The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've come to the conclusion that you can't reason with the ifam. You can't reason with nuts! It's harsh I know but they're so obsessed with someone else's family that there's no talking to them. We don't know the reasons behind some of them. Maybe their own home lives are bad and they like to live through the Inghams, I'm not sure. I find it so sad and so strange but who am I to judge? All I know is if one of mine was acting like that online I'd cry my bloody eyes out with worry!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've come to the conclusion that you can't reason with the ifam. You can't reason with nuts! It's harsh I know but they're so obsessed with someone else's family that there's no talking to them. We don't know the reasons behind some of them. Maybe their own home lives are bad and they like to live through the Inghams, I'm not sure. I find it so sad and so strange but who am I to judge? All I know is if one of mine was acting like that online I'd cry my bloody eyes out with worry!
It's so sad because they're all kids who absolutely believe 100% in The Inghams. But the good thing is kids are like butterflies and will spread their wings these last few months this pair of idiots have shown their true colors. Kids are seeing it and moving away from them, I read a comment about how Ifam are moving over to DVG now I don't think family vloggers should be a thing its just wrong. :cry: but boy would I love to be there watching these pair of scum bags have to stop vlogging. Chris was overheard saying they could survive off Baby and Me not sure how though as they market it off the Ifam idiots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg 🙄🙄🙄 seriously ? Because a whole 2 days of not vlogging, is going to ruin their lifestyle ! 🤦
Lifestyle? 🤣 B&M and getting abused in public for being a suspect weirdo. That’s not a lifestyle. I’d rather not have free holidays from brands that are then embarrassed to work with us, film every manky detail of our lives and sell dangerous tat that is a court case waiting to happen. No thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lifestyle? 🤣 B&M and getting abused in public for being a suspect weirdo. That’s not a lifestyle. I’d rather not have free holidays from brands that are then embarrassed to work with us, film every manky detail of our lives and sell dangerous tat that is a court case waiting to happen. No thanks!
Has he been confronted in public?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They're uploading today. There's a new private video on the June 2020 playlist.

💰💰💰
They would never miss an opportunity 💵💵💵 they needed to upload today in order to tell people to "come back tomorrow for the most epic 11th birthday ever"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Of course they uploaded, and I called it - tomorrow is going to be "epic" apparently.

Nanaaaar paid a visit.

None of the comments or messages go unnoticed (except for the 22 thousand unread emails)

And pahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa.... Guess who happens to have the Alibaba app 😂

Screenshot_20200620_171202.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Of course they uploaded, and I called it - tomorrow is going to be "epic" apparently.

Nanaaaar paid a visit.

None of the comments or messages go unnoticed (except for the 22 thousand unread emails)

And pahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa.... Guess who happens to have the Alibaba app 😂

View attachment 158823
Wait.. nana went to the house?
How did she get thier? Mixing bubbles is not allowed!!

Reactions: 5
It’s giving me the same vibes as the video Sarah made when the allegations about Chris came out....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
WE HAD TO MAKE THIS VIDEO...​

Video starts with Jace eating one of those chocolate dip pots. Lazy says Nannar bought it for him. She shows us his outfit and legs.

Lazy hopes we're having a great day before flipping the bird at the camera. It's the evening and they're not daily vlogging today but they needed to upload this video for a couple of reasons. They've had a couple of days off social media; other than the business pages that they have to check in on. They've had a couple of days of vlogging and have spent the time as a family talking a lot, watching movies, doing stupid things, playing games and doing normal family things without the camera. It's been really nice but weird.

They've been super busy getting ready for Esme's birthday tomorrow. Lazy went and picked up Nannar who spent the day with them. She came to the house and gave Jace an incredible present.

They have to upload the vlog because tomorrow is Esme's birthday and lazy doesn't want to mention anything negative in the birthday vlog because she might watch it back in years to come. Lazy didn't want to not say thank you for the love and support they've had. There's been thousands of messages. Lazy shows us she has 22k unread emails. This is a quick upload to say thank you for the love and support, kind words and stories. Not a single edit went unnoticed.

They've been catching up and recharging their batteries. Come back tomorrow for Esme's birthday. Its going to be epic and the weather is going to change. They need it to be nice for some of the surprises that are happening.

End of vlog

I wonder if Esme will be getting the puppy she wants tomorrow.

Was the middle finger directed at us?
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.