The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where would we be without those honking great red arrows in the thumbnails 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi Steve 👋 please congratulate your son, Creepy, on not using Isabelle in the thumbnails for a week. We never thought we would see this day, we com just hope one day he won’t use the other two as well! However, he needs to stop using his kids accidents for views, it’s wrong.

Reactions: 30
Ooh ooh didn’t someone say we were overdue an “XXX had an accident* click baiter?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
In today’s vlog Jace has had an ice cream from the van and at least two mini doughnuts?????? 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
SUPER AMAZING EMOTIONAL DAY AT THE BEACH

duck off now weve seen it all before

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is when I started watching them see mouth opening even back theb now I know weight gets put on when beilve me I had 6 kids and am little chubby but Sarah was so slim in face back then
That’s a better cake than Esme got for her birthday

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The Ingham Family #107
Birthday, Day 4. It’s been such a bore, good news is Lazys planning to home cook some more..!!!

In today’s vlog Jace has had an ice cream from the van and at least two mini doughnuts?????? 🥴
Healthy eating going well then...😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ice Cream man will be able to retire now mini turbo trougher and the rest of the Inghams have been at his van 😂

can you imagine the conversation. Lazy- “can I have a pint please?” Ice cream man - “sorry love we don’t do lager”. Lazy - “No a pint of ice cream you stooopid man” 😂😂

The Ingham Family #107 Having ice creams and chasing dreams but Chris still wishes he was chasing teens.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This is when I started watching them see mouth opening even back theb now I know weight gets put on when beilve me I had 6 kids and am little chubby but Sarah was so slim in face back then
School uniforms on show 🤦‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 7
So jace just toddled off while she yapping away to camera im sure her and creeps would seen him go in the lense nopw leave for his sister to call him back 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is their house gone from rightmove?!! Moved out??

Oops, no , my mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ice cream and mini doughnuts are the new lettuce and cucumber, didn’t you get the Ingham memo?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.