The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least they didn’t need to hire a clown for Esme’s birthday bash today, Sarah was available a day early 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you know for definite that the house is half empty? Has there been a removal van on the estate? They were teasing that they would be in the house before Esme's birthday a few weeks ago.
Perhaps our tatler on the estate can confirm this for us 🤔

Reactions: 9
WE HAD TO MAKE THIS VIDEO
Why??? I started reading the comments under this latest non-vlog. I soon had to stop. There were so many little children pretty much saying their lives have been meaningless without two days of vlogs. Little children feeling depressed without the Inghams being in their lives. God almighty that's so tragic 💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It's gotta be an ad for them. They arent starting to do these party's till July!!

Reactions: 9
The tents were £99 in asda the other day.... How naff is that t-shirt lol was hoping she was going to say they've seen the light and would only be vlogging once a week sigh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes! Exactly this... they constantly spend "time together as a family" - every time she says it I have visions of them clutching each other, swaying in a huddled circle singing "Kumbaya" 👀 As has already been said, this time off of vlogging has absolutely nothing to do with any comments made - they needed an excuse to have time off, end of!

Also, Sarah's ridiculous rant about "why should we stop doing what we want to do because of the ignorance of others!?", has grated on me so much. That's life, Sarah!!!!!!! It's the same as me saying "why shouldn't I be allowed to let my 11 year old daughter go to a party alone with 21 year old boys? Why should my child not be allowed to enjoy the party alone because some older boys might be ignorant and take advantage of her?" - our lives are full of moments where we can't do exactly what we want to do because we share this planet with millions of other people who all think and act differently to ourselves!! Isabelle is obviously very sensitive at the best of times yet Sarah thought it would be fine for her to do an "assumptions" video!??!!!! Please, pull the other one!!! Sarah, you can't control the behaviour of others but you sure as hell can control your own - it really wasn't fair to put your daughter directly in the line of fire... you have to take some responsibility for the consequences.
You had me at "Kumbaya" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sp
Do you know for definite that the house is half empty? Has there been a removal van on the estate? They were teasing that they would be in the house before Esme's birthday a few weeks ago.
Apart from the chavan going some point yesterday iv not heard anything else from the neighbourhood curtain twitches (I'm currently away with work. )

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that lasted all of what 2 days.
Money trumps the welfare of her children once again!!

22,000 emails of “where’s me fkn blanket you still have me money for you daft troffing pig”

Yeah omg uuuuuuu guuuiiiizzzzee watch as many old flogs as you can to smash out that ad revenue

nannaaar visiting for the day my arse. You can tell she’s cropped in super close to not show the empty rooms. You can just tell the house is empty from the sound.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Instagram Sleepovergoalsuk has the whole birthday sleepover in their story... typical boring tit for the vlog tomorrow

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I was thinking more along the lines of:

- Tuff tray activity
- Some cheap activity from B&M or Amazon.
- Tent in the garden for a sister sleepover (might be in the playroom, depending how many echo falls Lazy consumes)
- Burgaaaaas for tea
- Creepy might whack out the skate rail, or a similar skate related present.
And 20 tubs of slime 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was on Facebook and I'm on a parenting advice kind of page, this came up obviously it's anonymous, but I started reading and went to scroll on by, but did a double look kinda thing as suddenly my mind went lazy and creepy... Anyone else. I know it's not, but it could certainly apply.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.