The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is. I’m lost on how they’ve managed that duck up!
Because EVERYTHING they do they duck up... hilarious 😂 😂😂😂😂
I think she has got LITERALLY wrong... shouldn’t it be LICHEERALLY....???? 🤷‍♀️
And who is this person called NOONE.... they sound a very lot educated...!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 159605
New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!
I mean, this may be a reference to tattlers so I guess we now have our own Merch. We made it guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't get why anyone would buy that overpriced tat. It's a waste of money for a piece of clothing that will be worn once, shoved at the back of a drawer and then thrown in the bin in a couple of years.

Reactions: 22
We just need some Merch with “HELL NO!” on and I will be happy. You can guarantee I will buy that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Daylight f**king robbery 🤬🤬🤬
This is absolutely wrong! Young children should not be going round in crop tops and shorts and certainly not paying £39.99. There is no way Sarah Primani Girls would cough up for these outfits for the three Girls. They are scamming the young kids who watch their stupid vlogs, 🤬😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Ok, profit breakdown (these will all be using just 1 unit and be inclusive of VAT - more units bought would be even cheaper).

Varsity Jacket - £39.99

1 child varsity jacket - £10.65
1 adult varsity jacket - £15.28
Vinyl cost - Approx £2 (being generous)

Total profit Child: £27.34
Total profit Adult: £22.71

Going to work the rest out as kids prices, otherwise I'll be here all day, and I can't be bothered.

Crop and Shorts set: £39.99

The shorts - maximum price of £5.17 per unit
The crop top - maximum price £7.02 per unit
Vinyl: Again around £2 (being generous)

Total profit: £25.80

Slightly less profit for the tracksuit and crop top set.

T-shirts cost about £3 each to make, so you can figure out how much they're ripping the IFAM off with those and the sets.

Tie dye t-shirts: £24.99
The t-shirts themselves cost a maximum of £9.80 for 1 unit (I'm aware my supplier isn't the cheapest for these particular ones and have myself bought these elsewhere). Again, vinyl is cheap (and likely less than £2 but we'll say £2)

Profit: £13.19

Hoodie: £35.99

Hoodie costs a maximum of £7.45
Vinyl again around £2 to be generous

Profit: £26.54

Sorry I didn't break it all down fully. But you can kind of see where it all goes. Disgusting profit margins.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Who’s going to tell Lay-z she can’t copyright bits and bats she has to trademark it and she’s just misrepresenting her right to pursue any copyright “Infringement”. A phrase can’t be copyrighted 😂. Just to top off a spectacular day on the stupid for tit and twit 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok, profit breakdown (these will all be using just 1 unit and be inclusive of VAT - more units bought would be even cheaper).

Varsity Jacket - £39.99

1 child varsity jacket - £10.65
1 adult varsity jacket - £15.28
Vinyl cost - Approx £2 (being generous)

Total profit Child: £27.34
Total profit Adult: £22.71

Going to work the rest out as kids prices, otherwise I'll be here all day, and I can't be bothered.

Crop and Shorts set: £39.99

The shorts - maximum price of £5.17 per unit
The crop top - maximum price £7.02 per unit
Vinyl: Again around £2 (being generous)

Total profit: £25.80

Slightly less profit for the tracksuit and crop top set.

T-shirts cost about £3 each to make, so you can figure out how much they're ripping the IFAM off with those and the sets.

Tie dye t-shirts: £24.99
The t-shirts themselves cost a maximum of £9.80 for 1 unit (I'm aware my supplier isn't the cheapest for these particular ones and have myself bought these elsewhere). Again, vinyl is cheap (and likely less than £2 but we'll say £2)

Profit: £13.19

Hoodie: £35.99

Hoodie costs a maximum of £7.45
Vinyl again around £2 to be generous

Profit: £26.54

Sorry I didn't break it all down fully. But you can kind of see where it all goes. Disgusting profit margins.
...and the thing is she would never buy any of that crap for anywhere near those prices. Complaining about a 10.00 t-shirt FGS from Shein...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 159605
New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!
Oh my word I honestly thought this was made by a Tattler for a meme, they can’t seriously be selling that 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
...and the thing is she would never buy any of that crap for anywhere near those prices. Complaining about a 10.00 t-shirt FGS from Shein...
Lazy Ingham 2020: "I'd never buy a t-shirt for £10"

Also Lazy Ingham 2020: "Buy our new t-shirts for £24.99, despite them costing about £3 to make"

• Angry
Reactions: 35
View attachment 159605

No waaaaaaay 😂 I actually thought someone had made this as a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that they did what DAD V GIRLS did for Kaci Jays birthday by doing the mini in home shop and then claimed it was "Stacey and Lottie." I am dead from laughing. They're too entitled to even thank the right people...
And the fake "Oh em gee, thenkyew."

Reactions: 24
Lol bratty Isla constantly saying “we can play with that today” and “we can do this and that with it...” whilst Esme opens her presents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.