The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear the dirty creep WOOHOOOING in the tent during his 3am stint on his Insta story? All funny in the pants 🤮
I can’t watch the channel let alone his twatty Instagram, I’m totally reliant on the hard core tattlers who put their life on the line to bring the story home 🙋🏻‍♀️🎖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I haven’t had chance to read all this thread but I’ve never agreed with the majority of people who think Isla is the clear favourite. I think it’s blatantly obvious that Esme is- it’s always oh Esme this Esme that, Esme is so hilarious she cracks me up, Esme is so fearless she’s so adventurous etc. Isla barely gets a look in these days, if anything I think she’s the odd one out in that family because she clearly likes to learn and enjoys her school work and I don’t think the parents know how to deal with that. All they want to do is go on holiday and sit by the pool or shop at matalan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t had chance to read all this thread but I’ve never agreed with the majority of people who think Isla is the clear favourite. I think it’s blatantly obvious that Esme is- it’s always oh Esme this Esme that, Esme is so hilarious she cracks me up, Esme is so fearless she’s so adventurous etc. Isla barely gets a look in these days, if anything I think she’s the odd one out in that family because she clearly likes to learn and enjoys her school work and I don’t think the parents know how to deal with that. All they want to do is go on holiday and sit by the pool or shop at matalan.
I think they were called out on here SO MANY times for the way they treated Esme.... I think it was one in particular vlog that caused a lot of talk on here... and in their comments.
Then after Hi Steve reported back to them, it was like a switch had been flicked and they remembered that they had another daughter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah saying we missed the camera we wanted to pick it up to catch moments, why didn't they? Does everything they film need to go on public youtube? Of course it does just proves us alright they are about the money and stuff the kids mental health. Nasty vile family, £££££££s is all they care about.
You dont need to vlog everything you do to make memories other families make memories but they keep those memories to themselves but she wants the money so hence she decided to put up a vlog full of nothing really

Reactions: 15
....what grown ass man would stay with his daughters in a Belle tent.
Uhmmm...a Beast? "Beasty and the Belle Tent"........."Taaaaaale as old as tiiiiiiime.....the pervert's in his priiiiiiiiime"....:sick:🤮 🎶🎵

A beanie-bonced bellend? :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Education does not matter to them and poor Isla is not getting the help she needs to keep up with her school work especially when she enjoys school it is not fair to deny her an education just so they can go on holiday every month. They only go to sit either on a beach or by the pool not that I am against that as a lot of people enjoy that for their holiday, but the difference is, they go to a country and say they have seen all the "agriculture" sorry culture when they have only seen a swimming pool and once you have seen a swimming pool they are mostly all the same but she cant say they are travellers as they are not by just going to sit at a pool.

Reactions: 14
11 YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY OPENING PRESENTS complete with oh em gee thankyou so much and your so welcome darling and just an awful tit fest

• Haha
Ah but when it suited them they did/do play on the Isla/education angle. How many times did we hear 'Isla's sooooo clever, amazing memory, genius prodigy child' when in reality she seems, like most of us, just normal?!

Reactions: 22
Vlog title Epic 11 year old tent party with her girls #amazing #awsome #girls #11yearold #spoilt #lookatus #memorys

Reactions: 9
Wtf is this I'm scared, his face looks like voldemort :ROFLMAO:
Well that would explain the weird c*cknose! 😆

So is that why he always wears a beanie?
(Cos he's got another face on the back of his head?) If that fugly face he shares with the world is his best face, I'd hate to see his other one!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah but when it suited them they did/do play on the Isla/education angle. How many times did we hear 'Isla's sooooo clever, amazing memory, genius prodigy child' when in reality she seems, like most of us, just normal?!
That's true, I think shes very keen to learn and a 'teachers pet' and average knowledge. I do think the other girls struggle a bit in school and ain't as keen to learn so that's why they big up isla but matter of fact she's normal.

Reactions: 12
That's true, I think shes very keen to learn and a 'teachers pet' and average knowledge. I do think the other girls struggle a bit in school and ain't as keen to learn so that's why they big up isla but matter of fact she's normal.
Yes, I agree! I think Isla's probably average academically whereas the other girls are not so strong and will have different strengths. I've never been a fan of parents amplifying children who are quite average at something, it's one thing to back your child but I don't think pretending they are soooooper doooper talented when they are not does them any favours in the long run.

The second hand embarrassment of a bloke knocking on 40 woo'hing over a bit of rain in a tent. You just know the next 'sister sleepover' they have in the cInEmA rooooom he'll be there with his snax watching Dinesy Plus the wet wipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My guess for the vlog title: EPIC LOCKDOWN 11TH BIRTHDAY SLEEPOVER PARTY BRINGS TEARS ***EMOTIONAL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.