The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO NO NO NO oh my god, I imagine they'll get izzy and esme to sample these.. No please don't show your children sampling these on the Internet sarah/Chris. I know you read here.
I’d love to see Sarah sample these 😂

To be fair I think that’s a beautiful photo of the 4 of them, no cheesy eye wink or tongue sticking out for a change
Shame Izzy’s smile is so forced. Nothing like rounding the kids up for a pic for insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Father’s Day, Creepy.

Wouldn’t want you to go the whole day without at least SOMEBODY acknowledging it.

To be fair I think that’s a beautiful photo of the 4 of them, no cheesy eye wink or tongue sticking out for a change
Except for the context, as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
First time I have looked on one of the "fan" pages and if strangers young or worse old where talking about my kids like what I have read I would be worried!!!! This is not normal!!! Full stop!! No excuses!!! Stop selling your children!
Totally agree, most of us on here feel the same way too. But according to creeps and lazy its fine because the Ifam 'know' them. But us 'haterz' dont......seriously dont see the logic in that as we all see the same thing

Reactions: 22
there’s no way that was written by a fan under 13, even the older ifam have poor spelling chris and sarah look into this please

• Angry
Reactions: 15
First time I have looked on one of the "fan" pages and if strangers young or worse old where talking about my kids like what I have read I would be worried!!!! This is not normal!!! Full stop!! No excuses!!! Stop selling your children!
Maybe they are behind these accounts thats why they don't care

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2020-06-21 at 15.50.37.png

New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
View attachment 159605
New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!
They're seriously selling this??

What?
This is just bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or their accent.

Also, surely noone should be spelt no one or even no-one?

Reactions: 19
View attachment 159605

bleeping hell. A pound for every second it took them to knock it up in MS Paint 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 159605

Does it come in English, or it’s only available in Echo Falls

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Some of the new clothing items are from the same supplier I use for my own business. I'll be back later with a rundown of profit margins etc.

But yes - profit margins are high. Very high.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.