I can't be bothered.

Crop and Shorts set: £39.99

The shorts - maximum price of £5.17 per unit
The crop top - maximum price £7.02 per unit
Vinyl: Again around £2 (being generous)

Total profit: £25.80

Slightly less profit for the tracksuit and crop top set.

T-shirts cost about £3 each to make, so you can figure out how much they're ripping the IFAM off with those and the sets.

Tie dye t-shirts: £24.99
The t-shirts themselves cost a maximum of £9.80 for 1 unit (I'm aware my supplier isn't the cheapest for these particular ones and have myself bought these elsewhere). Again, vinyl is cheap (and likely less than £2 but we'll say £2)

Profit: £13.19

Hoodie: £35.99

Hoodie costs a maximum of £7.45
Vinyl again around £2 to be generous

Profit: £26.54

Sorry I didn't break it all down fully. But you can kind of see where it all goes. Disgusting profit margins.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Calmasyoulike

In today’s vlog Jace has had an ice cream from the van and at least two mini doughnuts?????? 🥴
Ice Cream man will be able to retire now mini turbo trougher and the rest of the Inghams have been at his van 😂

can you imagine the conversation. Lazy- “can I have a pint please?” Ice cream man - “sorry love we don’t do lager”. Lazy - “No a pint of ice cream you stooopid man” 😂😂

The Ingham Family #107 Having ice creams and chasing dreams but Chris still wishes he was chasing teens.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Kat5998

VIP Member
Chris finally felt brave enough to attempt a new trick on his skates, however it didn’t go to plan

DF66A734-855A-4884-B7DC-3FE6764FC769.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Can anybody on this thread ever have a burger for their tea without saying to their family "If I want a burger for me tea, I'll have a burger for me tea"? I always have to say it and my family look at me like I'm totally crazy 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49