The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for Esme’s birthday presents, what a pile of shite, lots of tat from amazon, including the 🎧. Then there is the slime slime and more slime!! Another water bottle!!

I bought the exact same wireless earphones for my daughter to wear on the flight to Florida. They were cheap and from amazon. They were rubbish. Broke after about a month. I got her AirPods for her birthday and she loves them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Esme had outgrown LoL as I’ve never seen her play with them lately.

My daughter loves LOL and we’ve always bought her the small dolls. For her birthday last year her aunt took her shopping and she came back with one of these OMG dolls and I was like 😮
Not only do they look like a bunch of slappers with lip fillers, but they even have nipples.
Certainly not appropriate for their target audience.

She’s asked for more, but I’ve just not bought her any and will stick to the small versions.
LOL dolls are the reason why I love having 3 boys. My eldest turns 8 on Thursday and we've got him Lego sets as he requested. Expensive, but last forever and fun for all the family. We've also bought him a new bike as he's outgrown his old one (and a helmet that fits correctly).

I don't see the point in lots of cheap, tatty presents just to bulk the pile out. Eco-Isla should be telling them off for buying so many wasteful presents.

Reactions: 25
The final two pieces of merch coming in this stock. I source my bespoke products from alibaba, always ensuring I earn a 95% profit margin, however any cheap Chinese supplier will do just fine.
C27B2386-3382-4A21-AC88-D918D27B2992.jpeg
BBCE588E-73B8-4A82-8ECD-BD4B9E9A6A5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Looking at Socialblade, even an Ingham tween birthday haul can't compete view-wise with DadVGirls, who despite not uploading for 48 hours, still manage to pull in more views on that day than the Inghams.

Sarah will tell us "it's not a competition" and that comparisons hurt but we know when her husband was riding high as a vlogger he was obsessed with a) following their view count on Socialblade and b)being better than everyone else.

Honestly, I think behind the scenes Creepy is panicking which is why now the change to 'travel vloggers'. They'll be the only travel vloggers to get little to no sponsorship, all because of Creepy's ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Please tell me if i'm wrong or if it's already been covered. Lazy has said Nana visited the family home.... I thought the government said 1 visitor to another household that has only one adult living there with kids?
and not people sheilding

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And a burger van
Kumbaya by the tents and burga`s for their tea!! You just made me spit my tea out!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With everything that’s happened so far with this family, this being Sarah wouldn’t be too crazy.
Omg!!Your avatar! Can`t stop chuckling this morning ,you`re all in top form!! :)x

It`s dark i know ,but i can`t see anyone else there? Betcha creepy surprised the girls telling them he`djoin them for their sooper dooper tent sleepover ,and they all legged it faster than he could shout alibaba!!! :)

Crop tops on young girls are uncomfortable in the first place
Also ,why would anyone choose to wear a crop top with a strange family`s name on? They really are low.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anyone explain why Jace would be getting a super duper amazing gift when it was clearly Esme’s birthday.

I do remember when the other kids would always get presents on each other’s birthdays. Has that stopped now that money is tight?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im stuck in bed today unwell so decided to watch Esmes birthday vlog. I bet shes loving the fact she is now the proud owner of home bargains entire craft aisle!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That was so Esme could enjoy her gifts without hearing her mother cackle or her father woohoo!! Spread it thick and ensure good coverage Esme!!
WTF was the deal with that duct tape set? I have never come across anything like that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So have we seen any posts of Ifams receiving their Prinny replica?? It was supose to be shipped by end of may. It still says it is a preorder Item that will be shipped in May on the websites
Not that I've seen on that weird "ifam" page ! up until a couple of months ago people who had ordered them were asking about when they would be receiving them etc but not one post about them for ages .. and I'm sure if they had received them they would have posted, and there hasn't even been any enquiries that I've seen, I wonder if they have had top secret info about them being delayed ? Even poor Thomas hasn't asked and he has definitely ordered one, It's all been a bit too quiet on the ingham/shortle front !!! This is pretty much all I could find last post regarding it was over a month ago ! ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
WTF was the deal with that duct tape set? I have never come across anything like that before.
I don't think Sarah even looks at what's she's buying. I think she sees a low price tag but decent sized box so but it without even looking at it properly. I don't think Esme liked most of her gifts.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
What’s especially sad about it is that they used to get really high quality age appropriate gifts. For example, for her 7th or 8th birthday Esme got several lego sets. If one of them was allowed to express an interest in lego now, they’d be getting the fake version from the pound shop.

Reactions: 21
Not that I've seen on that weird "ifam" page ! up until a couple of months ago people who had ordered them were asking about when they would be receiving them etc but not one post about them for ages .. and I'm sure if they had received them they would have posted, and there hasn't even been any enquiries that I've seen, I wonder if they have had top secret info about them being delayed ? Even poor Thomas hasn't asked and he has definitely ordered one, It's all been a bit too quiet on the ingham/shortle front !!! This is pretty much all I could find last post regarding it was over a month ago ! ?
Almost 100 quid for a toy that looks like it’s been stolen from a pet store? God I despise them so much

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What’s especially sad about it is that they used to get really high quality age appropriate gifts. For example, for her 7th or 8th birthday Esme got several lego sets. If one of them was allowed to express an interest in lego now, they’d be getting the fake version from the pound shop.
And it seems that Sarah spends even less now than before they hit it big - financially they would probably be better off going back to a house like the one they rented and Chris getting a job.

My daughter is 11 soon and I just wouldn’t dream of getting her cheap B&M tat - even if money was tight I’d ask her what she really wanted and try and get at least a couple of things from that wish list. Sarah reminds me of that lady who went viral for filing her living room up at Christmas with hundreds of presents piled high all around the living room. But when reading into it and working how much she spent for the amount of people the average gift was something like £5.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think esme is also at an age where she can understand (If they explained), she can have more expensive items etc but will have less presents over all
They bulked isabelles birthday out with tat, but could have easily said ‘this is your main present, it’s expensive’ (was it a laptop?) and a few other bits, clothes, phone case, stationary etc

a point comes where kids don’t need tat anymore

Reactions: 32
You never see them use the presents they get once they have opened them. It doesn’t matter how many presents someone gets, it’s the thought that is more impoctant. Lazy just seems to pile her trolley full of rubbish she got from b and m and only gets that much for the thumbnail without actually putting thought into what Esmé would like. Seriously though, get them kids some books or something remotely educational instead of that tat.

Reactions: 19
Well I say Esme tick tok shows the vlog for tonight plus the cuddle she gives Sarah seems put on not comfortable looking

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.