Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Scotland’s camp sites now opening on the 15th July 😫😫 not looking forward to these bastards being anywhere near me with their tin can and Sarah’s rocket launcher baby carrier!! I heard Wales is nice Hi Steve, please let your son know! X
Are they opening the boarders though?

Reactions: 2

Bradford lass

I
Well they had no choice to sell the chavavan. No space for Jace or a cot in there and I doubt he would tolerate sharing a bed with Lazy and Creepy now. Barely any space for the six of them to move either.
It was a 6th birth so had room . The day beds also make up to a king size

Hot hot

VIP Member
I think your right a camper van I recon one there cars will go .when she was sitting in the tin on wheels I thought then they were getting rid of it camper van prob better intresting be quicker to get around in

Hot hot

VIP Member
Pretty sure it was Little Rascals puppy farm that they got her from. It was the largest puppy mill in the UK at one point but finally got its license revoked after a raid in 2018.
The puppies were irresponsibility bred - since it was all about pumping out as many puppies as possible maximum profit - so a lot of the dogs were found to have serious health issues.
Yes you are right it is on you tube when the news reporter was there then it was shut

Championfirst

Wait... What the hell was she reacting to at the end of the vlog last night? No trampoline.

Also what was Chris building that would "give away her birthday surprise" 💁😂
I was thinking a bike I thought I heard her say a few weeks ago she needed a new one.

Reactions: 1