The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Top voted title by @xxme2uxx01

Had to adjust title to fit.

Reactions: 28
I honestly don't know what to make of that. Sounds like a child that has worded it wrong but could be a weird adult. Who knows? That's the reason Sarah should protect her children more when it comes to stuff online. Who knows who's on the other end?

Reactions: 21
Wonder if they will lose more views on social blade tomorrow as for the last two Saturdays they have lost there views 🧐

Reactions: 7
Wonder if they will lose more views on social blade tomorrow as for the last two Saturdays they have lost there views 🧐
Can't see it, they've already had 55k views and there hasn't even been a new vlog uploaded! They usually are hitting about 50k views about this time most days so their views haven't dropped even with no new vlogs

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There is no caravan on their drive !! ... and when it was spotless in their vlog the other day🤔🤔 sold it for a bigger one?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Awww thankyou ... while holding my tattle trophies for been nominated I would like to thank my future fellow prison inmates (the tattle crew) and a special thankyou to the parents of the ingham children without you creeps and lardy arse this wouldnt have been possible MWAH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
they make us go through a new thread every couple of days to the point where i’m running out of title ideas 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not allowed at the moment but when did they ever follow the rules?
it’s just annoying how they expect a poor asda worker from doing their job so chris doesn’t have to wait 5 more seconds yet they can go on “holiday” but unfortunately it’s what causes a bad reaction which sarah and chris crave off

• Sad
Reactions: 18
T
All three cars there, living room lights on, blinds open, skate pole out 🙄😂
He plot thickens... My guess is they have sold it and are buying a bigger one.. As previous poster said. They will live in new one for a Yr.. Travelling.. Lol.. No new house.. Their crap will go into storage.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.