The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big present/reveal will be the tent set up as the surprise. Not a trampoline.

Reactions: 9
yes exactly.no thought at all went into that cheap tat .just picked up any offers at home bargain/B and M.
All of the presents were just to fill out the present pile so they could take a thumbnail that looked like she got so many presents because thats what gets views :rolleyes: honestly its just getting ridiculous.

What a load of tat Esme got for her birthday. Poor girl☹.Esme is 11 and soon to start high school (that’s if they return to school). I know with my own daughter at that age she wanted slightly more grown up presents, such as jewellery, perfume, clothes, age appropriate makeup, gift sets from lush maybe with some craft items and books etc. No thought was put into them gifts in my opinion. Lazy has just gone round B&M and filled her trolley. Quantity over quality is more important in the ingham house and a mountain of brightly coloured presents looks better for the vlog than maybe a few gifts of more quality and more age appropriate. Mind you they are eager for them girls never to grow up, 14yr old Izzy still plays with dolls and lives tuft tray time.
Also I agree with the age thing, my youngest niece turned 11 in January and all she wanted was clothes and make up, a few books and an Ariana Grande perfume she had been begging for. She didn't want dolls or toys etc (I know she still plays with them every now and then, but she knows she's going to high school in September, and obviously is starting to grow up and 'dolls aren't really cool in high school' 😂).
They could have got esme some really nice thoughtful, 'grown up' presents, like going getting your nails painted at a professional salon, or I know when I was either 11/12 my mum took me to get my make up done at a MAC counter and we went for afternoon tea at a little cafe, and I really appreciated the fact I was being treated like I was grown up and mature...but instead she got slime and some rocks to paint and a pack of 5 vests from Matalan
I don't get why they baby their kids all the time though, they have to grow up at some point? And surely the kids must find it annoying? I know I would, and I know for a fact my 11 year old niece can't stand it when she doesn't think she's being treated 'like an adult' (Although she is going through that 'I want to be older, I want to be a teenager' phase 😂) I feel like if lazy and creepy just baby their kids, one of them will rebel at some point....

Reactions: 19
Was it Sarah filming that present session? It was awful - literally just zoomed in on Esme every time and couldn’t even see the crappy presents. Pointless.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
getting back to their Merch, has anyone ever seen a kid in one of their t shirts or hoodies, the closest i ever got to an IFAM was last year on holiday sunbathing by a family with a teenage girl and boy and the mum said to the girl "are you watching that ridiculous family again " I smiled and then I heard good morning Ifam, I got talking to the mum (a very nice lady) and explained about Chris and she said ooh Ill take a look she said "Shes obsessed" i said I dont know why and she said shes always saying how inspirational they are, I nearly choked on my drink and laughed, The young girl looked quite hurt to be honest , so I apologised and then explained to the mum why I laughed . Well anyway long story short we were in the restaurant and the mum stopped me and said "Ive googled it hes a wrongun" she said Im making sure she never wears her tshirt out and also shes stopping watching them , the girl was throwing daggers at me but hey I may have saved her from messaging him . A few days after the mum saw me again sunbathing and approached me saying thankyou as she found out her daughter had been sending messages to him and had been abusive to adults . the girl wouldnt look at me the rest of the holiday . :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I love the fact as soon as Jace wasn’t eating he’s creating carnage! Jace you’ve spoiled the time lapse,Jace stop pulling Esme’s hair.....JACE DONT YOU KNOW BIRTHDAY HAUL’S ARE WHAT PAYS THE MORTGAGE!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ok, profit breakdown (these will all be using just 1 unit and be inclusive of VAT - more units bought would be even cheaper).

Varsity Jacket - £39.99

1 child varsity jacket - £10.65
1 adult varsity jacket - £15.28
Vinyl cost - Approx £2 (being generous)

Total profit Child: £27.34
Total profit Adult: £22.71

Going to work the rest out as kids prices, otherwise I'll be here all day, and I can't be bothered.

Crop and Shorts set: £39.99

The shorts - maximum price of £5.17 per unit
The crop top - maximum price £7.02 per unit
Vinyl: Again around £2 (being generous)

Total profit: £25.80

Slightly less profit for the tracksuit and crop top set.

T-shirts cost about £3 each to make, so you can figure out how much they're ripping the IFAM off with those and the sets.

Tie dye t-shirts: £24.99
The t-shirts themselves cost a maximum of £9.80 for 1 unit (I'm aware my supplier isn't the cheapest for these particular ones and have myself bought these elsewhere). Again, vinyl is cheap (and likely less than £2 but we'll say £2)

Profit: £13.19

Hoodie: £35.99

Hoodie costs a maximum of £7.45
Vinyl again around £2 to be generous

Profit: £26.54

Sorry I didn't break it all down fully. But you can kind of see where it all goes. Disgusting profit margins.
The crop top and jog pants are the same price as crop top and shorts so same profit margin 🤔

Reactions: 3
I love the fact as soon as Jace wasn’t eating he’s creating carnage! Jace you’ve spoiled the time lapse,Jace stop pulling Esme’s hair.....JACE DONT YOU KNOW BIRTHDAY HAUL’S ARE WHAT PAYS THE MORTGAGE!
I laughed so hard when he pulled Esme hair...surprised they didnt re-film that part of the vlog 😂

Reactions: 8
I don't know the fact if he's just a toddler but I really want Jace to be such a little git. Running in on Christmas morning and stamping and ripping over gifts, tearing down the Christmas tree and all sorts just to stop that weird perfect thing they try and play on YouTube it's so weird.
Just being rebellious and not following his character in the TV show what so ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Somebody told me Chris and Sarah bought prinny from a puppy farm...is this true?
I think so, apparently they vlogged where they came from the place then appeared on the news (few years later I think??) and shut down.. I'm sure unless im getting wires crossed

Reactions: 7
I think so, apparently they vlogged where they came from the place then appeared on the news (few years later I think??) and shut down.. I'm sure unless im getting wires crossed
If they did indeed buy her from a puppy farm, then that’s heartbreaking. I initially thought prinny was brought off a person who looked after certain types of breeds like prinny and looked after them in a safe and wholesome manner; with all their needs met; including the mother of the pups. Whilst that’s being said, if they do purchase another dog, that will be a huge kick in the teeth for prinny. I fear if they do buy the dog for esme (and the other kids), prinny will most certainly be pushed aside or even re-homed due to the new dog not getting along with prinny or prinny feeling nervous around him or her. They already see prinny as a piggy bank let alone their children. If Sarah and Chris have the tiniest bit of common sense in them left still, they won’t even bother purchasing another dog if the case of prinny being outcasted even further or re-housed is still in line. I apologise if this is isn’t related to the thread, just wanted to vent my worries that’s all.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The big present/reveal will be the tent set up as the surprise. Not a trampoline.
There were two reveals; one when Esme was in her pyjamas in the kitchen and Creepy told her to walk over to him, open the blind and look through the glass and she then sees what is in the garden. The other was when she was dressed in her birthday t-shirt and had that ridiculous sticker on her head and Lazy gave her the countdown before Esme opened her eyes and saw the tent, no doubt which will be turned into a #ad because they can't ever pay for something to surprise their children with on their birthday. Isla probably did nothing on her birthday because no one would gift them anything. I doubt Esme will have to decorate her own birthday cake.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Another water bottle?! How many does a child need?🙈
Exactly! This time they haven’t even been in school or after school activities to lose them! Run out of ideas Lazy? Or another “gifted item” turned bday present.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.