The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This

This is not a new company. We looked at trampolines from there a few years back when deciding on one. We didn’t buy from them and now I know they’ve sent a freebie to the Ingham’s I won’t buy anything from there...ever!!
clearly desperate for advertisment then! Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve messaged both sleepover goals uk and tp toys. I will post any replies I get here

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve messaged both sleepover goals uk and tp toys. I will post any replies I get here
I messaged Tp toys too. They said there maybe a delay with response but I’ll keep you all updated.

Sleepover goals won’t care. I believe they have worked with the Ingham’s before and didn’t give a toss when people messaged them.

Sleepover goals won’t care. I believe they have worked with the Ingham’s before and didn’t give a toss when people messaged them.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
If that was gifted the company need ignoring! Don’t give them any custom or positive reviews, ther are so many organisations for deprived children, children’s hospices etc etc who would so welcome a gift like this. The company should be ashamed if was a freebie to the Inghams who have no empathy or sympathy.
Would have been better to give it to Sarah’s sisters kids

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Then we got a bizarre shot of tetley tea cold infusions - clearly sponsored!
And then Izzy fixing herself a drink using Esmes new water bottle she got for her birthday. Honestly I don’t care except that it’s still new so I thought it seemed weird since Esme just opened it. Typically water bottles get used by the same person for a period of time? I guess Esme didn’t care too much about it then.

Reactions: 25
Shall we take bets on how long before the first visit to A&E? Within the first month I say. A bit tit giving that to Esme as a main present. It's a bloody family gift.

Reactions: 24
Why is isla going out to see esmes present first and get on it first!!! It's esmes bloody present not yours!
Although, like many people said, a, trampoline shouldn't be a main gift as it benifits everyone but still esmes and should see it and get on it before anyone else.
God I feel so sorry for the neighbours, trampolines are noisy at the best of times let alone with that lot screaming on them

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I did wonder if the tetley part of the video was sponsered... it was the way they seemed to purposely make the bottle with the tetley logo face so the logo was directly pointed at the camera, even seemed to adjust it so the logo was displayed. Imagine one of Britain’s biggest and well known brands sponsoring a paedophile.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
And then Izzy fixing herself a drink using Esmes new water bottle she got for her birthday. Honestly I don’t care except that it’s still new so I thought it seemed weird since Esme just opened it. Typically water bottles get used by the same person for a period of time? I guess Esme didn’t care too much about it then.
Considering Izzy probably has about 15 or more of her own and is constantly being sent them as well. She was sent a personalised one about 2 weeks ago

“Have you got shorts on Isla?” (Checking Isla has shorts under her dress before she went on the trampoline, if you didn’t watch the video)

but oh yeah sarah we know there’s some strange dirty men online, your husband being one of them!

Reactions: 23
Admit it Chris, the trampoline was for you!

On a serious note I bet Chris loved watching Isabelle bouncing on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I would recommend a swift anonymous referral to the DWP if the greasy goblin is on the trampoline as well as the skate thing, as I am pretty much convinced he's claiming sick benefit. I'm still intrigued as to what meds he's constantly collecting. He looks shaky, sweaty and ill. The house thing mystifies me if they are going away for a year. And why gated? Who do they think they are?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It's been said time and time again but the fact they get away with not declaring items as gifted or an ad is so frustrating. As usual the rules don't apply to them and as usual they will get away with it.
The contrast between the birthday morning presents and the "main" present it laughable. Imagine deciding how much to spend on your child for their birthday based on how much money you'll make back from it; it's disgusting. To spend £900 would have cut into the profit margin of the vlog too much.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The question I want to know - if Creepy goes on the trampoline will the grease from his hair fall onto it and make it slippy? It might make it harder for him to see girls over the fence if he falls.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.