The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments were t always turned off as I left a lovely comment saying it’s nice that they spent their time off going shopping to buy random crap for a show off vlog 🤣
I’m guessing they got a lot of hate on it so turned them off 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The comments were t always turned off as I left a lovely comment saying it’s nice that they spent their time off going shopping to buy random crap for a show off vlog 🤣
I’m guessing they got a lot of hate on it so turned them off 😘
Maybe YouTube turned them off automatically as it's a present opening. We'll find out if that was the case in a few hours if they turn them back on again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watch these present openings and always question why is there so much random crap. If Esme is into clothes designing, why not buy her fabric pens, iron on prints, a sewing machine and fabrics? It's always the same old crap that the child looks confused about but still go "omg so cool".

It boils my blood how Sarah "guides" her into what present to open next, just let the kid open them and enjoy it without Controlling Director mother booming "open the heart one" "open the clear one".

Chris was also a very lot quiet this year during the opening 🤔

Also well done Stacey and Lottie for letting us know you watch DVG and the Inghams don't 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When they went to “wake the girls up”, the girls had clothes on. When they came downstairs, they were wearing pj’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They must have enough slime in that house to sink the titanic, seems the break is convenient for the ‘birthday’ vlog which they will hope drags in more views due to their ‘break’. Everything they do is set up, nothing is spontaneous, surprised one of Shortles horror dolls didn’t make an appearance..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I found it odd, can't recall which present it was now, but Sarah basically told Esme she liked it, her words were something along the lines of youre crafty, you do like it. It was like she was telling her she would like it or else.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Anyone else read the quote in the voice Christopher Malcolm does. When he shoves his big, ugly, greasy scrotum face into the lense. And out of the corner of his scabby mouth says in his best Bradford pirate voice

'If the' din't vlog it' followed by what sounds like a smokers wheeze
'It din't 'appen' The hilarious bastard
YES YES YES 😂😂😂😂 I did exactly that... glad I’m not alone😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its all material crap. Why not treat her to a trip to the theatre or afternoon tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OH EM GEE GUYS ... I thought this merch was you guys messing around but it’s actually merch 😂😂😂😂 I’m dying 😂😂😂😂 who in their right mind would sell this?!? They are so bothered by people’s opinions and ‘hate’ LAUGHABLEEEE

3A7FDF8A-5181-4D23-8115-5711D9259316.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Considering the vlog has been up 3 hours now they have only got 38k views so far a lot less than previous years 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.