Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piedoll93

Chatty Member
In all honesty I don’t think Isabelle was upset about the comments online. We’ve seen how easily she can cry, and it was an act, a script. Sarah getting so mad she was falling over her words, trying to remember what she was meant to say. Something has happened that’s not to do with Isabelle. They would have went off for a couple days when she was allegedly bullied at school and had to leave. No sitting with her that day - nope it was to alibaba and me headquarters to pack up blankets.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Porkiepies

VIP Member
oh and that cake is from morrisons and costs £2
I thought it was the £2 one but didn't want to say.

Can I just add if you do buy that cake for your child it's perfectly acceptable, the Inghams are being called out for it because they exaggerate super, special amazing surprises then vlog something that doesn't fit the built up hype and make more effort for the other girls and Jason than they do Esme. I realised after I said it was disappointing earlier it may offend others and that wasn't the intention.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The final two pieces of merch coming in this stock. I source my bespoke products from alibaba, always ensuring I earn a 95% profit margin, however any cheap Chinese supplier will do just fine.
C27B2386-3382-4A21-AC88-D918D27B2992.jpeg
BBCE588E-73B8-4A82-8ECD-BD4B9E9A6A5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Nothing can be as bad as when Sarah gave Izzy folder dividers and poly pockets (not the toy) for her birthday.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dragon100

Chatty Member
That kitchens got 2 ovens!! Is she going to start selling the ham and cheese puff pastry things on baby and me??

• Haha
  • Heart
The aftermath of Sarah’s trampoline fitness, apparently the trampoline breaking could be heard all the way through Bradford. Think they’re going to have to convince another company with no morals to gift another.
F86BAA9D-B4DE-438B-B15D-1ACA35A0C03A.jpeg

• Haha

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Enough room for Creepy's tent too 😉

Utley.

Doubt the girls will be going back to school (they're only considering homeschooling because they can no longer afford the fees for the older two). There'll be no more dance either, no doubt.

Those girls are going to be ruined by their parents, even more so than they are now.
Utley? Well I'm utterly disgusted that a proven groomer of vulnerable teenagers gets to live in a gorgeous house like that and gets to go to the Maldives for free when, really, he should.have been serving a prison term (which he would have done had he been a teacher, not a youtuber) . Not a fair world is it?

• Angry
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Of course they dragged the birthday out for the extra day. Let's see what the main present was then.

- Why's Isla in the thumbnail (looking 3 years old)? Why's she able to go out first to see the present? Why have they re-enacted sex faces for the thumbnail rather than using her genuine reaction on the day (different clothing)?

- That's it, just let Jace smack his head off the high chair. The fact she didn't even say "watch your head" shows she has no motherly instinct.

- "As you can guess we had yesterday off vlogging" another day off... You really need to remove that "without fail" part from your website.

- Of course she has the bloody Wish app as well 😂

- So Lazy's into cooking fresh meals for Jace now... Guaranteed she'll start trying to make pictures out of the food like Stacey Solomon soon.

- Of course the recipe she brings up from her favourites is a pasta dish 😂

- Shock. A trampoline. The trampoline is available on Very 😉 they must have had their credit limit increased 😉

- So... Building a trampoline in the garden? Surely that means they're not moving for a while yet. They're not THAT stupid are they?

- Lazy's going to be going on the trampoline and doing some fitness. Hahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

- Esme took the chocolate orange cupcake. Sarah's voice gave it away that she was fuming hahahahaha!

- Pasta for dinner. Shock.

- How long will this new "healthier lifestyle" last this time? Last time they managed less than a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Pastel

VIP Member
My favourite part is the constant "we've spent time together as a family." The last 2 vlogs.
They're home together 24/7 I just wtf to myself every single time I hear the words 'time together as a family.'
Yes! Exactly this... they constantly spend "time together as a family" - every time she says it I have visions of them clutching each other, swaying in a huddled circle singing "Kumbaya" 👀 As has already been said, this time off of vlogging has absolutely nothing to do with any comments made - they needed an excuse to have time off, end of!

Also, Sarah's ridiculous rant about "why should we stop doing what we want to do because of the ignorance of others!?", has grated on me so much. That's life, Sarah!!!!!!! It's the same as me saying "why shouldn't I be allowed to let my 11 year old daughter go to a party alone with 21 year old boys? Why should my child not be allowed to enjoy the party alone because some older boys might be ignorant and take advantage of her?" - our lives are full of moments where we can't do exactly what we want to do because we share this planet with millions of other people who all think and act differently to ourselves!! Isabelle is obviously very sensitive at the best of times yet Sarah thought it would be fine for her to do an "assumptions" video!??!!!! Please, pull the other one!!! Sarah, you can't control the behaviour of others but you sure as hell can control your own - it really wasn't fair to put your daughter directly in the line of fire... you have to take some responsibility for the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Kat5998

VIP Member
View attachment 159605
New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!
Oh my word I honestly thought this was made by a Tattler for a meme, they can’t seriously be selling that 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Maisie842

VIP Member
Vlog title guess: "An epic birthday surprise brings our 11 year old to tears! Super emotional!"

Thumbnail will be a happy looking Esme with a pic of izzy in the background with her mouth open in faux surprise.

Edit to add, there will be a "pow"or "wow" or some other word they can actually spell, along with nonsensical arrows pointing at something irrelevant!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Meme93

Anyone hear Lazy when Esme said she could cry? She said something like “well why aren’t you crying then” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

JustAnotherUser

I don't know the fact if he's just a toddler but I really want Jace to be such a little git. Running in on Christmas morning and stamping and ripping over gifts, tearing down the Christmas tree and all sorts just to stop that weird perfect thing they try and play on YouTube it's so weird.
Just being rebellious and not following his character in the TV show what so ever.

• Haha
  • Heart