Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leni18

VIP Member
OK so who thinks they will be back to cash in on esmess birthday, acting as if nothings happened, if they do then we know it never was about Isabelle. They won't miss the £ making birthday vlogs they'll roll it out over few days too so predictable even though they claim to not need the money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Crumpledforeskin

View attachment 159605
New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!
Does it come in English, or it’s only available in Echo Falls

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I quite like the birthday present opening vlogs now. Why? Because it shows their decline. So many cheap, outdated presents that don't suit Esme at all. Just cheap buys to bulk out the pile (that was placed on Jace's soft play to give the illusion that the pile was bigger). You could tell Esme didn't like the majority of her presents. And you can really really tell that they are not multimillionaires as Creepy likes to claim... I'd hazard a guess that they either just about scrape by, or are in debt.

LisbonB

Credit to CrissyPoo for seeing this... lazy has the alibaba app. AND IT HAS MADE MY DAY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
8971D52F-1946-49E9-AD0A-344BA964C05D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I love the fact as soon as Jace wasn’t eating he’s creating carnage! Jace you’ve spoiled the time lapse,Jace stop pulling Esme’s hair.....JACE DONT YOU KNOW BIRTHDAY HAUL’S ARE WHAT PAYS THE MORTGAGE!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Awww thankyou ... while holding my tattle trophies for been nominated I would like to thank my future fellow prison inmates (the tattle crew) and a special thankyou to the parents of the ingham children without you creeps and lardy arse this wouldnt have been possible MWAH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Circlish

VIP Member
Alongside you getting 'no-one' wrong on your silly t-shirt, Creepy, you've ballsed-up your apostrophes too. It's really irritating me...

You insert an apostrophe wherever you've removed a letter - so WA'NT makes no sense. Also D'INT is nonsense.
You should've also dropped the H in HAPPEN if you were so determined to SpELL aLL YoRkSHiRe LiKe 😝
You're also missing a comma after 'VLOGGED'.

IF IT WA'N'T VLOGGED, IT DI'N'T 'APPEN
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW

Also, you're a twat 👋

• Haha
  • Heart

LisbonB

Lazy ‘we have read and appreciate all your messages of support’

Also lazy *shows us 22,000 ignored emails*

This daft cow lies and shows us proof she’s lying 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry, just couldn’t resist doing this one
New Merch just 49.99 made with the cheapest quality materials.... BARGAIN!!! Monthly payments available.
B7C2F21F-E067-43B3-9F7B-60656803D23A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
See the awful brown lipstick has made a return. That with her dry cracked lips it makes her mouth look like a bum hole

• Haha
  • Sick

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Im stuck in bed today unwell so decided to watch Esmes birthday vlog. I bet shes loving the fact she is now the proud owner of home bargains entire craft aisle!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The new series of Nightmare Neighbour Next Door featuring the Mingham’s. Created by the neighbours to Mingham towers
620A96E6-493A-4AB3-82AF-A760033C3BB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
ISLA HAD AN ACCIDENT IN THE WATER!

Lazy wispers that something magical happened in the house last night. Did the lawnmower start working again? Did Lazy buy something without it being #gifted? Nope, one of the butterflies have emerged from it's chrysalis. Wonderful news but it will probably be dead in about two days under the Inghams' care. Lazy tells Isla to stop her school work... she can't believe this... is she ready... she isn't sure Isla is. Of course the little brat is the first to be told. Isla asks if it came out of it's cocoon. Isla runs off to tell the girls and Lazy tells her not to tell them but to tell them to come down. Isla shouts up the stairs for the girls to come down because it's something reeealllyyy important. Esme comes into the dinning room and Lazy tells her not to move it because she doesn't want to disturb the other 'crystalites'. Lazy wonders whether she needs to feed the butterfly or wait until the others come out. Isla remembers holding butterflies in Australia but Lazy tells her she doesn't because it was actually in Dubai.

Lazy screeches good morning and that it's been very exciting because the little crystallites started turning into butterflies. She then realises she should be a bit quieter. They've been watching the butterflies since they were teeny tiny caterpillars and soon they will be able to let them go. The girls are making the bets on the colours. It's boiling in the house and the Inghams were planning on going out for the day but there's too many orders that need doing. Creepy has taken some stock over to the office. The dinning room is a mess because they have pillows to test Lazy's new loungers, camping stuff a bed for Jace when they go away, awning carpets, pop up dishwashing stuff and stuff is everywhere. Someone has sent a notebook for Isabelle and surprise surprise, Lazy now has a blanket coming in the same design so she can have a matching notebook.

Creepy has told Lazy to feed the butterfly. The instructions confused Lazy, even though they say to feed the butterflies as soon as the first one emerges. Lazy isn't going to put the sugar mixture in a bowl in case because she's sure the butterfly will drown so she's going to put it on a makeup pad. Lazy stirs the mixture and Esme puts the cotton wool pad in it. Esme wonders whether the butterfly will eat the cotton wool. Creepy says to put it in a juice cap but Lazy thinks the butterfly will drown and decided this is the safest way. The instructions say you can soak it in tissue paper.

Lazy puts the cotton pad into the net and wonders why the butterfly is shaking. Lazy can't believe that the massive butterfly has come out of the tiny crystalite.

Lazy moans about her hot car. Isabelle has asked to come to the office with Lazy. The makeup bags are time consuming to pack because they have packaging paper inside Lazy isn't sure why they did that because they're meant to be flat. Lazy had to take the packaging out and but it back in the bag otherwise they won't go the postal way because they're too thick. Isabelle is the slave who is taking the paper out of the makeup bags today. They're also off to Asda to get pots of fruit and salad for a picnic. Lazy wants to go somewhere with water due to the hot weather.

Lazy thought it was hot in the car but it's a sauna in the office. Isabelle is sat in another office taking packaging out and putting it in the recycling and checking for defects. Isabelle has sterilised her hands with the 80% alcohol gel.

Time lapse of packing. Lazy is sat on the floor because it's the coolest part of the office. Isabelle has dropped the lid to her bottle and it's gone under the desk. Lazy thanks everyone who bought from Baby and Me, Teen and Me and the Ifam store. It means so much to everyone because they've sold an incredible amount of the makeup bags.💰💰 They've sold over 130 makeup bags. They off to the post office, Asda and then they're going to have some fun.

Drone footage of a forest and some buildings. Lazy is driving somewhere and they go past some sort of stately home or something. Drone shots of a village because the residents will love the ifam peering into their gardens.

Creepy says the car park used to be £4and now it's £8. There's a lot of cars in the field Lazy has driven to but everyone is distances. They've bought some loungers that they didn't use for the caravan trip last year and then it's time to get littul man out. Isabelle is having a tuna salad and Esme is eating a caesar salad wrap. Isla decides that the girls are going to hare them. Lazy says the place is stunning and there's lots of caravans around. She can't wait to go on their travels and creepy wishes they could sleep there. Creepy wonders how much money the owners of the field are earning.. they must be making a killing man. He wishes he owned the field. Creepy spits some wrap out as he speaks and fails to notice Jace walking off. He says they must be making a few grand a day and lazy says that per ten cars it's £100 which is crazy and there's at least 300 cars there. Lazy it's not crazy, it's basic maths. They're waiting for the river to clear so they can go down there. Lazy has a salad and sushi for lunch/dinner. She was going to share with Jace but he's found the mini doughnuts somehow and is eating them with the girls. Footage of the girls walking around the field and getting ice creams.

Jace is holding a ice cream and Creepy has two. Creepy says one is Lazy's and takes Jace's ice cream away from him before licking it. Jace cries and Creepy gives the ice cream he has just licked back to him Jace licks it and says 'eurgh'. Lazy thinks they should've got Jace a ice lolly instead.

Lazy tells us that in a couple of weeks they will be having the picnic somewhere delicious and Creepy can't wait. Lazy says if Boris say so then it's a go.

They've moved the car up front and Isabelle walks down to the river holding Jace. Isla slips in the river because Creepy is too busy filming. She starts to cry when she realises Creepy is filming her but it's all good because it was just a load of moss on her hand. Isabelle then freaks out about a moth on her hand. Creepy tells us there's lots of crayfish in the water... tons of the little lobster things. More drone footage. Lazy says it's the life and you can't beat it. Footage of the girls playing by the rover. More drone footage to 'dramatic' music.

Someone was asking the other day if Jace's new car seat reclines enough for him to be able to sleep and Lazy is showing us it reclined do well. The camera angle doesn't show how reclined it is.

The butterfly is having a drink. It's so cool. The girls are on the trampoline. lazy tells the girls not to be loud. They didn't take Prinny to the field because of the heat and Lazy didn't know if they'd get any shade.

End of vlog.

Seems that we can confirm the caravan is gone. Look in her glasses lenses.
View attachment 163151

The healthy diet continues
View attachment 163119View attachment 163152View attachment 163154View attachment 163169

Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Bye Jace.
View attachment 163171

View attachment 163118View attachment 163120View attachment 163172
View attachment 163173
She’s not sure why the makeup bags came stuffed?
Bags come stuffed so that they keep the shape.
Sarah is clearly taking that out so that she can flatten then send as a letter rather than a parcel thus saving postage costs. Absolute scam artist

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Jayne82

Chatty Member
What a load of tat Esme got for her birthday. Poor girl☹.Esme is 11 and soon to start high school (that’s if they return to school). I know with my own daughter at that age she wanted slightly more grown up presents, such as jewellery, perfume, clothes, age appropriate makeup, gift sets from lush maybe with some craft items and books etc. No thought was put into them gifts in my opinion. Lazy has just gone round B&M and filled her trolley. Quantity over quality is more important in the ingham house and a mountain of brightly coloured presents looks better for the vlog than maybe a few gifts of more quality and more age appropriate. Mind you they are eager for them girls never to grow up, 14yr old Izzy still plays with dolls and lives tuft tray time.

• Sad
  • Heart

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Knew they couldn’t resist all the £££ Es birthday vlog would bring in....

The Alibaba app slip up is comedy gold

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
MASSIVE BIRTHDAY SHEIN TRY ON HAUL!

'Goooooddd Moooooorrrrrnnnning litttuuuuuuuullllll boooooooooy!' Jace is sat on the kitchen floor playing with a roll of cling film. Lazy isn't one for jeans on babies but when they get to toddlers she thinks they look cute. Lazy says they need to sort his hair out and Creepy says he's little Boris but she says he isn't. She is about to set up an activity for Jace; they have sellotape, sandwich bags and cling film. They need a couple more things and then they're going to set it up. She tells Jace it will be fun but the poor boy clearly couldn't give half a shit, he's so over this vlogging thing and he's only 14 months old.

Lazy lays the cling film on the floor, puts a piece of paper on top and squirts paint onto it. she puts another piece of cling film on top and asks Jace if he wants to do painting. He has a paint brush and brushes it on the cling film. He clearly gets bored because in the next shot he's in the living room playing with his wooden bus.

Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Jace has been sat in the living room for half an hour and Lazy has been looking for some simple activities for him to do. He's been passing his plastic vehicles through the bus. Jace attempts to say some words. Lazy kisses him and he kisses her back before Lazy says they're going to make some lunch.

Lazy says there was some serious double chinnage going on there but it's all good. Lazy was about to make lunch and then she and Esme are going to do a Shein try on haul which they didn't do yesterday because the vlog was too long.

Esme tries on the various clothes she got. It really comes across as an ad with Lazy banging on about how nice everything is and how 'cheap' they are. Esme even chose one of the outfits. I thought it was a surprise for her birthday? :unsure: Lazy cackles about a top with a piece of fabric hanging down and they eventually realise after about half an hour that you're meant to knot it.

Jace looked at Lazy like she is an alien. Isabelle is holding Jace on the sofa. Lazy asks if he's ready for his walk. They're off for a big hike. It's a very exciting car journey for Jace because he has a new car seat. Jace isn't impressed because he doesn't like car seats.

Another purchase the Inghams have made over the past few days is a baby carrying backpack. It will come in useful over the summer when they go on hikes. They bought the most expensive one because Lazy will be carrying Jace and she doesn't want to damage her back. Lazy is so excited and it has a rain cover. They're going to try it now.

The Inghams have just met some ifam who have a campervan and are going star gazing tonight. Lazy points out a random camper van and waves at them.

Footage of the girls and Jace walking down some paths. Drone footage of the reservoir. Creepy and the girls hold Jace's hands. Creepy says it's so pretty and that they've found a pretty beach down at the reservoir. The place is so pretty man. Isla stands at the water's edge. Lazy walks along the reservoir holding Jace's hand and the ridiculous backpack on her back.

Jace is in the carrier on Lazy's back. The manual tags are still on inside and Creepy can't remove them because he doesn't have a pair of scissors. An out of breath Lazy says it's so comfortable and that they will be using it a lot. Jacepulls Lazy's hair and she tells him off so he pokes her in the eye and Lazy tries to get him to say 'go'. More drone shots. The girl and Jace watch the sunset.

Creepy and the girls have said goodnight to Jace and Lazy because it's the last night they have the sleepover tent. Everyone has a cup of tea and they're watching a movie. They've decided to buy a bell tent themselves. The Inghams are going to settle down and will see us tomorrow.

End of vlog

Another poke in the eye. In a few months this will be a full blown tantrum in Tong Garden Centre.😂
Capture11.PNG
Capture10.PNG

What a sight but at least you'd know what to look for if he got lost. A gnome in a red Adidas hoodie.
I wouldn't be seen dead wearing that monstrosity on my back.
Capture8.PNG
Capture9.PNG
Capture7.PNG

Capture.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture13.PNG
Capture12.PNG

Is this his excited face when someone says yes to skinny dipping with him?
Capture5.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Nicnac

Can anybody on this thread ever have a burger for their tea without saying to their family "If I want a burger for me tea, I'll have a burger for me tea"? I always have to say it and my family look at me like I'm totally crazy 😂😂
Funny that, hubby just got mince out the freezer to defrost in microwave and asked what was i doing with it and i replied, "I want a burgah for ma tea, so i'll av a burgah for ma tea!" He looks at me funny and goes ok burgers for tea then and walked off mumbling something about weirdo. 😆🍔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40