The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That moment when you realise that your sisters got to go to Disney World and Australia for their birthday, whilst you have to sleep in a tent in your back garden because your stepdad couldn't resist dipping his wick.
1592900727014.png

She looked so dead behind the eyes for the whole vlog, everything was so disappointing to her. What a miserable day. Useless gifts that she won't really want to play with, pre-made cookie dough as an activity, why couldn't lazy have bought the ingredients for cookie dough with different toppings etc, would have been more fun for the girls. Clothes with the quality of a thin napkin as her main present? Madness.
Couldn't stand Isla in this vlog, screaming at everything to try and get some attention, glad she is finally getting cut off for doing it.
Poor Esme all downhill from here kiddo

oh and that cake is from morrisons and costs £2

• Sad
Reactions: 64
That moment when you realise that your sisters got to go to Disney World and Australia for their birthday, whilst you have to sleep in a tent in your back garden because your stepdad couldn't resist dipping his wick.
View attachment 160956
She looked so dead behind the eyes for the whole vlog, everything was so disappointing to her. What a miserable day. Useless gifts that she won't really want to play with, pre-made cookie dough as an activity, why couldn't lazy have bought the ingredients for cookie dough with different toppings etc, would have been more fun for the girls. Clothes with the quality of a thin napkin as her main present? Madness.
Couldn't stand Isla in this vlog, screaming at everything to try and get some attention, glad she is finally getting cut off for doing it.
Poor Esme all downhill from here kiddo

Isn’t that ‘cake’ just a Victoria sponge?
Absolutely disgrace they couldn’t even buy her a decent cake, buy her descent presents that she may have wanted.

They should just send Esme back to school now. There is absolutely no reason for her not to go back. Sarah is clearly not worried about the possibility of her catching covid seeing as they’ve obviously been out shopping multiple times.
Yes Lazy we all know why you decided not to vlog those couple of days and it wasn’t due to a few messages Isabelle received online.

Reactions: 29
I really hope Isabelle‘s reaction to the tent was acting, a nearly 15 year old covering her mouth and actually having no words when looking at bedding and pillows on the floor is a bit abnormal... Probably thought “this is crap how am I meant to act like I love it?” To herself and just thought saying nothing was the best option. More excited over a tent than they were over some holidays. obviously Isla screaming to get the camera turned over to her. love how when she was 3-5 years old the vlogs were always about her because she was cute back then and now she’s all grown up shes pushed aside because she’ll just be seen as a regular youtuber kid now, Cuteness and babyness gone she can’t be the centre of the videos now and then obviously the fact jace was born. Noticed esme is becoming the new favourite, saw on past threads that sarah never really showed esme any love or attention and that it was always Isla because Isla used to excel whereas esme was always behind. esme has the biggest personality out of the kids and people do always comment on how funny she is so I reckon they’ve realised she’s turning into their biggest money bag and started showing her attention 11 years too late. Also, Sarah probably wants the girls to be sponsored and have contracts (may be wrong but swear she said she wanted the girls or esme to model in the past?) after all that happened with Chris none of the girls will have sponserships again or modelling contracts but if they ever did it’ll be esme because of her ginger hair, seen as unique and sarah knows this.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 160956
Poor Eshhme all downhill from here kiddo

I had to look twice at that. I thought it was Creepy's face, not his hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for the girls at how much their futures already have and will be affected by all this... they used to get so many views and had a good fan base and then all this came out. I used to watch the inghams before they even started daily vlogging... I was there before they even reached 10k and I remember their little celebrations they used to have in the field whenever they reached a new milestone. Then they got noticed and the money came flooding in and it became a “tv show” to them. The girls were happy and normal and Sarah and Chris used to show a lot of affection to each other, they don’t do that anymore hense all the assumptions about their parted marriage. Isabelle could have had a good Channel if it wasn’t for Chris (sad because hes not even her real dad and she’s been affected by this fake surname they made her take on, Isabelle isn’t an Ingham and now they’ve cursed her with it) also if she posted good content and had better editing and backgrounds that’d help to. Esme would be having sponsors by now and tbh, as a child growing up with blonde hair and blue eyes, there’s a lot of people wanting models like that and with the chubby cheeks Isla is actually what agents want for child models (bizzare I know, even with the teeth as well). Jace could have been a model for baby clothes because of the blonde hair and blue eyes again and then Chris and sarah would have got what they wanted, kids in the spotlight and money in their banks. Don’t agree or disagree with child modelling so please don’t pull me up on this, I’m just saying this is what Chris and sarah wanted and I remember growing up and my dance teachers (used to do a after school type club at a dance school that was actually a performing arts school and the teachers were actually teachers who taught at the school and had links with agents) anyway I had hair the same shade as Isla‘s and blue eyes with rosy cheeks and these dance teachers used to tell my mum how I’d be perfect for this child modelling world Because of that. The girls could have really been something by now but that’s been ruined, kind of glad though because imagine Isla as a model, she’d be even more brattier than she is now!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Saw this comment on the Dougal vlog and I am disgusted that L&C allow their fans to act like this. I’d be mortified if my child was involved in some hate campaign because some gutter rat chose to leak unimportant information online just to incite hate.
Gets their name out there more so they don’t care, probably them and granny who sent them. How else would they know the name of the company?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
You know, found Isla's behaviour in the most recent vlog very odd-she was unusually quiet and actually seemed quite upset. Her cheeks looked quite red too-perhaps she had been crying? Or maybe she's not used to Esme getting more attention than normal? Thoughts everyone?

Reactions: 17
Since dadvgirls have been mentioned a lot on these threads (which hey sarah I hope you’re having a tit day and hey Chris, has being couped up with Sarah in lockdown make you regret that tattoo anymore? Wash your hair you perv) I’ve noticed the inghams have started following them and have mentioned them. I’ve only seen comments on here not on the YouTube Channel so that indicates Even more that they read here. Where people do compare Izzy to kaci-jay which is why sarah probably calls her that because that’s how tattlers spell it on here, I’ve not seen one comment regarding dadvgirls on their YouTube but I’ve seen a lot on here so now we know how sarah spends her evenings, glass of wine In one hand and her phone loading tattle.life in the other

You know, found Isla's behaviour in the most recent vlog very odd-she was unusually quiet and actually seemed quite upset. Her cheeks looked quite red too-perhaps she had been crying? Or maybe she's not used to Esme getting more attention than normal? Thoughts everyone?
Literally said the same thing above! Glad I wasn’t the Only one who thought she’d been crying! she’s probably gutted esme got a good pet on Roblox as well considering She had only lost hers the week Before

Isn’t that ‘cake’ just a Victoria sponge?
Absolutely disgrace they couldn’t even buy her a decent cake, buy her descent presents that she may have wanted.

They should just send Esme back to school now. There is absolutely no reason for her not to go back. Sarah is clearly not worried about the possibility of her catching covid seeing as they’ve obviously been out shopping multiple times.
Yes Lazy we all know why you decided not to vlog those couple of days and it wasn’t due to a few messages Isabelle received online.
Don’t want to send her back so they don’t have to pay the term fees

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw this comment on the Dougal vlog and I am disgusted that L&C allow their fans to act like this. I’d be mortified if my child was involved in some hate campaign because some gutter rat chose once again chose to leak unimportant details online just to incite hate.
Would have to have been an inside job leak because as far as I know the name of the company that cancelled wasn't mentioned on the vlog. Someone needs to tell Bell end Tents that it's extremely inappropriate for them to use the Inghams to promote Teen Sleepover Products.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought it was the £2 one but didn't want to say.

Can I just add if you do buy that cake for your child it's perfectly acceptable, the Inghams are being called out for it because they exaggerate super, special amazing surprises then vlog something that doesn't fit the built up hype and make more effort for the other girls and Jason than they do Esme. I realised after I said it was disappointing earlier it may offend others and that wasn't the intention.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Was this about the comment made about The Beckham’s daughter, Harper? It wouldn’t surprise me. My daughter used to watch this family until I found out Cole had made some rather racist & homophobic comments. They exploit their kids for money, treated their dog like tit. Also they seem to use religion when it suits them.
I think it’s about time family vloggers were banned from YT.
I don`t know the other dad ,or family.What i`d like to know is ,with all the vlogs alot of these channels put out ,before COPPA ,wailing to their subs how much they`d miss them..blah..blah.Now ,it`s been 6 months!What exactly has happened? I know some channels have comments turned off ,but it seems for the most part ,things have continued as normal.Surely there must be a way to report all these channels ,and the wrong doings of the father`s in alot of them?? If anybody knows who/where to write to ,if you think it`ll help put pressure on these people ─please let me know.It`s disgusting youtube haven`t stuck to the supposed new guidelines.Heaven help ALL these children ,when ,rules or not ,this platform starts to tumble.:(.The old saying is very true "prevention is better than cure"..

“Tonight...an all new diddy Dr Phil...their generic YouTube fame came crushing down when their McFly band drop out look-a-like father was exposed as a creep...the mother has now drowned into a strange addiction of plastic products and cheap wine...a family in denial...recording for the memories? Or for entertainment? Or...to cover up that their lives is just dedicated to click-bait, lies, using their cult and their nana’s pension?...stay tuned for an all new episode of diddy Dr Phil”
Brilliant!! I `m sure i wasn`t the only one reading that to the voice of Dr Phil himself? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: 8
Sorry, just couldn’t resist doing this one
New Merch just 49.99 made with the cheapest quality materials.... BARGAIN!!! Monthly payments available.
B7C2F21F-E067-43B3-9F7B-60656803D23A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Couldn't resist this one.

Edited to add: A close up look of the "chasing dreams" vinyl made me cringe. So poorly designed.

Screenshot_20200623_113716.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Saw this comment on the Dougal vlog and I am disgusted that L&C allow their fans to act like this. I’d be mortified if my child was involved in some hate campaign because some gutter rat chose once again chose to leak unimportant details online just to incite hate.
That info had to have come from inside the family.We all know how lazy loves to slate other companies ,whilst bigging up her own!If they had an ounce of integrity ,they`d intercept these messages ,and let the ifam know ,it couldn`t be helpedThat company couldn`t afford to lose business (know the feeling Sarah?) ,so they had a good reason for not taking on the work! (Personally i don`t believe all the **** from lazy either ,about being let down last minute.More like she LEFT it to the last minute ,and the company she first approached were already booked up.Whichever ,these kids are way nastier than any of their so called "haterzz"!.For once in your life Sarah ,do the right thing and stop this before it gets out of hand.I can assure you ,the company being verbally bashed right now .won`t be the only ones to lose custom!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
If the Cult ever came at me I would genuinely enjoy screen shotting every message to the kids parents with notes about Creepys antics.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know which company let her down?
If I was sleepover goals is be annoyed she didn't go to them first seeing as they have worked with them before.

Reactions: 25
Anyone know which company let her down?
If I was sleepover goals is be annoyed she didn't go to them first seeing as they have worked with them before.
That's exactly what I thought. Apparently the name of the cancelling company has been leaked to the ifam and they're being bombarded with hate from the fans.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.