The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would just be typical chav them wouldn't it... Decide to be a travelling family.. Aka.. Bucket list family and fizz fam. But instead of America and sea view million dollar apartments in dubai.. Or Africa.. Caribbean.. Etc etc.. They buy a jacked up chavavan and tour the tit campsites of the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe the girls are catching up with the school work instead of vlogging Otherwise they’ll be catching up in August in the school boosting sessions - as instructed by the Gvt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe the girls are catching up with the school work instead of vlogging Otherwise they’ll be catching up in August in the school boosting sessions - as instructed by the Gvt
Sarah and Chris couldn’t less about their education, they think the girls will still be famous on YouTube, I’m not a huge fan of other family vloggers but at least the kids of those channels have future and realistic career aspects

Reactions: 6
There is no caravan on their drive !! ... and when it was spotless in their vlog the other day🤔🤔 sold it for a bigger one?
Must of gone some point today.
Was there this morning about 6am
My guess is they have traded it in for a motor home cant really do route 500 in a chavan!

All three cars there, living room lights on, blinds open, skate pole out 🙄😂
Bloody hell not like creepy getting the rail out in the rain. Hes usually a dry sunny day guy !
#snowflake

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Must of gone some point today.
Was there this morning about 6am
My guess is they have traded it in for a motor home cant really do route 500 in a chavan!

Bloody hell not like creepy getting the rail out in the rain. Hes usually a dry sunny day guy !
#snowflake
Keep us posted ooh this is great it's like having a fly on the wall....👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why do they need 3 cars? Neither of them work so surely they could do with one. I get Sarah likes her shopping trips but if they didn’t have as many cars there would be more money for Sarah to spend on bargains in B and M.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It would just be typical chav them wouldn't it... Decide to be a travelling family.. Aka.. Bucket list family and fizz fam. But instead of America and sea view million dollar apartments in dubai.. Or Africa.. Caribbean.. Etc etc.. They buy a jacked up chavavan and tour the tit campsites of the UK.
Surely there’s not a years worth of water slides and Disney themed attractions in the Uk and all of Europe to be able to pot noodle your way through.😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can anybody on this thread ever have a burger for their tea without saying to their family "If I want a burger for me tea, I'll have a burger for me tea"? I always have to say it and my family look at me like I'm totally crazy 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
has anybody heard from wizzleplanet coming to defend their love Isabelle. Im surprised they havent personally travelled to their home and declared their undying love for Issy,unless of course its Christopher Malcolm himself

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hello fellow Tattlers and Hi Steve. Haven’t posted in awhile and I see creepy and lazy are still up to their usual tricks. Using Isabelle as a reason to stop filming so they can come back rebranded. Lazy has already said it, “follow your dreams”. So they will be going somewhere for an extended period. In the meantime they are “launching” more tat on baby and me and the ifam store.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.