The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's around £300 for that carrier! And they buy a £2 birthday cake and freebie tent for Esme's birthday🙄
I was just about to post how expensive Osprey stuff is, no way would Lazy pay out that much so it has to be a freebie!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
MASSIVE BIRTHDAY SHEIN TRY ON HAUL!

'Goooooddd Moooooorrrrrnnnning litttuuuuuuuullllll boooooooooy!' Jace is sat on the kitchen floor playing with a roll of cling film. Lazy isn't one for jeans on babies but when they get to toddlers she thinks they look cute. Lazy says they need to sort his hair out and Creepy says he's little Boris but she says he isn't. She is about to set up an activity for Jace; they have sellotape, sandwich bags and cling film. They need a couple more things and then they're going to set it up. She tells Jace it will be fun but the poor boy clearly couldn't give half a tit, he's so over this vlogging thing and he's only 14 months old.

Lazy lays the cling film on the floor, puts a piece of paper on top and squirts paint onto it. she puts another piece of cling film on top and asks Jace if he wants to do painting. He has a paint brush and brushes it on the cling film. He clearly gets bored because in the next shot he's in the living room playing with his wooden bus.

Cackle. Cackle. Cackle. Jace has been sat in the living room for half an hour and Lazy has been looking for some simple activities for him to do. He's been passing his plastic vehicles through the bus. Jace attempts to say some words. Lazy kisses him and he kisses her back before Lazy says they're going to make some lunch.

Lazy says there was some serious double chinnage going on there but it's all good. Lazy was about to make lunch and then she and Esme are going to do a Shein try on haul which they didn't do yesterday because the vlog was too long.

Esme tries on the various clothes she got. It really comes across as an ad with Lazy banging on about how nice everything is and how 'cheap' they are. Esme even chose one of the outfits. I thought it was a surprise for her birthday? :unsure: Lazy cackles about a top with a piece of fabric hanging down and they eventually realise after about half an hour that you're meant to knot it.

Jace looked at Lazy like she is an alien. Isabelle is holding Jace on the sofa. Lazy asks if he's ready for his walk. They're off for a big hike. It's a very exciting car journey for Jace because he has a new car seat. Jace isn't impressed because he doesn't like car seats.

Another purchase the Inghams have made over the past few days is a baby carrying backpack. It will come in useful over the summer when they go on hikes. They bought the most expensive one because Lazy will be carrying Jace and she doesn't want to damage her back. Lazy is so excited and it has a rain cover. They're going to try it now.

The Inghams have just met some ifam who have a campervan and are going star gazing tonight. Lazy points out a random camper van and waves at them.

Footage of the girls and Jace walking down some paths. Drone footage of the reservoir. Creepy and the girls hold Jace's hands. Creepy says it's so pretty and that they've found a pretty beach down at the reservoir. The place is so pretty man. Isla stands at the water's edge. Lazy walks along the reservoir holding Jace's hand and the ridiculous backpack on her back.

Jace is in the carrier on Lazy's back. The manual tags are still on inside and Creepy can't remove them because he doesn't have a pair of scissors. An out of breath Lazy says it's so comfortable and that they will be using it a lot. Jacepulls Lazy's hair and she tells him off so he pokes her in the eye and Lazy tries to get him to say 'go'. More drone shots. The girl and Jace watch the sunset.

Creepy and the girls have said goodnight to Jace and Lazy because it's the last night they have the sleepover tent. Everyone has a cup of tea and they're watching a movie. They've decided to buy a bell tent themselves. The Inghams are going to settle down and will see us tomorrow.

End of vlog

Another poke in the eye. In a few months this will be a full blown tantrum in Tong Garden Centre.😂
Capture11.PNG
Capture10.PNG

What a sight but at least you'd know what to look for if he got lost. A gnome in a red Adidas hoodie.
I wouldn't be seen dead wearing that monstrosity on my back.
Capture8.PNG
Capture9.PNG
Capture7.PNG

Capture.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture13.PNG
Capture12.PNG

Is this his excited face when someone says yes to skinny dipping with him?
Capture5.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I was just about to post how expensive Osprey stuff is, no way would Lazy pay out that much so it has to be a freebie!
Definitely, the cheapest I could see it was £203 from amazon, it could be a purchase using all their affiliate link rewards.

Reactions: 4
The only channels the new Coppa rules have seemingly affected that I’m aware of is specific toy channels or some Disney related content. If family vloggers can argue that their content is targeted at both adults and children I can argue that Disney content can be for both kids and adults too.
If Yt continue to allow Family vloggers they should not be monetised. This way we’ll soon see how many of these vlog for memories and how many vlog in order to continue their lavish lifestyle.
YouTube has been automatically changing videos to children’s but the owner of the channel can just run it back. So that’s what creepy has been doing. I hope it catches up to him. Any decent channel would stick to the rules. But we all know creepy can’t do that. He thinks he is above the rules

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Absolutely .and we all know Sarah was after a freebie ,daughters` birthday or not.The first company obviously didn`t bite ,and she was well and truly p*ssed.Is there an #ad with Bell tents ,or do we think they actually paid for the services? Personally i hope it`s the later ,as these two deserve nothing free.They show zero gratitude ,sell their own shoddy merch without so much as a thought to how their ifam (or their parents) could afford such inflated prices and can afford to buy their own gifts!I wouldn`t give them a pot to p*ss in!
I think it's a pretty low blow for ANYONE right now, after this protracted and economically painful lockdown, to expect freebies from ANY company, large or small. Even large travel, tourism and hospitality companies are letting the hit trickle down to the lower levels of the ordinary workers.
So, travel if you want to, Minghams, but please don't have the audacity to enter the biggest global economic slump for 300 years with your begging bowl out, looking for free holidays.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Is that the same reservoir they always go to? Swinsty/Fewston? I swear anywhere more than 10 miles from their house is a totally alien landscape. It's as if they don't possess a brain and a bit of imagination to explore any further ... oh, wait .... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lazy is very unfit as it is so with that thing on here back ( the carrier not Jace 😂) she is going to struggle does she realise Scotland has hills 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My thoughts:

- Clever boyyyyyyyy

- Jace trying to eat those tiny toys. Sarah's a clever muuuuuuum. Not.

- Sarah, do us all a favour and shave your hair off.

- "Double Chin-age" At least triple, hun.

- That first outfit suits Esme's hair colour so well. Maybe Creepy can get a matching one.

- Outfit #2 is giving me Duggar pre-TLC vibes.

- Esme definitely didn't love outfit 3.

- You can tell Esme genuinely liked outfit 4.

- Outfit 5 was nice. The trousers were anyway.

- Outfit 6 was nice too.

- Outfit 7 looked like she was wearing a black plant pot around her body.

- The purple sports outfit is more Esme's style. More age appropriate too.

- Outfit 9 gives me "The Parent Trap" vibes.

- Outfit 10 was nice.

- What's with the sunglasses?

- Glad they've finally got Jace a car seat that he fits in. Also glad that he's still rear facing.

- Oh, I can't bloody wait to watch Lazy lug around Jace all summer. How long do you reckon it'll last?

- Lazy in her Filas 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was in home bargains tonight and saw them bathbombs Esme got the ones Sarah said could Light up.
They were 59p so I thought I wanna see what this crap is.

Obviously I didn't bath in it, who knows what chemicals are in it 😂. Put it in the sink to see this light up crystal. I was highly disappointed, it was a little plastic heart no bigger than a penny! Definitly cheap tack!
Yep I buy them for my 4 year old; she loves them. But to buy one as a birthday present and wrap it up all by itself?!?!
Looked like all the stuff was from the cheap toy aisle in The Range 😬

Reactions: 11
Surley if they are seriously "hiking" to invest in a decent baby carrier boots should be a priority not clumpy fila trainers

Reactions: 24
Filas I can’t stop laughing 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
For the love of god get yourself decent shoes for you so called hiking trip 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jace will hate being in that seat, he will be screaming and pulling her hair, they Know as much about ‘hiking’ as I do about brain surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dunno if this was just me, but when I was a kid and got a couple of quid pocket money I was taken to the post office or chemist which used to sell cheap kids toys and that looks like what esme got, only this was about 18-20 years ago..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They spend £300 on a proper outdoor branded baby carrier yet Lazy is dressed in clumpy shoes and a dress, who goes for a hike in a dress, even size 10 people get chaffing wearing a dress

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.