The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she can be bratty but I can't help feel sorry for isla. For years, she's been promised parties and good birthdays etc when she's not had anything special when the other girls have. I mean, the last good year she had was in florida somewhere, but we all know the reason Chris goes to florida.. Not for anyone else and I think even that was gifted.
Anyway, sleepover etc has happened twice for esme now and I think even once for issy.. I know lockdown was severe in islas birthday this year and now it's somewhat settled so maybe that's why tent was allowed for esme but I still feel bad. They give sleepover thing for a 14 year old, an 11 year old but a 7(?) year old hasn't had a party in about 2 years. I mean i know she's a brat and they all are to be fair but she's definitely not the favourite anymore and it shows so much. I mean it's good for her in the long run but I dunno it makes me sad 😔
It's good and I think isla is starting to understand but the sudden change in the way she's treated must upset her, I know it would upset me.
I'm not condoning esme having one at all, she deserves it and not saying she don't I just can't understand why they haven't done isla one but done one for a 14 year old who probably didn't want one?

Sorry, just looked and last year they went to some place with rides (I dunno i haven't watched it) so atleast that's something I forgot about that, just the sleepover part really

Reactions: 18
I know she can be bratty but I can't help feel sorry for isla. For years, she's been promised parties and good birthdays etc when she's not had anything special when the other girls have. I mean, the last good year she had was in florida somewhere, but we all know the reason Chris goes to florida.. Not for anyone else and I think even that was gifted.
Anyway, sleepover etc has happened twice for esme now and I think even once for issy.. I know lockdown was severe in islas birthday this year and now it's somewhat settled so maybe that's why tent was allowed for esme but I still feel bad. They give sleepover thing for a 14 year old, an 11 year old but a 7(?) year old hasn't had a party in about 2 years. I mean i know she's a brat and they all are to be fair but she's definitely not the favourite anymore and it shows so much. I mean it's good for her in the long run but I dunno it makes me sad 😔
It's good and I think isla is starting to understand but the sudden change in the way she's treated must upset her, I know it would upset me.
I'm not condoning esme having one at all, she deserves it and not saying she don't I just can't understand why they haven't done isla one but done one for a 14 year old who probably didn't want one?

Sorry, just looked and last year they went to some place with rides (I dunno i haven't watched it) so atleast that's something I forgot about that, just the sleepover part really
Don't forget the poor girl had to practically ice her own mangey birthday cake this year! 😭🎂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wonder what “all these surprises” are for Es birthday... I’m sure it will overshadow Islas
In reality I’d be surprised if that was the case since we all know that Isla is coddled and spoiled while Esme is definitely not Lazys favorite whatsoever. In some ways I think Lazy resents Esme. Although I will say, since Jace was born, Isla has been dropped like Lazys inhibitions on Nanas pension day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chris finally felt brave enough to attempt a new trick on his skates, however it didn’t go to plan

DF66A734-855A-4884-B7DC-3FE6764FC769.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?' There's a Sarah Ingham hand signed 'All I need is space' pencil case in it for the winner.

I am going with '11 year old's super duper surprise epic teepee festival sleepover party which amazed my teen daughter'.
I’m going with:
11 year old Best ever, super duper, awesome, super emotional, teen tears, Nanaars pension day spend on presents, didn't want to make this vlog but we did(we need the cash), it’s all about Esme but Jason got THE most EPIC present ever, HUGE haul of presents, biggest Tepee in the world, in our huge back garden, SUPER AMAZING Birthday festival Party... POW, KERRCHING, WOW, KERRCHING, OMG, KERRCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤙🏼✌🤘🖖🏼

Im so glad I’m not a famous YouTubber.... it was really hard work making a title for a thumb nail.... I take it all back creepy, no wonder you always look a sweaty mess...!!!
Now taking myself off for a well deserved lay down on the sofa and to call work to take a few days off 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Vlog title.........OMG!!😮 Nanna bought the most amazing super duper best ever present you ever did see for Jace!......... and Esme’s eleventy something birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m going with:
11 year old Best ever, super duper, awesome, super emotional, teen tears, Nanaars pension day spend on presents, didn't want to make this vlog but we did(we need the cash), it’s all about Esme but Jason got THE most EPIC present ever, HUGE haul of presents, biggest Tepee in the world, in our huge back garden, SUPER AMAZING Birthday festival Party... POW, KERRCHING, WOW, KERRCHING, OMG, KERRCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤙🏼✌🤘🖖🏼

Im so glad I’m not a famous YouTubber.... it was really hard work making a title for a thumb nail.... I take it all back creepy, no wonder you always look a sweaty mess...!!!
Now taking myself off for a well deserved lay down on the sofa and to call work to take a few days off 🥱🥱🥱
I need a cup of tea and a lie down just from reading it 🤣🤣 you deserve a break after coming up with that EPIC title 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?' There's a Sarah Ingham hand signed 'All I need is space' pencil case in it for the winner.

I am going with '11 year old's super duper surprise epic teepee festival sleepover party which amazed my teen daughter'.
FESTIVAL THEMED 11TH BIRTHDAY FOR OUR DAUGHTER - SHE GOT SUCH A SHOCK **EMOTIONAL**

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I need a cup of tea and a lie down just from reading it 🤣🤣 you deserve a break after coming up with that EPIC title 🥰
Yeah....I’ve just recently done a course on marketing and advertising. Found it on Groupon... £10 well spent.... think I nailed it...!!!! 😂😂😂
I can now add professional title comerupper(sp?) to my status. 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah....I’ve just recently done a course on marketing and advertising. Found it on Groupon... £10 well spent.... think I nailed it...!!!! 😂😂😂
I can now add professional title comerupper(sp?) to my status. 😃😃
🤣🤣 How about Title Artist ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?'
Well it better not include the word "campfire" unless there actually is a flippin campfire there! (Yeah, I know the Minghams aren't exactly known for their honesty (🙄) and there are far more serious issues going on in their vlogs but for some reason that non-existent campfire the other day really irked me!)

Blimey, that Alibaba blunder is eeeeeeeeepiiiiiic! And how ironic that they've put up an Arabian style bell tent for Esme's big day, in a (presumably unintentional) nod to the old Arabian Knights tale of "Ali Baba & The 40 Thieves"! (Just thinking....When they surprised Esme with the tent and she got to go inside it, if someone didn't say the words, "Open Sesame, Es-a-me!", I'll be SOOOOO disappointed!)

So with Creepy and Lazy being dodgy fockers armed with nothing more elaborate than the Alibaba app, we're just missing the other 38 thieves from the story! Oh dear, Lazy Trotter, your (not a very lot) secretly sourced treasure won't be a secret any more - hopefully the brainwashed ifam will realise how much they've been ripped off. Never mind getting a new chav-a-van, I bet you wish your dodgy blankets were magic, flying carpets for lightning quick getaways to far flung lands (probably not Australia or America although a magic carpet would avoid any awkwardness at immigration!).....

....And while we're at it, I bet a genie in a lamp wouldn't go amiss either, in your (not-so-perfect) amazingly awesomely epic life.....not that you'd ever summon the genie though, as you don't seem to do housework so I can't imagine you polishing anything except your mobile phone screen (especially around the Alibaba app icon) or polishing off a double burgah for yer tea! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m going with:

I'm in stitches everytime I see someone call that boy Jason 😂😂😂

Chris posting videos at 3am of inside the teepee🤮🤮 why on earth would any girl want their dad at their sleepover 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Super birthday for our special girl..and why is isabelle in a bikini ??
#bikinis
#bikinigirl
#youngandpretty
#summerteen
#teenieweenieteenbikini
#hotteen
#girlishot
#superhotteengirl
#etc etc etc

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.