The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all play bingo on here? We've been pretty much bang on. We should play bingo and predict the stuff they're gonna do, winner just gets the satisfaction of winning
Although, I'm turning everything into a competition like they do 😂
Should do vlog bingo and we all pick things they do in the vlog to tick off including (but not limited to):

- Lazy saying 'babe' to creepy
- The words ClEvEr BoY being screamed down to Jace
- An appearance of the tuff table
- A plug of babyandme/Ifam tat
- Lazy re-adjusting her fringe
- Creepy wearing that red Adidas tracksuit jacket
- Isla looking sulky
- Creepy cleaning the floor
- Lazy mis-pronounces a word
- A clip of a gift/gift from 'The Ifam'
- Jace sat in his high chair eating fruit
- Isabelle in the thumbnail
- Creepy saying 'YO WASSUP IFAM'
- A montage of creepy skating on the street
- Any surprise....like literally anytime lazy goes 'IvE GoT A SurPrIsE fOr ThE GiRlS'
- A reference to travelling/this 'EpIc AdVeNtUrE' they're apparently going on
- Isabelle taking pictures of random things with her phone
- Isla and Esme sat on the sofa in the kitchen on their phone/ipod playing roblox/adopt me
- A 'SiStEr SlEePoVeR'
- A plug of a small company's instagram account who have gifted the ginghams some tat
- An 'ExCiTiNg AcTiViTy' that lazy has scrambled together for the girls to get some good vlog content

(Please feel free to add more) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Should do vlog bingo and we all pick things they do in the vlog to tick off including (but not limited to):

- Lazy saying 'babe' to creepy
- The words ClEvEr BoY being screamed down to Jace
- An appearance of the tuff table
- A plug of babyandme/Ifam tat
- Lazy re-adjusting her fringe
- Creepy wearing that red Adidas tracksuit jacket
- Isla looking sulky
- Creepy cleaning the floor
- Lazy mis-pronounces a word
- A clip of a gift/gift from 'The Ifam'
- Jace sat in his high chair eating fruit
- Isabelle in the thumbnail
- Creepy saying 'YO WASSUP IFAM'
- A montage of creepy skating on the street
- Any surprise....like literally anytime lazy goes 'IvE GoT A SurPrIsE fOr ThE GiRlS'
- A reference to travelling/this 'EpIc AdVeNtUrE' they're apparently going on
- Isabelle taking pictures of random things with her phone
- Isla and Esme sat on the sofa in the kitchen on their phone/ipod playing roblox/adopt me
- A 'SiStEr SlEePoVeR'
- A plug of a small company's instagram account who have gifted the ginghams some tat
- An 'ExCiTiNg AcTiViTy' that lazy has scrambled together for the girls to get some good vlog content

(Please feel free to add more) 😂
Isla being bratty
Tiktok dancing
Prinny getting some attention
Prinny looking sad at outside
Appearance of bacon and cheese pasties and pasta
Isabelle stuttering
I've ran out of ideas now.. It seems they really don't do much when you think about stuff they do😂

OH OH
Bonus points for showing something contervsial or addressing 'trolls' which she doesn't need to explain herself but she will anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isla being bratty
Tiktok dancing
Prinny getting some attention
Prinny looking sad at outside
Appearance of bacon and cheese pasties and pasta
Isabelle stuttering
I've ran out of ideas now.. It seems they really don't do much when you think about stuff they do😂

OH OH
Bonus points for showing something contervsial or addressing 'trolls' which she doesn't need to explain herself but she will anyway
How could I have forgotten pasta :oops: an absolute stable of the mingham diet...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know which company let her down?
If I was sleepover goals is be annoyed she didn't go to them first seeing as they have worked with them before.
Absolutely .and we all know Sarah was after a freebie ,daughters` birthday or not.The first company obviously didn`t bite ,and she was well and truly p*ssed.Is there an #ad with Bell tents ,or do we think they actually paid for the services? Personally i hope it`s the later ,as these two deserve nothing free.They show zero gratitude ,sell their own shoddy merch without so much as a thought to how their ifam (or their parents) could afford such inflated prices and can afford to buy their own gifts!I wouldn`t give them a pot to p*ss in!

Reactions: 11
The sleepover tent must have been a freebie. They kept it for 2 nights.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog and I think this new backpack carrier that they’ve bought for Jace will provide us with endless laughs during their summer holidays.
Lazy says she’ll be the one carrying him and I’m hoping for visions of the wheezy lump struggling in 30 degree temperatures, whilst Jace uses her hair as the reins. 😂
Let’s see how much she loves it when she’s wearing a vest top and the straps are digging into her sunburned shoulders as Jace is screaming down her ears. I give it 5 minutes before she’s palmed him off to Isabelle.

Bring on the hiking trips. 🤣

651A6F8E-4C84-4D7B-AFB9-E9F0BEC7A445.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
You could just tell from the vlog all day that she was disappointed. Her reactions were so fake, she knew lazy and creepy had cobbled together some random surprises for her. I feel so bad for her, having a birthday in lockdown must be awful, like you can't go and see your friends like you usually do on birthdays, or go out for the day etc. Not to mention her presents were just cheap tat piled into the trolley at b&m.
They could have done too much more? If she wanted to go on a shopping trip then why not take her to the white rose or trinity in Leeds? Shops are open, and they already have been shopping once so whats changed this time?
I went to a shopping centre yesterday with my niece whilst she had an extra day off from school and most shops were open, people were social distancing, it was easy enough to look around because it wasn't busy, like I was really impressed at how well the shops were being managed and the precautions taken.
Lazy could've taken Esme into Leeds to go shopping, made a really nice day out of it, got a takeaway from her favourite restaurant for tea etc. But instead they just got her a tent in the back garden and made slime??? Honestly just seems really sad
It all came down to money.There`s no way they could have vlogged a shopping trip right now ,so poor Esme had to go along with what would bring her parents the most views.WHy show her birthday at all? If you`re vlogging for "the memories" ( :rolleyes: ) ,put the camera down ,it`s your daughter`s special day.Spend the day making memories ,memories just for her and the family! No.Sadly these girls can never forget ,that whatever day it is ,no matter how they feel ,what they`d like to do (or not do!) ,they have to be center stage and smiling!How sad.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Interesting throwback to Dubai....remember the sponsored but not sponsored holiday.

This week is fast becoming a hat trick of faux pas by Lazy Ingham.
We all knew that trip was free but what a dicky thing to say!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog and I think this new backpack carrier that they‘ve bought for Jace will provide us with endless laughs, during their summer holidays.
Lazy say’s she’ll be the one carrying him and I’m hoping for visions of the wheezy lump struggling in 30 degree temperatures, whilst Jace uses her hair as the reins. 😂
Let’s see how much she love it when she’s wearing a vest top and the straps are digging into her sunburned shoulders as Jace is screaming down her ears.

View attachment 161309
I also cannot wait.she was breathless walking on the flat with him.
she looked ridiculous with that bow in her hair and those trainers.bet her feet are blistered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We aren’t open for anything yet, shops open on Monday but no further announcement for anything else until the 2nd of July.
I`m in the south (England) ,and our local camping/caravan sites have announced they`ll be opening from monday ,but there`ll be none of the usual amenities open.My Sister in law and her hubby were going to travel down ,but have decided against it.If it`s the same in ingham land ,they`d be better off staying home.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely .and we all know Sarah was after a freebie ,daughters` birthday or not.The first company obviously didn`t bite ,and she was well and truly p*ssed.Is there an #ad with Bell tents ,or do we think they actually paid for the services? Personally i hope it`s the later ,as these two deserve nothing free.They show zero gratitude ,sell their own shoddy merch without so much as a thought to how their ifam (or their parents) could afford such inflated prices and can afford to buy their own gifts!I wouldn`t give them a pot to p*ss in!
Says they are going to buy a bell tent.
cant wait for this summers entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog and I think this new backpack carrier that they‘ve bought for Jace will provide us with endless laughs, during their summer holidays.
Lazy say’s she’ll be the one carrying him and I’m hoping for visions of the wheezy lump struggling in 30 degree temperatures, whilst Jace uses her hair as the reins. 😂
Let’s see how much she love it when she’s wearing a vest top and the straps are digging into her sunburned shoulders as Jace is screaming down her ears. I give it 5 minutes before she’s palmed him off to Isabelle.

View attachment 161309
Her little speech about it makes me wonder if it was gifted. She spoke about “wanting to make an investment” and it seemed so unnatural. Bet they contacted a few companies and said they were famous and would be able to show it off! Also what’s with her struggling to announce the name of the car seat - it’s the same brand as her bloomin pram!!

• Wow
I also cannot wait.she was breathless walking on the flat with him.
she looked ridiculous with that bow in her hair and those trainers.bet her feet are blistered.
She`s starting to resemble mama Duggar with what she`s wearing!!:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So it appears that some of the USA family vloggers are just like creepy and Lazy, the comment below could be talking about creepy and lazy 🤔
Poor kids! WE need a petition to get them all demonetized.These parents are gushing and too pushy by far.Time they were brought down a peg or two!

Reactions: 8
Let’s see how much she love it when she’s wearing a vest top and the straps are digging into her sunburned shoulders as Jace is screaming down her ears. I give it 5 minutes before she’s palmed him off to Isabelle.

View attachment 161309
It's around £300 for that carrier! And they buy a £2 birthday cake and freebie tent for Esme's birthday🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It's around £300 for that carrier! And they buy a £2 birthday cake and freebie tent for Esme's birthday🙄
Osprey is such a decent brand though so i cant see them giving in to begging from least active outdoors family, i have had there backpacks previously and they are great quality and long lasting, even used they go for over £100 on ebay !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.