Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Yeah, she refers to them as cat in Dutch because did you know - she lived in the Netherlands once! They have Ikaaaya in the Netherlands too. 🐈
Did she like in the Netherlands?!? She hardly ever mentions it. Or living in the Middle East, or how much she loved living in London or how much she wants to live back in Scotland.
If I had a cocktail sausage for everytime she mentions any of these things I'd be.... Well, I'd be Isla and Lachlan.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Pagger

Chatty Member
Not bath night??? I'm sorry sarah but your children are attending school and nursery whilst theres a pandemic. Every night should be bath night at the minute!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Jpops91

It’s the shoddiest script every time...... oh hi- been so busy today - oh my goodness look at my hair/my face looks weird/the cats/the grass needing cut.... oh what was I saying, oh yeah that’s Lachlan being a monster because he wants Islas dinner/a turn of his toy/a shot of the tv..... so exhausted but I need to cook some beige faeces for the kids. Honestly I have only managed to do a work out and my hair today. I just can’t cope having the kids around for an hour- I mean they expect to talk to me and for me to feed them. So exhausted. Got so much life admin to do- and I need to recover my kitchen, it can’t wait. So I’m exhausted. ** scrunch nose, show belly**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

bobs

Chatty Member
miss all you absolute belter bastards- ya bunch of PEACHES!!!!! I wanted to do a group message but couldn’t figure out a quick way of adding you all to a private message.... 🧐
Sorry to hijack this thread but I miss all the banter from Edgy’s chat too even though I wasn’t a massive contributor. I keep seeing her selling stuff on the local buy swap sell (kids boots, backpacks etc) and have nowhere to tell anyone about it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Popper

VIP Member
New thread suggestion - Sarah’s a keyworker, don’t be a fool! Sausage admin and bikini shoots while kids are at school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Grayson

VIP Member
Stupid me. When she said she was going out to dinner I assumed she'd take her children with her. Of course not! What was I thinking!!
She had them ALL Day yesterday!! ALL DAY!! and now you trolls want her to have them for a birthday meal too 🙄 let the girl have her well deserved 'burfday'. She's been a key worker all through this pandemic, and her husbands been deployed. haters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Greendream

Oh my god. I’m dying!!!!!!!!!!! No she didn’t. My eyes. What the fuck. What a fucking silly cunt. Laughing my fucking tits off. I can not believe she got her kit off and a cold wet day for Instagram. I bet she didn’t even dip a toe in the sea. Imagine going to the beach & having your kids take photos of you so a bunch of strangers can kids your arse on insta.

lose as much weight as you want Sarah you’ll always look like a white chick(film) and Captain birds eye looks about 45 not 35 I’m shook , I’m over here LIVING and EATING and spending time with my children and shock we all eat together.

I hope the kids are okay. I don’t think they’ve had any sausages today. Poor buggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
On behalf of all Scottish people can I just say.... that plate of gruel that she has served up tonight is NOT mince & tatties and she shouldn’t even be allowed to call it that!!!!!

something I’ve noticed with her is that she doesn’t seem to like wet food - she never serves anything with a sauce or gravy or liquidy - mince & tatties should be in gravy.... not a dry lump of anemic looking mince....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

GPort

VIP Member
Sarah....shall I take a photo of you whilst you’re sleeping and post it on the internet available to millions of strangers for the rest of your life? For your boss and your friends to see.

No? Does that make you feel uncomfortable? Because when you are asleep in your own home you are safe and secure and sharing that with the faceless masses of the internet might make you feel vulnerable?

Imagine the one person that you trust the most gave away that safety and security for a few gifted activities and a dishwasher.

Enjoy your free toys Lachlan, just know that every university or job interview that you attend, every date that has a quick google before you meet, they WILL see your potty training story, your mother say you gave her PTSD, the memes she made mocking you.

Absolutely disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Sad

Laurajs

Is that kitchen wall sign meant to be completely wonky 🤣

and she’s surely missing the word ‘sausages’ in the middle... and ‘haha’ at the end!

• Haha

tootsie

Chatty Member
Drinking game idea: take a shot every time Sarah says “haha”. Jokes, do not do this. You will die.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mummy442

VIP Member
The reference to ‘poes’ when she s showing the cats is just very odd🙈 Especially as numerous people on here have said it means ‘pussy’ in Dutch and I m sure someone said in some African tongue as. Why would you reference your cats as name given to female genatalia? It is 💯 attention seeking. Such odd behaviour. I used to live in France - I d never put to a story about my cat and say ‘here comes le chat!!’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’ve been reading here for decent while now (mainly Sarah & the Meldrums 🙄) And never commented before. But this is too much... The sausage situation is out of control, surely she’s trolling? No one feeds their kids that many sausages?? But my main question today is why on earth does she refer to her cats as a poes? I couldn’t even work out what she meant at first??
it’s the Dutch word for cat or pussy cat.... she uses it because she lived in Holland for about 5minutes 15 years ago and thinks that it makes her seem well travelled but using ridiculous words like that and pronouncing IKEA as “Aye-KAY-ya” instead of “Eye-key-ah”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GPort

VIP Member
I cannot deal with her tonight.

Sarah...your kids won’t have time to see and be effected by posts like Gemma Collins on social media when they’re older.

They’ll be too busy trying to recover from the amount of shit YOU have posted about them. Teenage Isla won’t be bothered by skinny pills...she’ll be trying to hide her potty training videos from her friends. Teenage Lachlan won’t be worried about his size or weight he’ll be trying to hide the fact that YOU told the world he gave you PTSD (for a few freebies!)

Get a fucking grip woman.

Reactions: 22

superxo1

Chatty Member
Long time lurker on here, my Son is in the same school and year group as Isla. Also know of the “boyfriend” you think Sarah and especially the boyfriends parents would be more aware of internet safety being in the police force. She is really this insufferable online as she is in real life 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
Nice to see some familiar bastards on this site 👋🏻 ( god I miss you all over in Edgys page 😂🤣😂). I do worry Sarah is restricting so much with her food, she clearly like control in all aspects of her life and give the last few months have gone batshit crazy, it does male you think food is one area she can still have some control over. Wish the kids would use grown up plates/ cutler.

• Heart
  • Haha

bobs

Chatty Member
She didn't even have the kids with her the other day and she was fannying around with her hair as usual and she said "please excuse my hairies, it's all over the place at the moment"
No. 1 Sarah, it's hair!!! Your fucking 31!!
And no. 2 there was nothing wrong with your hair!! Pet hate of all insta huns 🙄
Makes me want to vomit when she says ‘hairies’. I didn’t know I could cringe so hard. See also dada, mama, bad boi, lil, her use of he and she for random items, talking about her car going for new shoes.... there’s probably more that I’ve missed too but I’ve too weirded out to go on 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Probably a petty thing to be annoyed about & I’m not a cat person so apologies to anyone i offend, but cats on the kitchen worktops makes me feel 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21