The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Isabelle has to log into her school around 8.30 am, as shes mentioned it a few times,not sure about Esme and Isla, although we have seen them doing some work
School registration is 9.30am each day for Isabelle!
Esme should be at school. She’s missing out finishing her school year & spending time at the high school before she starts in September with all her friends.
Assuming they have paid the school fees!!!

Reactions: 20
I hope Sarah remembers to wear a Tena lady when she goes on that trampoline or it could get messy! A story about Isla falling off a trampoline at 2 and knocking herself out because 'someone left the zip open' - surely it's the responsible adults job to make sure that doesn't happen?!

And sorry guys but baby Jace saying 'bum' actually made me laugh 😂
i thought she said they don’t need to zip it up. i don’t think they did either

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Reward for finding missing chavavan - £2 birthday cake and some duct tape.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣 That was esmes main present.
A shein haul set up like a shop
Poor esme....she gets those Clothes for her birthday after lazy and the other two have got them for no reason...so nothing special for her being the fourth one to receive them...lazy and creepy...you should have done better than this...

Reactions: 15
The aftermath of Sarah’s trampoline fitness, apparently the trampoline breaking could be heard all the way through Bradford. Think they’re going to have to convince another company with no morals to gift another.
F86BAA9D-B4DE-438B-B15D-1ACA35A0C03A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The funny thing is she said it took few days to put up funny that wasnt there when the tent was put up why lie and no way creepy put it up he cant even put light bulb in so no way he put it up still just another free be for the spoilt brats saying that was Isla first out the door when it was esma s
The girl has to be first at everything she going to be hand full same as jace

Reactions: 13
i thought she said they don’t need to zip it up. i don’t think they did either
The new one has some sort of tunnel so it doesn't need a zip. She was talking about a previous trampoline they had had when Isla was around two years old, she said someone forgot to zip it up when they got off and Isla fell out, banged her head and knocked herself unconscious :(

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The funny thing is she said it took few days to put up funny that wasnt there when the tent was put up why lie and no way creepy put it up he cant even put light bulb in so no way he put it up still just another free be for the spoilt brats saying that was Isla first out the door when it was esma s
The girl has to be first at everything she going to be hand full same as jace
He was building something on the drive last week. Where the heck did they store it!

Reactions: 8
please god no!!!! There is no way she can get on that trampoline until she’s lost a couple of stone of weight. She will give herself black eyes off her droopy puppies.
I'm sure there weight restrictions for trampolines

Ok found it limit is 16 stone

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family #107 The BIGGEST pile of presents you ever did see, but it's tat from b&m and things they're sent for free

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The aftermath of Sarah’s trampoline fitness, apparently the trampoline breaking could be heard all the way through Bradford. Think they’re going to have to convince another company with no morals to gift another.
View attachment 162667
There was also a tremor which was recorded as 9.5 on the Richter scale. No fatalities but reports of structural damage to property within 30 miles are reported.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family #107 The tattiest birthday tattle ever did see ingham style

Reactions: 10
there’s definitely something with their money shenanigans to go from really expensive presents to stuff you’d get in a party bag seems very suspicious
Your right...there was one birthday I think it was Isla and she got so many expensive gifts, so many really expensive dolls. A talking walking cabbage patch I think and lots more with all the accessories ect, I remember she got several backpacks in the lot as well...and some dress ups but one doll in particular was popular and she got that and everything along with it carriers, clothes ect...it wasn’t a shortle doll though...I remember thinking how expensive everything was...And so much of it...I think she would have been happier with just one doll...oh how times have changed, there was no cheap tatt to found in that lot...

Reactions: 12
It could be fast track to creepy’s favourite department if lazy goes rogue on that trampoline. I too struggle with my weight but I acknowledge that and have a cheat day once a week and eat healthily the remaining 6 days. However, I am very honest about that and don’t tell Vulnerable young people I’m a size 16 when I’m really at least an 18. She digs a hole for herself the whole time with her weight.

1593084567964.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There isn’t enough room for the Oompa Loompa on that poor excuse of a trampoline.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.